What's new

Iran successfully test fires S-200 long-range missile

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

Iran successfully test fired S-200 long-range missile system as it prepares to wrap up nationwide air drill.

"Surface-to-air long-range missile system of S-200 upgraded and modernized by Iranian experts was launched successfully and hit the objectives with the distance of over 100 km, said commander of a unit in charge of responding to threats to Iran's airspace, Brigadier General Ahmad Mighani.

"Examination of efficiency level of S-200 defense system on missile and radar fields is one of the goals for launch of the long-range powerful defense missile system."

39319.jpg

News.Az - Iran successfully test fires S-200 long-range missile

Iran successfully test fired S-200 long-range missile system as it prepares to wrap up nationwide air drill.

"Surface-to-air long-range missile system of S-200 upgraded and modernized by Iranian experts was launched successfully and hit the objectives with the distance of over 100 km, said commander of a unit in charge of responding to threats to Iran's airspace, Brigadier General Ahmad Mighani.

"Examination of efficiency level of S-200 defense system on missile and radar fields is one of the goals for launch of the long-range powerful defense missile system."

39319.jpg

News.Az - Iran successfully test fires S-200 long-range missile
correct me if i am wrong but some time back you or some one else had started a thread with the title ''Iran successfully test fires home made S-300''

how come 300 comes before 200?

correct me if i am wrong but some time back you or some one else had started a thread with the title ''Iran successfully test fires home made S-300''

how come 300 comes before 200?

Ama bhai..
If C-130K can come before J.. tu wats the problem??

Back
Top Bottom