What's new

Iran, Turkey and Israel as a threat for the region

Turkey never was with Israel to destroy Egypt and other Arab states
but The US,Israel,S Arabia,Uae and Egypt are working together to destroy Turkey ...traitors are always traitors

btw Israel attack and kill Arabs , not the Turks

Turkey has found out the truth about her so-called NATO ally and this is actually Turkey's greatest triumph. All her future achievements will be based on this.

but The US,Israel,S Arabia,Uae and Egypt are working together to destroy Turkey ...traitors are always traitors

btw since 1948 Israel attack and kill Arabs , not the Turks
Since when is IsraeI working to desteoy Turkey? Israel has had good working economic and even military(Kurdish leader Ocalan was captured also thanks to cooperation with Mossad for example) relations with Turkey(one of the few Muslim countries on earth to have official relations and open trade ties with Israel) for a while now, it has been a Win-Win relation for both sides . Its only during the later years of Erdogan that relations turned abit sour, but nothing too serious for IsraeI to want the 'destructiond of Turkey or whatever that even means.

Since when is IsraeI working to desteoy Turkey?

Turkey is under attack by The US-Israel-Germany backed traitor groups and Pkk-ISIS-FETO Terrorists since 2013

-- Gezi Park rebellion on may 2013
-- December 17-25 2013 judicial coup attempt by FETO Terrorists
-- Big Pkk rebellion in 22 Turkish Cities in 2015-2016
-- ISIS,PKK-YPG Terrorist attacks ( suicide bomb attacks ) in Turkey in 2016
-- July 15 2016 military coup attempt by FETO Terrorists
-- Economic and Political attacks by the US in 2017-2018 ( visa crisis , to protect FETO Terrorists , support Barzani for referendum in N.Iraq to create Kurdistan , to recognize Jerusalem as capital of Israel , to send 6th fleet to the eastern Mediterranean for the protection of Exxon's drilling vessel to steal our gas reserves )

and of course The US-Israel gives weapons to Pkk-Ypg terrorists to destroy Turkey

The US-Israel-Germany tried to destroy Turkey since 2013
and Turkish Economy lost over $500 billion .... and thousands of Turkish citizens were killed by The US-Israel-Germany backed Pkk-Ypg-ISIS-FETO Terrorists since 2013

and now the US,Israel,S Arabia,Uae and Egypt are working together to destroy Turkey

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey is under attack by The US-Israel-Germany backed traitor groups and Pkk-ISIS-FETO Terrorists since 2013

-- Gezi Park rebellion on may 2013
-- December 17-25 2013 judicial coup attempt by FETO Terrorists
-- Big Pkk rebellion in 22 Turkish Cities in 2015-2016
-- ISIS,PKK-YPG Terrorist attacks ( suicide bomb attacks ) in Turkey in 2016
-- July 15 2016 military coup attempt by FETO Terrorists in 2016
-- Economic and Political attacks by the US in 2017-2018 ( visa crisis , to ptotect FETO Terrorists , support Barzani for referandum in N.Iraq to create Kurdistan , to recognize Jerusalem as capital of Israel , to send 6th fleet to the eastern Mediterranean for the protection of Exxon's drilling vessel to steal our gas reserves )

and of course The US-Israel gives weapons to Pkk-Ypg terrorists to destroy Turkey

The US-Israel-Germany tried to destroy Turkey since 2013
and Turkish Economy lost over $500 billion .... and thousands of Turkish citizens were killed by The US-Israel-Germany backed Pkk-Ypg-ISIS-FETO Terrorists since 2013

and now the US,Israel,S Arabia,Uae and Egypt are working together to destroy Turkey

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Seems like you are just pasting similar comments all over the place.
You are blaming everything that has ever beenn wrong with your country on 'foreign hands/powers' , as if you have no responsibility whatsoever for anything happening in your country and neighbourhood(not that i'm surprised since almost every country in the region does the same. Lol).
The so called FETO Gulen (or whatever the name) , was best buddy with your leader Erdogan for a long time No? So during those honeymoon period The U. S/Germany, U. K,' zionists', UAE, KSA etc were not behind FETO isnt it? Lol

The Kurdish issue in Turkey and the region that has been going on for almost a century now has always been thanks to the West and Zionists as well. Nobody else should be blame other than these two parties Lol

Barzani is also due to the zionists, U. S, U K, UAE, KSA. Holy Turkey and the others never had anything to do with this. Lol

All western powers, Arab States, zionists are so jealous of Turkey that they have all come together just to destroy Turkey invane. Turkey must be more powerful and dangerous than the Soviets /Russians :D:P

All western powers, Arab States, zionists are so jealous of Turkey that they have all come together just to destroy Turkey invane. Turkey must be more powerful and dangerous than the Soviets /Russians

CIA and MOSSAD created FETO in Turkey as like KESNIZANI in Iraq

the US ,the Uk and Israel used traitor KESNIZANI in Iraq to destroy SADDAM
,, on 15 july 2016 40.000 British soldiers in Cyprus and 35.000 Pkk-Ypg terrorists in Syria also American Navy were waiting for attack Turkey but your FETO failed in Turkey

Turkey = Ottoman Empire
100 years ago the UK+France+Russia+traitor Arabs all together attacked on Ottoman Empire

and after 100 years , we have seen the same senario in the region , but this time Turks kicked all of them in Turkey ,Iraq ,Syria ,Somali, Sudan and Qatar

We lost only in Egypt because of traitor S Arabia and Uae supported Sisi to destroy Moursi

