What's new

Iran to further promote relations with Pakistan

Since when did Ahmedinjad start wearing glasses ? I've also noticed that in the latest interview. :cheesy:

So basically what you are saying is, Pakistan should send Pathans to negotiate with the Persians? :D

Its not only about negotiation, one with farsight and shrewd capability can do the trick. Point is this relation should not be seen as zero some gain. Rather give and take with enough economic and strategic dependencies is the name of the game.

Its not only about negotiation, one with farsight and shrewd capability can do the trick. Point is this relation should not be seen as zero some gain. Rather give and take with enough economic and strategic dependencies is the name of the game.
Dude, have dealt a lot with Persians, and you're right they'd sell anything and anyone for the right price. No one is playing a zero-sum game with them. The odds are already stacked against them. We just need to milk them.

You have offered a similar demand, what Americans make to Pakistan.. WRT Afghan border.

(Indian official statement) Pakistan keep sending terrorists to India, but Indians did not subjected, the passenger and cargo train! neither US stop transit through Pakistan!

Every day, Pakistanis smuggle drugs to UAE and Saudi Arabia but flights are flowing in and out without break!

You cannot punish the whole nation because of a smuggler.

You'r justification of imminent fail stands un-convincing.

Hain ! :blink:

I just talked about better border management not the 'do more...dance more' crap that the Americans or the Indians throw at us ! Just better border coordination & information sharing between the FC Balochistan & whosoever is the relevant authority on the Iranian side.

^^ Haan...
You did.. but as pre-condition! 'FIRST STEP' in your post!

You have offered a similar demand, what Americans make to Pakistan.. WRT Afghan border.

(Indian official statement) Pakistan keep sending terrorists to India, but Indians did not subjected, the passenger and cargo train! neither US stop transit through Pakistan!

Every day, Pakistanis smuggle drugs to UAE and Saudi Arabia but flights are flowing in and out without break!

You cannot punish the whole nation because of a smuggler.

You'r justification of imminent fail stands un-convincing.

the passenger and cargo train is not as big business as energy sector

and we dont have big businesses with india because of these types of issues

i dont argue with smuggling issues, if iran hangs any smuggler crossing from pak, thats not an issue, but why does iran guards violate all border security cross our border illegally and kill our innocent people??

and then iran killed our fishmen who mistakenly crossed to iranian borders, why doesnt iran attack the US ships armed with missiles when they violate iranian waters??(have you seen those videos lately?)

you talk about friendship, then it should be based on strong foundation and grounds

we need to eliminate any issues and then it will make a strong ground

those families who lost their family members or bread earners who were killed illegally by iran, they are suffering and we need to address those problems before we move forward

there should be no shia alliance, pakistan is a majority sunni and not shia, so the relationship should be based not on shiaism, but on region friendship and brotherhood

in conclusion we should make this friendship strong, and it should be based on mutual understanding not on interests or needs, it should be pure, if we dont solve these underlying issues after elections when new government comes this short lived shia brotherhood will vanish(my point being building iranian relationship on pak-turk bases and not pak-US short term bases, which is the relationship of needs)

Dude, have dealt a lot with Persians, and you're right they'd sell anything and anyone for the right price. No one is playing a zero-sum game with them. The odds are already stacked against them. We just need to milk them.

I have dealt with Persians as well, visited that country few times already. At any case, you may be talking out of Pakistan past experience, geo political time and wind has changed. What I said was to safe guard from repeat of the past, Pakistan can do something differently for its own benefit. Or choose not to do that.
But "The odds are already stacked against them. We just need to milk them." exactly the zero some gain I was talking about. You can try but anyone can see that there would not be much gain for Pakistan other than significant strategic loss down the road. Sanction situation will not last for ever and Pakistan would need benefits long term than just few short term gains.

Good new, I hope next step Iran promote relation with Pakistan + China to extend the silk road :cool:

We are making a new silk Road type thing , in Istanbul recently it was attended by like 15 countries including China basically every truck and other things will be able to pass very quickly trade will be boosted by alot, many long process in trade will be shortened, shorter checks on trucks on arrival etc

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3665915 said:
the passenger and cargo train is not as big business as energy sector

and we dont have big businesses with india because of these types of issues

i dont argue with smuggling issues, if iran hangs any smuggler crossing from pak, thats not an issue, but why does iran guards violate all border security cross our border illegally and kill our innocent people??

and then iran killed our fishmen who mistakenly crossed to iranian borders, why doesnt iran attack the US ships armed with missiles when they violate iranian waters??(have you seen those videos lately?)

you talk about friendship, then it should be based on strong foundation and grounds

we need to eliminate any issues and then it will make a strong ground

those families who lost their family members or bread earners who were killed illegally by iran, they are suffering and we need to address those problems before we move forward

there should be no shia alliance, pakistan is a majority sunni and not shia, so the relationship should be based not on shiaism, but on region friendship and brotherhood

in conclusion we should make this friendship strong, and it should be based on mutual understanding not on interests or needs, it should be pure, if we dont solve these underlying issues after elections when new government comes this short lived shia brotherhood will vanish(my point being building iranian relationship on pak-turk bases and not pak-US short term bases, which is the relationship of needs)

Do you think any one care for the dead Pakistani civilians and interest!

We are more loyal to Mullah than our own state... we like to appreciate foreign dictator but condemn Pakistani general.

I personally, would like to trade with Iran rather than India, hence my desire.

Do you think any one care for the dead Pakistani civilians and interest!

We are more loyal to Mullah than our own state... we like to appreciate foreign dictator but condemn Pakistani general.

I personally, would like to trade with Iran rather than India, hence my desire.

well simply put, if we dont respect our own selves in the world, we wont get respect, period

Back
Top Bottom