What's new

Iran Seeks to Form a Military Force in Pakistan

Saudis were requesting Pakistani soldiers to go fight and die for them, since they will rather not lose their valuable citizens.lol, has nothing to do with ISI capabilities or valuing Pakistan.

Moreover, it's a fact that Pakistan has weak institutions and a weak state(though it's also due to the several militants and Islamic extremists groups in the country). Since any country that can be influenced from inside by other regional powers and is powerless to stop it, means they are internally weak and unstable. I don't see for example Pakistan having any real influence in Iran or even KSA(apart from sending in soldiers/mercenaries paid for by the Saudi monarchs). Shows Iran(and even KSA) as a state is strong and stable. :agree:
Wrong. KSA was asking Pakistan to train a force of 50,000 fighter for Syria. Like I said neither Iran nor KSA is Pakistan adversary. Pakistan already have Influence on both countries through proper channels. Rest if Pakistan wants, Pakistan can easily stir up trouble for Iran via Sunni groups, which Iran do blame some on ISI, CIA and mossad.Both KSA and Iran are religious authoritarian regimes, so therefore stable. Pakistan is a democracy. Democracy has it own problems. Pakistan militant groups were formation of Pakistan own policy. International event and sudden U-turns by govt caused some of them fall out of loop. Not every policy make was onboard to sudden change of policy so it took sometime thing to turn around. Now everybody is on same page and militants are gone. As far as sectarianism and violence is concerned. You should know better than me, you had your own IRA, protestant, catholic problem bombs going all over the place.

Guys ... Please use your brains ... we need a nationalist & secular pakistan !

Guess why !?

I don't understand whenever there is an Iran related news which doesn't sound good to Iranian lobby they bring in KSA just to equalize the effect , But when there is an anti KSA news we don't see anyone posting a single word against Iran in those threads ..... lol

I have noticed that too....Nonetheless , we need to increase our relations with Iran but also need to keep a close eye on them what are they doing in our country? what are their intentions? How they are using Pakistani shias to fulfill their own objectives? We don't need to feel nervous or threatened, we r power to reckon with. Go with confidence and tell Iranians to mind their own work and say:-

Playing with Arabs and playing with Pakistan is not same.

Wrong. KSA was asking Pakistan to train a force of 50,000 fighter for Syria. Like I said neither Iran nor KSA is Pakistan adversary. Pakistan already have Influence on both countries through proper channels. Rest if Pakistan wants, Pakistan can easily stir up trouble for Iran via Sunni groups, which Iran do blame some on ISI, CIA and mossad.Both KSA and Iran are religious authoritarian regimes, so therefore stable. Pakistan is a democracy. Democracy has it own problems. Pakistan militant groups were formation of Pakistan own policy. International event and sudden U-turns by govt caused some of them fall out of loop. Not every policy make was onboard to sudden change of policy so it took sometime thing to turn around. Now everybody is on same page and militants are gone. As far as sectarianism and violence is concerned. You should know better than me, you had your own IRA, protestant, catholic problem bombs going all over the place.

Why will Iran or KSA target Pakistani state/government when they can easily extend their influence all over Pakistan through other means? Makes no sense for them to attack your government. They simply need to influence you from the inside and form their own proxies. Similarly, there is no need for Iran to be hostile to/attack the Lebanese government/state since they can simply extend their influence in Lebenanon via their proxies like Hezbollah and other shia groups. Same with Palestine Iran doesn't need to attack the Palestinian government when it can influence the country more efficiently through Hamas, same as they are doing in Iraq now and to a lesser extent Yemen etc. It's because all these countries have a weak central state/institutions and government.

