What's new

Iran refused Indian Air Force aircraft to fly over its territory

indians planes were fitted with high resolution cameras to take pictures of military installations....they were spying for israel and the planes were fitted with hardware and cameras and sensors.....good decision by Iran:cheers:

indians think they are more clever....going to USA via singapore and hawaii would have been more economically viable....but they just wanted to do some dirty job for zionist regime

:lol:
:cry:

Please tell me which one the above two should i do ?

I can't decide .

you can laugh and cry cause u know indian diplomats in iran go through a special spy course in israel before the are posted in iran as ambssadors and diplomats...iran is not happy with u guys :agree:

you can laugh and cry cause u know indian diplomats in iran go through a special spy course in israel before the are posted in iran as ambssadors and diplomats...iran is not happy with u guys :agree:

and you are spy of ?

indians planes were fitted with high resolution cameras to take pictures of military installations....they were spying for israel and the planes were fitted with hardware and cameras and sensors.....good decision by Iran:cheers:

indians think they are more clever....going to USA via singapore and hawaii would have been more economically viable....but they just wanted to do some dirty job for zionist regime

Rise and Shine sunshine-

they don't respect the slave mentality, be it by Indians or the Persian Gulf Arab shieks.

then why the helll they are living like slaves of imperial mullas ..

Are you nuts? Why would India or Israel send an aircraft to take picture when they have high resolution satellites? Maybe a country like you who doesn't such technology might do that.

Back
Top Bottom