What's new

Iran to ban Americans from entering the country over Trump's order

I don't think I need to waste my time convincing obviously sectarian people of my religion. Their opinion does not change my religion. I'll leave it to the mods to bring reason to them.
Well.. maybe if they saw the differences or not, they may have changed their minds. Anyway you're free to do whatever you want :)

why not ban KSA , Qatar , Kuwait , UAE , Oman , Bahrain ?

Ops i forgot , to do that Trump needs balls she lack ..

Saudi citizens never were a burden on other states or refugees in the U.S— thanks God. All Saudis in U.S are either students, tourists, businessmen or patients looking for a special medical treatment.

Do you know the population demographics in Saudi Arabia or UAE? there are more indians than locals. Indians
Who exactly let those toads from Ganga in KSA/UAE? Did they hide and swim there or were the given Visa and jobs by KSA/UAE in preferance to and ABOVE Pakistani's?

I don't care flying frigg if your a Shia/Sunni or whatever but I believe in having a coherant logical policy. I don't think Iran was smart for banning American's because they are going to only hurt ex-pat Iranians with American passports. In addition a few American's who did venture to Iran saw how differant it was from the perception given in Western media.

As regards coherance. Let's talk Israel. I support recognition of Israel by Pakistan simply because I think there is nothing to be gained by not recognizing her. I regard Israel with disgust. It is a racist construct and just plain European colonization under the garb of religion. However it is here to stay and my acceptance of it is indicative of defeat.

However I respect Hezbollah. I am very aware and took some pleasure from knowing that they alone gave Israel a bloody nose. Indeed IDF have faced Hezbollah with trepidition. Hezbollah have even managed to kidnap Israeli soldiers. So this organization earns my respect. We all know Iran supports Hezbollah. Israel absolutely hates Hezbollah and by extension.

Now let's see where KSA and UAE fit into this. Both are fulcrum of US power. KSA is aplogetic toward Israel. Think about this for a second. They are aplogetic of Israel and would join Israel and America to attack Iran. This also places KSA against Hezbollah a group which has fought and hurt Israeli Army. Israel, USA, KSA, UAE align in one group.

With drifting geostrategic lines Russia is moving in toward Pakistan and it would make sense for Iran also to move over. I really like Iranian people however Mullahs where ever they are are nothing but blight. They have arrested Iran in their own dogma. If they could look beyond their noses they would converge their interests with China. Indeed China is the only hope for Iran. It is a fast emerging giant and if Iran could carve out a mutual beneficial relationship with that country Iran would be immune from Western sanctions and year by year as China rises it's position would become stronger. In this context Iran would fit in with Pakistan and under Chinese leverage the sectarian scum in Pakistan would be muzzled. This would lead to a huge block with Russia, Iran, Pakistan, China which then together could easily pull Afghanistan into their orbit.

However much as I see incoherant thinking amongst Pakistan's as can be seen here the Mullahs are no better. Not long ago saw here Iranians salivating at the prospect of buying Boeing jets from USA. I thought wtf? USA is your enemy and you would not even buy one dollar of purchase. Instead if it was me I would buy second rate Russsian or even third rate Chinese aircraft. By doing so you would be carving out influence in those countries. But alas Iran reminds me of the guy who was asked what do you want as punishment? 100 lashes or 100 sour onions to eat. He chose the onions but after 10 he could not cope with eating any more. Then he begged for the lashes. After 10 lashes he could not cope with that and said please give me onions. Result he ended with 100 lashes and 100 onions.

If Iran displayed clarity of vision it would lead to a new order with China, Russia and Pakistan. In the long term it makes sense. USA and even Europe are further away. AS China rises and with it's ambitions of CPEC and One Belt One Road inititive there is a huge potential for a new world order.

I am not saying Pakistan is better. They are licking KSA and UAE while those Arabs are showering India with prefernces to Indian workers earning India billions of dollars - possibly the single biggest income stream to that country. Yet we have our servile croaking that they will fight for them !

And I entirely agree KSA is the biggest exporter of terrorism in the world. Even US officials off the record accept this fact. Nobody is prepared to openly say it because of the huge oil wealth of that country. Any doubts read Hillary Clintons leaked records.

@Serpentine @Chinese-Dragon

How many countries recognize Hezbollah as a terrorist group? And who are those countries? Do bring their names and let's see what they represent.

The Arab League, the United States, France, the Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, and Israel have classified Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

Isn't that enough? What ideology does Hezbollah use? Waiting for the return of the disappeard Imam? What brain can accept such ideology? I'll stop here in case I start to offend you.

