What's new

Iran to deploy vessels near US waters

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
PressTV - 'Iran to deploy vessels near US waters'

The Iranian Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari says the Navy plans to deploy vessels in the Atlantic Ocean near the US sea borders.

“Just like the global hegemony that is present near our marine borders, we … also plan to establish a strong presence near US marine borders,” IRNA quoted Sayyari as saying on Tuesday.

The US has deployed several fleets in the Persian Gulf.

He said that the deployment of Iranian naval fleets in the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea as well as the presence of its submarines in the Red Sea marked an honor for the Iranian nation and other Muslim countries.

He said that Iran's Navy planned to have a strong presence in international waters.

This comes as Iran plans to dispatch its 16th fleet of warships to the Gulf of Aden as part of efforts to provide security for Iranian vessels and oil tankers in the piracy-infested area.

In line with international efforts against piracy, the Iranian Navy has been conducting anti-piracy patrols in the Gulf of Aden since November 2008 in order to safeguard merchant containers and oil tankers owned or leased by Iran or other countries.

The Gulf of Aden, which links the Indian Ocean with the Suez Canal and the Mediterranean Sea, is a strategic energy corridor, particularly because the Persian Gulf oil is shipped to the West via the Suez Canal.

Despite international patrols, Somali pirates have hijacked dozens of ships in recent years and have taken in tens of millions of dollars in ransoms.

AR/MB

India too is planning to expand our navy, but into the Indian ocean. We will kick the U.S. out of our lake. I believe India and Iran can work closely together in this field; we can delivery our Brahmos missile to you in exchange for raw material. These white people have taken over India entirely in the past and we will make sure that never happens again.

Our Brahmos will make sure of it.

20hrrrm.jpg

@VKVM thats not ganna happen, not by a long shot. Iran is under sanctions which means no one can sell advanced military equipment to it, and besides India would get in alot of trouble arming the enemy of West and will probably get sanctions too then

India too is planning to expand our navy, but into the Indian ocean. We will kick the U.S. out of our lake. I believe India and Iran can work closely together in this field; we can delivery our Brahmos missile to you in exchange for raw material. These white people have taken over India entirely in the past and we will make sure that never happens again.

Our Brahmos will make sure of it.

20hrrrm.jpg
Unfortunately, you can not sell us weapons. No country can

he is a flase flag and a TROLL who speaks non-sense..check out his threads..

even if Iran had no sanctions on it... India would not sell.. U need money We need oil...No friendly relation just buisness.

he is a flase flag and a TROLL who speaks non-sense..check out his threads..

even if Iran had no sanctions on it... India would not sell.. U need money We need oil...No friendly relation just buisness.

Iran is making zafar missile why do we need your missiles lol.

For such a long range mission, Iran would need to have either nuclear submarines or nuclear destroyers/frigates. It will be many years before Iran would be able to manufacture these.

Oh, I just remembered project integral, what happened to that project which Iran was funding with Russia:

Vityaz_2000_-_page1.jpg

This plane looks stunning!, and i dont know what iran is up to with their airforce, but you can be sure they are working on a plane, since all their enemies are purchasing good planes.

also does this plane look like the one above?
index.php

index.php

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Its called shfaq and i think its a trainer, but according to wilkepedia its also a light attach aircraft.

Very faintly similar but not the same planes. Shafaq was not the stealth plane Iranians were working on as JSF equivalent. I believe it was called M-ATF with no news coming of it:

4550283175_2e86528905.jpg

shafaghdrawing02jd4.jpg

Iranian ships have no range to go to US waters.
Maybe they have an super stealth destroyer we have not seen yet.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Very faintly similar but not the same planes. Shafaq was not the stealth plane Iranians were working on as JSF equivalent. I believe it was called M-ATF with no news coming of it:

4550283175_2e86528905.jpg

shafaghdrawing02jd4.jpg

They have also shown a stealth plane concept during one if their parades. here it is. what do you think of it?
sofreh.PNG

ste2.PNG

sof3.PNG

Back
Top Bottom