What's new

Iran produces 50% of scientific research in Nanotechnology in Muslim world

what is the main supporter point for this statement in terms of published researches?how many famous sciencific muslim or non-muslim science organization published articles attributing these producted information by iran or used these nanotechnology knowledges in their researches? I will say maybe it is close to "zero".it is one of those statements told by iranian units again for instigating angry iranian nation under embargos.meanwhile all those types of statements declared claimed iran to be number-one in nanotechnologic researches ,departments are being closed in iran for girls since stupidly reasons(for example:no need for women in iran to do this occupation). RESPECT to science and ones really producting sciencific knowledge but iranian regime only encourages its sciencific authorities to copy military devices' prototypes(azakeresh jet fighter plane from US's F-4 fantom),tanks(originally russian technologhy),missiles(mainly n.korea supported) ,invent ridicilous flying vehicles(UFO's)like that http://www.google.com.tr/imgres?q=i...nw=217&start=0&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:72 and so on.also building up an enrichment facility for nuke bomb.namely if you are not abroad of iran,you must service only military aims to be working for iranian science world NO economy,medicine,sociology,philosophy,positive sciences...they are doing all those things by finite oil incomes.so after oil finished???well what is more?? what is there else for iran nation's future and humanity=a huge "0"..keeping go on liying and dragging the iranians;a great nation behind 3 rd world countries.what a pity:what:

^^^^
Says the Turkish guy :eek:

You should have said all the nonsense above about your own country.

Qais took languages classes from Persians before he started to write poetry :D
You should really read who world popularized the local and simple Qais story,Nizami,the Iranian poet.Before that,people of world barely knew such story existed.

^^^^
Says the Turkish guy

You should have said all the nonsense above about your own country.

Qais took languages classes from Persians before he started to write poetry Original Post By Al Bhatti
You should really read who world popularized the local and simple Qais story,Nizami,the Iranian poet.Before that,people of world barely knew such story existed.

from Era_923

iranian regime supporters always aggrieve and hurt when hearing the actuals.they can not stand those who criticize them they only accept fawning. I am sorry brother but REALITY BITES.making science is not only writing poets,recording dramatic films and copying inventions like you do:no:

Your entire post didn’t once address my post. All you did was post random useless facts about your country. I’m happy with Jordan’s quality of living, but average Jordanian for example doesn’t have it better than the average Iranian. So instead of attacking Iran and its people, best to address your concerns towards Jordan than Iran, since Iranians have it better

I don't think so. My post was a reply to you, and you are now stating it was useless. So... Whatever..
Anyway, this thread is about Iran not Jordan. And I believe that the number of scientific papers does not reflect anything unless they were interpreted into real achievements and breakthroughs.

Why are you calling yourself Artaxerxes? last thing we need is some Turkish scum pretending to be Persian
writer: Iran

look my friend If you dont know or dont want to know, let me tell you iranian history divides into two by revolution:before revolution,after revolution.also there are lots of persian figure to sympathize before revolution after revolution full of FIDDLE-FADDLE,age of jesters in iran.so I think no problem in that regard . have you got me ? :agree:

First of all I am not your friend. second whether before or after the revoloution people in Iran still value their Persian tradition very highly, all of Iran celebrates the Persian Nowruz and people in Iran call cyrus he great "father". you did not answer why you are calling yourself Artaxerxes? Persian history has nothing to do with some turk.

your ignorant mullahs and academic groups dont agree with you.according to them iran means only based primarily after revolution in terms of being a civizilation.is that your historical adopting conception,is not that?:coffee:

First of all I am not your friend
also I dont have an intention to make you my friend Dont take defence Champion:hitwall: it is only a saying

your subhuman brothers in Turkey

cut your beards,take your large mullah pygamas off so now let you look like a real human like us

you people have a culture of stealing history and culture

probably you say this for yourselves. but you can not admit this openly.example; technology robbery(especially in military by reverse-engineering),culture robbery (ex: famous iranian cultural notions actually come from azerbaijan turks even famous carpet types also known parsian carpets in the world,it can be sait lots of iranian traditional foods are originated Uzbekh;Azerbaijan;Arab nations ex:KABAB originated ARABS,FARSI PILAF originated UZBEKH PILAF),social robbery(you are copying the life styles from TV series ) and lots of thing like those.lastly I know you never stop talking I write whatever here.you are talking my head off...I gave up writing you

For some reason Turks troll Iranian forums, dont ask me why :disagree:

Maybe that is because your butthrt friend keep coming with his fake id and labeling non-persian people as subhuman, no?

And needless to say the real trolls are Iranian newspapers who constantly publishing news like: "Iran produces %99 of that %93 of this. We are the fvckin best :blah:"

You people are flying high, someone must show you what you actually are :tup:

iranian regime supporters always aggrieve and hurt when hearing the actuals.they can not stand those who criticize them they only accept fawning. I am sorry brother but REALITY BITES.making science is not only writing poets,recording dramatic films and copying inventions like you do:no:

No, most Iranians are good spirited and they mostly laugh at Arabs and Turks who claim Persian cultures as their own, they understand that these people have a inferiority complex with illusions of grandeur while paranoid all the time....it is as laughable as calling the Persian Gulf the 'Arabian Gulf'. lol

Back
Top Bottom