So regional powerhouses KSA and Iran don't need to target the Pakistani state since it brings them no benefit whatsoever when there are more efficient ways they can achieve their interests.
Plus, you should know that Pakistan can't style itself as a Sunni powerhouse or try and influence Sunni groups(much less in Iran) per se, since KSA already holds that tittle, as she is regarded by many as the beacon of the Islamic world and a Sunni powerhouse. :bounce:

Playing with Arabs and playing with Pakistan is not same.

latest

Why will Iran or KSA target Pakistani state/government when they can easily extend their influence all over Pakistan through other means? Makes no sense for them to attack your government. They simply need to influence you from the inside and form their own proxies. Similarly, there is no need for Iran to be hostile to/attack the Lebanese government/state since they can simply extend their influence in Lebenanon via their proxies like Hezbollah and other shia groups. Same with Palestine Iran doesn't need to attack the Palestinian government when it can influence the country more efficiently through Hamas, same as they are doing in Iraq now and to a lesser extent Yemen etc. It's because all these countries have a weak central state/institutions and government.

So regional powerhouses KSA and Iran don't need to target the Pakistani state since it brings them no benefit whatsoever when there are more efficient ways they can achieve their interests.
Plus, you should know that Pakistan can't style itself as a Sunni powerhouse or try and influence Sunni groups(much less in Iran) per se, since KSA already holds that tittle, as she is regarded by many as the beacon of the Islamic world and a Sunni powerhouse. :bounce:
Pakistan has bigger fish to fry on international scale. Pakistan is not into holding any of these regional titles. Persian and Arabs have their own politics going on. Every country has their lobbying groups and way of influence other countries. KSA and Iran are no different. Many countries, including KSA has stronger lobby in US either through migrant population or petro dollars. UK is no different. Doesn't mean those country are weak or unstable. Every country has it own dynamics. Rest your lebanon and palestine example doesn't fit in. It like suggesting, Pakistan should arm S.Asian in UK to show its influence. Well there are better ways to do things and turning UK into Syria doesn't serves any purpose.

Pakistan is the second biggest Shia country many of my relatives are Shias
Shias makeup 30% of our army and Pakistan is the only Sunni majority country to have Shia leaders

I dont think pumping Pakistani Shias against Sunni will be that easy given the fact that they live in same location unlike in Iraq where they live in seperate locations

You are forgetting one very important aspect of Pakistan which has never been brought up by anyone. Those Shia leaders were "elected" and send to power by vote of Majority Sunnis.

Both sides, specially the extremists in both ranks MUST understand this, that Pakistan comes first and foremost, and if they have dealings with either Iran or Saudi Arabia, those should be done with clarity in mind that Pakistan interests and influence must be projected in these countries, not other way around.

Both did that in the past where Saudi funded madrassas and Iran funded the Shia in Pakistan plus Pakistan had a major tilt towards Saudi since the collapse of the monarchy in Iran. That influence is now sharply on the decline although it still has some elements which cannot be eradicated completely.

The one thing Pakistan has and maybe it is one thing that has kept sectarian rife at bay despite a HUGE effort by outside players to ignite a conflict between the two, it is the fact that no one questions your sect! No one asks if you are Shia or Sunni or pays much attention to these factors. I have Shia friends for example and was invited to a gathering which was hosted by Iranian's and the first thing I got questioned on was if I was Shia.

This seem to be an Arabic version of Press TV.

L O L, you nailed it!

You are deeply mistaken because certain minorities are more loyal to Iran than their own parents.
Saudi Arabia does not seek the imperial like influence in Pakistan unlike Iran..They are not forcing Pakistanis to wear thoob and speak Persian and follow the mullahs sitting in Riyadh. Saudi influence is more about economic and military integration and favour in regional balance.

Iranian on other hand seeks complete submission to mullahs in Tehran to the point these minorities becomes zombies waiting for instructions from tehran to execute the next fasad. They actively encourage their proxies to launder money and smuggle goods hurting our industry and economy. Certain elements of these proxies have gone as far as forming crime rackets to earn as much cash they can and launder it to tehran.

Iran want to destroy anything they can get their hands on because this is the only way mullahs can justify their tyranny...we are working for the cause of greater ummah...

