What's new

Iran plans to blind attacker with acid on insistence of victim

Eye for Eye will make the World Blind.

Just Hang him.

I support this punishment. We need a similar punishment here for acid attackers.

can't say I disagree
They ask the victim what the punishment should be.
The guy blinded her, now he gets blinded. I wish they would do exactly the same thing as what he did and throw a bucket of acid on the guy's face.

The original decree was to also throw acid on his face, but doctors said that would cause unpredictable damage, possibly even worse than what the woman has. The doctors instead suggested blinding through a drop of acid in each eye. This is the woman by the way, after many facial operations:

201151485059774734_20.jpg

and this is the man who did it:

art_movahedi_cnn.jpg

This news is sickening, how a person can go to such extremes is beyond me, may Allah have mercy on the woman and her family.

A similar news was on air in Pakistan, that in laws forced a lady to drink the acid. I support the punishment.

Excellent justice .....

on the other hand both penis & testicles should be cut of for Rapists .

The original decree was to also throw acid on his face, but doctors said that would cause unpredictable damage, possibly even worse than what the woman has. The doctors instead suggested blinding through a drop of acid in each eye. This is the woman by the way, after many facial operations:

201151485059774734_20.jpg

and this is the man who did it:

art_movahedi_cnn.jpg

the guy looks like a sociopath

Back
Top Bottom