What's new

Iran starts production of advanced medium range air defence system

Guys, Ottoman-Turk is not around here anymore and i'm immune to trollings, so relax. Take a deep breath and next time, refrain yourself from using the words, dependency, propaganda and stealing technology.

Now continue with your Iran Strong!!11!!1 ritual.
Reality check, you are on the Iranian section trying to provoke the Iranians, your Turkish IQ giving you problems again ?

Guys, Ottoman-Turk is not around here anymore and i'm immune to trollings, so relax. Take a deep breath and next time, refrain yourself from using the words, dependency, propaganda and stealing technology.

Now continue with your Iran Strong!!11!!1 ritual.
again I never used the word propaganda, I told you to take western medicine and not Turkish one.
Turkish medicine makes you more delusional, it is the reason why you people think you are not stealing from other NATO countries. LMAO, you guys can't even fix your own drones without Israel helping you hahah
Israel fixes, returns four aerial drones to Turkey in possible sign of warming ties | The Times of Israel

856719_orig.jpg

!??????????

ignoring trolls is like punch in their face .......

These Turks koons are burning :lol:
we are too much for them. we should help develop their military and tell them stop stealing technology.
Turks it is haram to steal in Islam, stop stealing from Nato.

Hmm.

Which area you are planning to help Turks to improve their industrial capabilities ? What's the actual meaning of the word of "Stealing" When you are using it in your sentences ?

Congratulations, every development is one step closer to complete (or predominant) self-sufficiency ! :tup:

Now...any published stats about this ? Any trials...? And how do they compare with SPADA that Pakistan is using ?

if its ture its good news ,

but it is only me or someone also share my feeling that day after isreal and america started threating iran, iran has been inovating so many new things which even some advance country has?
i never seen or heard iran making this and that few years ago ,
my post is not mean to troll , just my feeling's

Back
Top Bottom