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

Iran,s influence is grossly exagerated in Pakistan by certain Shia haters despite having the world second largest Shia population you dont see Shia Pakistanis waving Irani flags or creating hit squads like in Iraq

Pakistan,s sectarianism contrary to popular belief has nothing to do with Saudi-Iran tussle it started in 1996(or was it98) when shias did certain things in Jhang Punjab on that day now dead Malik Izhaq vowed to eliminate all Shias from Pakistan

But even before that during Zia,s era sectarianism was state policy of Zia who took out his grudges from partition of Punjab on the whole country by establishing a hardline theocracy all over Pakistan

Our sectarianism is a result of our own bad policies influence of foreigners is exageration and denial of a local issue

You are so right, it was Shia that started the whole thing, by doing certain (classified) things in jhang which then innocent and flower sales man Malik Izhaq and millions of other Wahhabi all over the world vowed to revenge.

AL-Qaeda, TTP, ASWJ,Sipah-e-Sahaba, LJ to name the few were political parties that wanted to make Pakistan an economic Giant, They had all the economist coming out of 10000s Saudi funded Madrassahs ready to go, but those pesky Shia were sabotaging every move made by these patriotic parties, hence they had to be eliminated.

Now they(Shia) show up at the same spot where friendly Wahhabi suicide bomber just wants to blow himself up, and then they claim to be victims of terrorism. i am with you and feel your pain. It's a mystery to me, why Satan's ambassador to Pakistan, ZIA didn't get Nobel peace prize.

I have Shia friends for example and was invited to a gathering which was hosted by Iranian's and the first thing I got questioned on was if I was Shia.

I am not racist, I have lots of Black friends.:rofl:

Actually that is what Zionism is. Jewish by race, secular by ideology. In case of MQM and PPP, the reason they support secular system is to avoid possible takeover of Islamic form of govt. Which in case of Pakistan, would be predominantly Sunni and might end up debating blasphemous books of Ayatollah Khomeini. May bring up Anti-Shahba beliefs of Shia in parliament. You know the Qadiyani story. They don't want to be the next in line.

Just admit it you want to wipe off any non Sunnis in Pakistan, I know you get off by looking at pictures of Lashkare jhangvi terrorists.

L O L, you nailed it!

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

You are so right, it was Shia that started the whole thing, by doing certain (classified) things in jhang which then innocent and flower sales man Malik Izhaq and millions of other Wahhabi all over the world vowed to revenge.

AL-Qaeda, TTP, ASWJ,Sipah-e-Sahaba, LJ to name the few were political parties that wanted to make Pakistan an economic Giant, They had all the economist coming out of 10000s Saudi funded Madrassahs ready to go, but those pesky Shia were sabotaging every move made by these patriotic parties, hence they had to be eliminated.

Now they(Shia) show up at the same spot where friendly Wahhabi suicide bomber just wants to blow himself up, and then they claim to be victims of terrorism. i am with you and feel your pain. It's a mystery to me, why Satan's ambassador to Pakistan, ZIA didn't get Nobel peace prize.

I am not racist, I have lots of Black friends.:rofl:
That was the history of Lej thats how they started i am not justifying anything i am against sectarianism and those who support it

I was and will be against Zia he started the policy of sectarianism do you see me anywhere defending sectarianism ?

Guys ... Please use your brains ... we need a nationalist & secular pakistan !

Guess why !?

Post is started by non Muslim, He claims to be from Saudi Arabia , but clearly he is not, his every post is about starting a sectarian hatred.

This so called news paper is based in LONDON and also in Washington, do the math. Not to mention after extensive search, i cant find any record of so called Pakistani MP.

Post is started by non Muslim, He claims to be from Saudi Arabia , but clearly he is not, his every post is about starting a sectarian hatred.

This so called news paper is based in LONDON and also in Washington, do the math. Not to mention after extensive search, i cant find any record of so called Pakistani MP.

With the money saudis wasting on anti Iranian propaganda we can land people on the moon!

Back
Top Bottom