Israel ,the Uk and the US so scared of neo Ottomanism when Turkey and Egypt were allies .........
Turkey is your nightmare since 1096 ( CRUSADES ) :D:P

Last edited by a moderator:

,, on 15 july 2016 40.000 British soldiers in Cyprus and 35.000 Pkk-Ypg terrorists in Syria also American Navy were waiting for attack Turkey but your FETO failed in Turkey

Turkey = Ottoman Empire
100 years ago the UK+France+Russia+traitor Arabs all together attacked on Ottoman Empire

and after 100 years , we have seen the same senario in the region , but this time Turks kicked all of them in Turkey ,Iraq ,Syria ,Somali, Sudan and Qatar

We lost only in Egypt because of traitor S Arabia and Uae supported Sisi to destroy Moursi

Israel ,the Uk and the US so scared of neo Ottomanism when Turkey and Egypt were allies .........
Lol OK i see. Good story. :enjoy:

You people are insulting Egypt for their role with Israel. However, Egypt has at least fought several direct wars with Israel and lost thousands of soldiers and territory (though israel later ceded this territory due to U. S/western mediation peace deal). Granted Egypt lost the war, but at least they tried. Turkey, Iran have never even tried to wage war against Israel directly in the first place, so why blame just Egypt and other Arab states who have at least tried though they lost?

Moreover, I don't see any country in the region who would have fared better than Egypt /Arab states and defeated Israel, taking territory from them(that's if they even tried to gight Israel in the first place). So let's be more fair in our views :)

You are looking at it the wrong way Turkey doesn't "hate" Israel like arabs do.

So there is no reason for us to fight a war with Israel.

The arabs are hell bent on Israels destruction, Turks aren't.

You have a few arab wanna be religious psychos sure but most don't want Israels destruction.

Turkey = Ottoman Empire

Don't believe everything you see on tv.

40,000 british soldiers on Cyprus ready to attack Turkey?

Is this a joke, villagers alone can defeat 40,000 soldiers easy.

You are looking at it the wrong way Turkey doesn't "hate" Israel like arabs do
I know, i can attest (well, from the places I've been to in Turkey) Turks are more open,liiberal, moderate and less focused on Israel than other Arab countries or Iran. I was just pandering to the as you call them wannabe Arab Turks who keep playing the we are the only one standing up against the Israelis /zionists etc etc. Seems they are trying to compete with the Mullahs to see who is more at the forefront against Israel /'zionists'. . Lol

So there is no reason for us to fight a war with Israel
Obviously, no reason at all. Tell that to some of your brothers here who might not agree with you though

The arabs are hell bent on Israels destruction, Turks aren't
That's a given, though not all of themt

You have a few arab wanna be religious psychos sure but most don't want Israels destruction
Lol Well, you can tell those wannabe Arabs in Turkey to go fight Israel themselves. I'm sure they won't even leave their beds. :D

I know, i can attest (well, from the places I've been to in Turkey) Turks are more open,liiberal, moderate and less focused on Israel than other Arab countries or Iran. I was just pandering to the as you call them wannabe Arab Turks who keep playing the we are the only one standing up against the Israelis /zionists etc etc. Seems they are trying to compete with the Mullahs to see who is more at the forefront against Israel /'zionists'. . Lol

Obviously, no reason at all. Tell that to some of your brothers here who might not agree with you though

That's a given, though not all of themt

Lol Well, you can tell those wannabe Arabs in Turkey to go fight Israel themselves. I'm sure they won't even leave their beds. :D

Believe me most Turk hate these arab-wanna be Turks that have appeared out of the blue lately.

They are so stupid they get easily manipulated and brainwashed by the AKP party.

It's the same reason these people are fake-religious.

They think society/others will like them and respect them more if they are VERY RELIGIOUS and if they vote for AKP.

It's usually the exact same people that cheat on their wives with hookers and see no wrong in that.

Something is VERY VERY wrong with their brains, I can't help but think it's DNA as well, probably a lot of arab DNA in those arab-wannabe Turks.

Thing is we didn't have them before AKP, they were simply simple people taking care of their daily lives.
Now with the AKP they are know it alls and all their evidence and research is what the AKP tells them.

We desperately need to get secular politicians to lead the country before more become arabized in their mentality.

The only hope seems to be "iyi" party (which translates to "good" party) with a female leading it:

880-302.jpg

I think I could vote for her, she seems nationalistic, secular and tolerates religion and wants democracy for all the people in Turkey.

al saud=son of jews hahaha.

btw since 1948 Israel attack and kill Arabs , not the Turks

Since when is IsraeI working to desteoy Turkey? Israel has had good working economic and even military(Kurdish leader Ocalan was captured also thanks to cooperation with Mossad for example) relations with Turkey(one of the few Muslim countries on earth to have official relations and open trade ties with Israel) for a while now, it has been a Win-Win relation for both sides . Its only during the later years of Erdogan that relations turned abit sour, but nothing too serious for IsraeI to want the 'destructiond of Turkey or whatever that even means.
Just ignore him, he is just one of our average Joe's, and you know what average joe's are like in every country. They barely even know the name of their own country's capital city LOL!

Just ignore him, he is just one of our average Joe's, and you know what average joe's are like in every country. They barely even know the name of their own country's capital city

another capulcu
We very well know what average lapdog in every country ,, and you are one of our average lapdog's
They very well know the name of their MASTER's capital cities such as Washington , Tel Aviv , London .. LOL

Back
Top Bottom