What's new

Iran slams Canada’s stance on Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline project

India is alot disappointed with this IP development,

but they know there opinion doesnt matter.

What are the chances this pipeline becomes Iran-Pakistan-India pipeline???? India still has lot of doubts on this project because of the security situation.

Now Canadian too supposed whole world is talking on this matter and against it soo they too should play their part..:yu::lol:

Iranian PR is even worse than ours.
Just get the deal done and avoid associating with Iranian press releases.

@liontk, @A1Kaid I don't get it...why Canada is so disappointed with iran-pak gas pipeline project???

Because they American B**** and they will do whatever their Dads tell them to do ...... :haha:

What are the chances this pipeline becomes Iran-Pakistan-India pipeline???? India still has lot of doubts on this project because of the security situation.

I guess no possible they are getting in to western club , they have to obey them to get a seat in their club , if you make them un happy well you dont want to go their.

Last edited by a moderator:
@liontk, @A1Kaid I don't get it...why Canada is so disappointed with iran-pak gas pipeline project???

Well Canada has a strong committment to human rights and I know that might sound stupid to outsiders but over the last two decades, the country has went on a moral crusade and I mean the americanne are really behind us on this. So our government will not tolerate any regime that has a bad human rights. I mean even last year our economy was suffering due to our government not wanting to trade with chinois because of their track record. So i mean we are getting better and are willing to look past but you have to understand the iranniene lobby is very strong eh down here!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Canada is simply touting the American line, they have no valid reason to object.

No we are not touting the americanne line, america has traded hypocritically with chinois for the last decades and propped up regimes, we put our money where our mouth is simple as that. I mean we donate to literally every part of the world during every crisis no strings attached, I mean in case of pakistan or haiti, our government literally doubled for every dollar donated and we were in single digit recession. So please some people here thing of Canada as this bad country and do name calling but please do consider that Canada has an opinion on world policies and plays a big role. if we were americanne touts, how come we did not go on that hallelujah field trip down in iraq eh!

Well Canada has a strong committment to human rights and I know that might sound stupid to outsiders but over the last two decades, the country has went on a moral crusade and I mean the americanne are really behind us on this. So our government will not tolerate any regime that has a bad human rights. I mean even last year our economy was suffering due to our government not wanting to trade with chinois because of their track record. So i mean we are getting better and are willing to look past but you have to understand the iranniene lobby is very strong eh down here!!!!!

what actions does Iran has done which are contrary to human rights??

what actions does Iran has done which are contrary to human rights??

Iran
This is a list of assessment that the human rights watch has made on iran, since there is a time constraint possibly for you, i would recommend going through penal code and the juvenile laws, very barbaric and disgusting and they call themselves a islamic republic.

A Proverb fits this situation perfectly '' Begaani Shadi Main Abdullah Diwana'' :taz:

Iran
This is a list of assessment that the human rights watch has made on iran, since there is a time constraint possibly for you, i would recommend going through penal code and the juvenile laws, very barbaric and disgusting and they call themselves a islamic republic.

hmmm....i will see this list....

Iran

Why is this western human rights watchdog is saying nothing about the aboriginal people in Canada or the blacks or the Arabs or the Latino or the Muslims? just by doing it under cover of defenders of human rights they think they are not being watched?
There are so many horrific stories here in Canada about battered women, sexual abuse of kids males and females, sexual deviances, promiscuity, violence and gangsterism, theft, crimes and all this is done at 90% by white Canadians, so how can they be credible at all, human rights watch or not.

you know, why is ALWAYS is it with canada + iran? is it like failed love affair or something???

you know, why is ALWAYS is it with canada + iran? is it like failed love affair or something???

Dunno, this government has become like Arabs with their Iran hatred. Excessive and pointless.

Why is this western human rights watchdog is saying nothing about the aboriginal people

There are always news stories of the Natives - wanting more taxpayer money . Where have you been?

in Canada or the blacks or the Arabs or the Latino or the Muslims? just by doing it under cover of defenders of human rights they think they are not being watched?
There are so many horrific stories here in Canada about battered women, sexual abuse of kids males and females, sexual deviances, promiscuity, violence and gangsterism, theft, crimes and all this is done at 90% by white Canadians, so how can they be credible at all, human rights watch or not.

Those thing happen in every country. Sexual deviance? Promiscuity? This aint an Arab nation where we should be concerned about other peoples personal lives.

Most crimes are done by whites because they make up the majority.

Back
Top Bottom