Yes I'm sure you Wahhabis are terribly upset that Hezbollah fights your buddies Israel, so you join the Zionists in calling them "terrorists".

See my respons to Serpi above. Big portion of the civilized world considers Hezbollah to be a terrorist orgnization.

The Arab League, the United States, France, the Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, and Israel
So NATO, Israel and some Arab dictatorships. Gee, I bet they have completely unbiased and non-politically motivated opinions.

With drifting geostrategic lines Russia is moving in toward Pakistan and it would make sense for Iran also to move over. I really like Iranian people however Mullahs where ever they are are nothing but blight. They have arrested Iran in their own dogma. If they could look beyond their noses they would converge their interests with China. Indeed China is the only hope for Iran. It is a fast emerging giant and if Iran could carve out a mutual beneficial relationship with that country Iran would be immune from Western sanctions and year by year as China rises it's position would become stronger. In this context Iran would fit in with Pakistan and under Chinese leverage the sectarian scum in Pakistan would be muzzled. This would lead to a huge block with Russia, Iran, Pakistan, China which then together could easily pull Afghanistan into their orbit.
Russia is a bit unpredictable. With Trump in power they may very well move towards USA, their close ally India is already there.

The thing about Russia is, they used to be a superpower back in Soviet times. And they picked the side which was against America. Back then they had the second biggest economy only next to USA. They kept losing power since the 70's and 80's. Now, Russia has an economy which is marginally bigger than Mexico's. Eventually China replaced them as the 2nd biggest power after USA. Nor Russia has been reduced to the very important third party. A Russia-China relationship will be dominated by China and a Russia-USA relationship will be dominated with USA. Russia themselves don't have strong ally at the world stage like China or USA have(I'm counting India as an US ally. Indians can say whatever they want and buy weapons from Russia, but if it comes to choosing a side they will surely pick USA over Russia anyday.) Their closest ally is probably Kazakhstan or Belarus. And they are not really significant in world politics where you count EU, Japan as USA's ally, Nuclear armed Pakistan as China's ally.

Russia has always been against USA but now they are becoming more and more insignificant. Of course Russia has a strong military but how long can they maintain it with their not so good economy? So, to be relevant Russia has to chose a side. But that doesn't automatically mean that they'll choose China, Pakistan. If Trump turns all friendly they may very well choose USA and India.

Btw USA will eventually lose influence on Afghanistan imo.
Iran should've aligned themselves closely with China. But I don't see those Mullah's wanting to be close with atheist Chinese.

The Arab League, the United States, France, the Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, and Israel have classified Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

Isn't that enough? What ideology does Hezbollah use? Waiting for the return of the disappeard Imam? What brain can accept such ideology? I'll stop here in case I start to offend you.

No that is not enough, because they are still a minority in the world. Most of the countries you mentioned support Syrian 'rebels' themselves who are terrorists comparable to AQ. Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization. It's worlds apart from the Salafi terrorism Saudis and friends are spreading and is actually fighting the virus. It's a crown over head of many Arab armies, especially armies of Persian Gulf Cooperation council members.

See my respons to Serpi above. Big portion of the civilized world considers Hezbollah to be a terrorist orgnization

Big portion of 'civlized' world? And you also considered your own country as a part of 'civlized' world? I don't even consider U.S and Europe as civilized world, let alone their minions. There is not such thing as civilized world.

Saudi citizens never were a burden on other states or refugees in the U.S— thanks God. All Saudis in U.S are either students, tourists, businessmen or patients looking for a special medical treatment.

and What Iranians did ? what Libyan did ? you do realize majority of the 9/11 Terrorist were Saudi's , yet this trump guy has no banned KSA but Iran ? please tell us why ?

and What Iranians did ? what Libyan did ? you do realize majority of the 9/11 Terrorist were Saudi's , yet this trump guy has no banned KSA but Iran ? please tell us why ?
USA gets oil from Saudi and Saudi gets special treatment. Standard American foreign policy. No point bitching about it

USA gets oil from Saudi and Saudi gets special treatment. Standard American foreign policy. No point bitching about it

That's it , USA wants their oil and Dollars so they are Halal , Iranians have no direct confrontations with American but with PAPA Israel so Orange President ban it haha

That's it , USA wants their oil and Dollars so they are Halal , Iranians have no direct confrontations with American but with PAPA Israel so Orange President ban it haha
Middle east would be much more peaceful and strong, if Saudi and Iran could get along

Back
Top Bottom