What's new

Iran successfully sends living creature in to space, recovers it alive.

It's just reported that it's alive and the capsule is intact.Will send any news regarding its health as soon as it's out.

About the cruelty, I don't see how you define it as cruelty.Many of these animals are killed, hunted and served in world for their 'delicious meat, for their precious jaws, horns, teeth, skin and other things.No one raises any voice then, but now that it's somehow contributing to science and the animal is safe after the test, it's not fair to be worried about 'cruelty'.

It's like saying it's cruelty to experiment on those white mouses in the labs,maybe it is, but a human live is certainly more precious, right?

Man, how many millions of cattle, poultry, cows, pigs, sheep, etc. are slaughtered every year in even one single country. But nobody cares.

They are more worried about one single monkey that is alive and well. :P

Strange world.

By 2030, Iran will beat India is space program, and if the finances increases during this time period, Iran can also co-operate with China etc to become first-line space power....

Is this your own speculation or you have a support for this?

So when you guys decide to start your manned space program, you're not going to send any animals?

Are you just going to just jump straight to humans then?
Yep! Only humans! After all, we're monkeys too! So it doesn't matter! :lol:

Yep! Only humans! After all, we're monkeys too! So it doesn't matter! :lol:

See, even you know that it's not a serious suggestion. :no:

If anyone truly cares that much, they should personally "volunteer" to be the test subject in lieu of the monkey.

That would be the only way to guarantee the safety of the vessel for humans, without involving any monkeys.

Is this your own speculation or you have a support for this?

Support? No. My assessment.

India is a HIGHLY bureaucratic nation..with high levels of corruption.

Iran on the other hand is a bit "theocratic" in nature. Theocracies do things with more efficiency. As I see it, Iranian theocratic establishment has put his finger "Missles & Space Program"..So you see Iranians are coming up with new technologies in these fields really fast..

Just my assessment though ....

@Soheil Oye, this is cheating. Why didn't you tell about this yesterday or few days ago ?

BTW Congrats to all Iranian brothers, Your hard work and persistence is really setting examples. Godspeed.

Crying right here ... i am not a senior engineer , just an apprentice ...

long way to go ... :) this kind of informations are secret (at least for beginners) :undecided:

& wait for Feb-2 ... great news coming soon :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
just one question, is there any particular reason why a monkey was chosen? Russians had sent a dog, certainly there was some logic behind that, may be all animals may not react the same way to weightlessness, or the high gravity pull during the launch, in any case, what was the scientific reason behind launching a monkey into space, why not other animals?

@Soheil we also have hard working scientists but we are lacking leadership!
Salute Iran!

I believe only thing pakistan doesnt have is A good president and a good primeminister!

Last edited by a moderator:
by his logic, Nazi built heavy tanks in ww2, then there is no difference between them and Merkava.
Merkava serves a purpose. This thing does not have any purpose except showing some "achievement". Alas achievement it is not.

If you want to send a human in to space, you should pass this stage right? This has nothing to do with launching satellites to space.Iran plans to send first human to space in 2019 and if it achieves this goal, it becomes one of few countries who are capable of doing so.
LOL. Its a joke date. Even India cant launch human to space in 2019. And India is light years ahead of Iran.

Also not to forget that, unlike many countries with space program including yours who receive huge assistant and technology from world powers, Iran has to do everything all by herself.You should take it in to consideration.
LOL. Your Safir is North Korean Nodong copy. Nodong is enlargened Soviet Scud.

Our Shavit is entirely self design.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom