What's new

Iran: Syrian intervention 'will be defeated'

I think they are Syrian soldiers. LOL

Major world power , permanent seat at UNSC they are very much relevant and will remain relevant for the next 2-3 decades at least.

The point is the opposition the "seekers of a democratic nation" could not beat Assad in election so they took up arms provided by GCC countries they are terrorists and nothing more. In this such scenario do you blame Assad for taking the opportunity and securing his future I would have done the same.

with due respect, you are not the only one who would have done the same as Assad did and doing (to secure future) obviously he is having support of like minded dictatorial people.If the people who are fighting with Assad's forces are terrorists then they are fighting with terrorists in Uniform (state terrorism). A merciless dictator's acts can not be justified & We all know how long Syrians protested on streets but only being killed by snipers. I would have appreciated more if you have responded the my complete post.

with due respect, you are not the only one who would have done the same as Assad did and doing (to secure future) obviously he is having support of like minded dictatorial people.If the people who are fighting with Assad's forces are terrorists then they are fighting with terrorists in Uniform (state terrorism). A merciless dictator's acts can not be justified & We all know how long Syrians protested on streets but only being killed by snipers. I would have appreciated more if you have responded the my complete post.

Be careful where you go with state terrorism. Some would say that certainly applies to Israel and America. Out of respect to you I will not mention others.

Be careful where you go with state terrorism. Some would say that certainly applies to Israel and America. Out of respect to you I will not mention others.

You are fully authorized to mention Kashmir, Punjab, north east etc.. but that will derail the the whole subject and i do not shy away from discussing anything openly but really do not like pick and choose tactics.

You are fully authorized to mention Kashmir, Punjab, north east etc.. but that will derail the the whole subject and i do not shy away from discussing anything openly but really do not like pick and choose tactics.

I agree we will not go there. It would derail the topic. But we have been discussing this for some days now. Though I do not agree with all you say I have time for you.

Now in this case Israel's disproportionate responses for example in the case of 2006 in Lebanon we have to take some note.

The biggest beneficiary of the current turmoil in Syria imo is Israel. So would it be too outlandish to assume they have some hand in this?

I agree we will not go there. It would derail the topic. But we have been discussing this for some days now. Though I do not agree with all you say I have time for you.

Now in this case Israel's disproportionate responses for example in the case of 2006 in Lebanon we have to take some note.

The biggest beneficiary of the current turmoil in Syria imo is Israel. So would it be too outlandish to assume they have some hand in this?

My dear, how can Israel be beneficiary from Al-Assad's downfall, the Al-Assad regime from decades is discarded from its near neighbors there war machine is of defensive in nature and any future government in Syria will be more anti Israeli in practical sense than the present Bathist. Really, do not think that Israel wants Bathist regime of Syria to oust, the best scenario for them is statuesquo.

nothing has changed on the ground in syria.syrian government can not defeat FSA in any circumstances even by using heavy weapons such as planes,armoured vehicles-tanks etc etc.FSA is gathering its own weapon systems via saudi arabia and qatar,taking supports such as volunteer fighters from muslim geoghraphies.state is still loosing its legitimacy in side of syrians,this is the most important issue for baath regime even than russian support;they are aware of possible failure in the future if loosing the credit in minds of syrian nation.sooner or later government will come loose and allies russia will be obliged to not to sport footpad syrian regime for reasons caused by international laws.in fact everything is certain,on the way and clear for the future.to illustrate even the persons taking part in next government have been already selected after falling over of assad regime .but they are not known by international community because of present conjuneture. and unfortunately the new administration to syria will never give due consideration iran what a pity.as a matter of fact iran serves this type of statements everytime to hide serious situation in iran embargos hit it brutaly,society is angry about regime's politics.it is aware of its consequence by after elections in USA and after the end for iran.in this regard it struggles to increase iranian nation's morale.dont worry :]

yours truly
best regards to oppressed syrian nation

nothing has changed on the ground in syria.syrian government can not defeat FSA in any circumstances even by using heavy weapons such as planes,armoured vehicles-tanks etc etc.FSA is gathering its own weapon systems via saudi arabia and qatar,taking supports such as volunteer fighters from muslim geoghraphies.state is still loosing its legitimacy in side of syrians,this is the most important issue for baath regime even than russian support;they are aware of possible failure in the future if loosing the credit in minds of syrian nation.sooner or later government will come loose and allies russia will be obliged to not to sport footpad syrian regime for reasons caused by international laws.in fact everything is certain,on the way and clear for the future.to illustrate even the persons taking part in next government have been already selected after falling over of assad regime .but they are not known by international community because of present conjuneture. and unfortunately the new administration to syria will never give due consideration iran what a pity.as a matter of fact iran serves this type of statements everytime to hide serious situation in iran embargos hit it brutaly,society is angry about regime's politics.it is aware of its consequence by after elections in USA and after the end for iran.in this regard it struggles to increase iranian nation's morale.dont worry :]

yours truly
best regards to oppressed syrian nation
We might see in the next weeks a tentative to get ride of assad and preserve the shia alawi military establishment led by iran and international player. Or we might see the collapser of the shia military machine in syria as the sunni quits en force the alawite led army. A lots will be happening in the next few weeks and month, but all the analyst tend to believe that the coming of a new sunni governement is inevitable and will be close definitely any real strategic relations with iran.

We might see in the next weeks a tentative to get ride of assad and preserve the shia alawi military establishment led by iran and international player. Or we might see the collapser of the shia military machine in syria as the sunni quits en force the alawite led army. A lots will be happening in the next few weeks and month, but all the analyst tend to believe that the coming of a new sunni governement is inevitable and will be close definitely any real strategic relations with iran. ***thefreesyrian***

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...tervention-will-defeated-9.html#ixzz25UuFPEvv
we know what type of analsyt they are .well they are ones just like ROBERT FISK and they dedicated themselves to one-sided propagands everywhere they are servicing to candidates in USA to affect indecisive and opposite voters .and you are one of the optimisticians of assad regime but I wish you known that nothing would fit with your desires...lastly you look like one of the trickeds :coffee:

we know what type of analsyt they are .well they are ones just like ROBERT FISK and they dedicated themselves to one-sided propagands everywhere they are servicing to candidates in USA to affect indecisive and opposite voters .and you are one of the optimisticians of assad regime but I wish you known that nothing would fit with your desires...lastly you look like one of the trickeds

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom