What's new

‘Iran respects all divine religions’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Arian is here. Hope we have his permission to continue this time around.

My high regards for Persian is also for the same reason . They saved their heritage and culture as did we in India from different Regimes who still have regret for not wiping out Persian and Sanskrit Language .

Twam satyam wadasi(you are saying truth.) :agree:

Ha ha ha what a utter load of B.S you dopes think fire worshipping can even compare to islam

The most conversionary faith in the world, there is only ine god and only one path to him the worlds 1.6 billion muslims will soon be over 2 billion

You fireworshippers are walking into a whole world of pain

There is no need to disrespect any religion.

Most Iranians are mature enough to accept both aspects of their cultural heritage without resorting to mudslinging or proselytizing either for Islam, Zoroastrianism, or any other religion.

Ok Arian is here. Hope we have his permission to continue this time around.

It's OK angeldust. At least this thread is about religions, not Alexander the great. If the topic continues to be discussed in a civilized fashion It's fine.

My high regards for Persian is also for the same reason . They saved their heritage and culture as did we in India from different Regimes who still have regret for not wiping out Persian and Sanskrit Language .

In the case of India, the original ones(Turks and Mongols) don't think about it but the wannable one still regret about it.

If I see any one of you calling Islam a religion fairytailes and indicating that its incompatible with the world without even doing any kind of comparitive study on the topic , I will consider it as an insult - If any one calls Islam backward just by looking at the tyrants and not studying the Quran , again i will consider it as an insult--- Members please PM me if you find such posts

The reason i will take this step is such a post would instigate a trolling of great proportion and i dont like that

We go out of our ways to accommodate other views but it doesnt mean that we allow insult of islam - By the same token we dont advocate mud slinging on any religion .. just now ive deleted and infracted people posting cows pics etc

If this thread has to become a vs thread between religions , then that is not allowed

If I see any one of you calling Islam a religion fairytailes and indicating that its incompatible with the world without even doing any kind of comparitive study on the topic , I will consider it as an insult - If any one calls Islam backward just by looking at the tyrants and not studying the Quran , again i will consider it as an insult--- Members please PM me if you find such posts

The reason i will take this step is such a post would instigate a trolling of great proportion and i dont like that

We go out of our ways to accommodate other views but it doesnt mean that we allow insult of islam - By the same token we dont advocate mud slinging on any religion .. just now ive deleted and infracted people posting cows pics etc

If this thread has to become a vs thread between religions , than that is not allowed

I'm a Muslim and I have most complains to Muslims themselves here.No one has the right to insult any faith,not only Isla.whether we agree with them or not.If you look in previous page,you will understand who insulted first.
When we start to insult other's faiths,we should expect them to send us flowers and kisses.

If I see any one of you calling Islam a religion fairytailes and indicating that its incompatible with the world without even doing any kind of comparitive study on the topic , I will consider it as an insult - If any one calls Islam backward just by looking at the tyrants and not studying the Quran , again i will consider it as an insult Members please PM me if you find such posts

If this thread has to become a vs thread between religions , than that is not allowed

Well, I hope I can discuss this matter with you.

First of all: why can't somebody claim that religions are mostly based fairy tales? If thats somebody's view, why wouldn't you respect that? You can have your own beliefs and can respect others for holding their own. What if I tell you that I feel also offended by religions who make a enormous distinction between believers en non-believers, while claiming that the last ones will burn for ever in hell. Don't you think thats also insulting to atheists like me? It is, but you don't see me preaching that religions or religious books should be banned.

Insulting somebody or something should never be a reason to limit free speech.

This forum is not for religious discussions -- If someone insults a religion , report him rather than taking matters in your own hand -- it does not mean that you start mudslinging in the same token

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom