What's new

Iran Produce 40% of Muslim World Science

is foreign degrees accepted by Europe/UK.

Their is a lot of cheating or buying degrees.
some of the third world education is memorizing not critical thinking.

what checks do they put in place to make sure the foreigners are legit educated not some fraud or low quality.

Some universities offer international degrees , if you don't even have that then your degree is pretty much worthless in Western world.

I remember reading an article in the Iranian section saying that both Turkey and Iran produce about half of the scientific articles in the muslim world. Whats with the "40%" suddenly?
i'm pretty sure Iran , Turkey and maybe malaysia produce more than 60-70% of total islamic output .

Islamic countries =/= science .

back to sectarian massacre .

Some universities offer international degrees , if you don't even have that then your degree is pretty much worthless in Western world.

do you mean a westerner teaches in foreign country or do you mean offer international place to student from third world to the first world to study uni.

i'm pretty sure Iran , Turkey and maybe malaysia produce more than 60-70% of total islamic output .

Islamic countries =/= science .

back to sectarian massacre .
each other throats
bro Iraq had very high scientific output under uncle Saddam. sectarian is artificial created to get Muslims to go mad each other. CIA did good job in Iraq. but it was not limited to Iran getting revenge.

do you mean a westerner teaches in foreign country or do you mean offer international place to student from third world to the first world to study uni.

some universities in 2nd and 3rd world countries offer international degrees , same as your normal degree , it just means you won't have a problem with it in Western countries or anywhere else.

..ok, I've been studying with one, yep, he was quite clever person :)

..well, if You allowed to markets, then can gain some, I guess :)

Well , the only economic program of our President Hassan is this : " selling oil , import other things " ...

Too bad we don't see this "science" coming to fruition. In Iran most graduates must be photoshop visual arts degrees.

Too bad we don't see this "science" coming to fruition. In Iran most graduates must be photoshop visual arts degrees.
wanna see? :coffee:
Iran accused of the black-out that paralyzed the TurkeySecurity Affairs

eee.jpg
rr.jpg
tt.jpg
pp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom