What's new

Iran parliament to ban oil supplies to Europe directly

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
Iran eyes banning oil sales to Europe - Yahoo! News
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's parliament will begin debating a draft bill requiring the government to immediately halt oil exports to Europe, a prominent lawmaker said Wednesday, as Tehran weighs its options following the European Union's decision to stop importing oil from the country.

"The bill requires the government to stop selling oil to Europe before the start of European Union oil embargo against Iran," lawmaker Hasan Ghafourifard told the parliament's website, icana.ir. Debate on the bill is to begin on Sunday, he said.

Good one. :tup:

America is being very selfish in forcing Europe to stop buying Iranian oil. Those European countries that are most dependent on Iranian oil (Greece, Italy, etc) are already on the verge of economic collapse to begin with.

If oil prices shoot up, then the fragile European economies will be in even deeper trouble. They are already begging around the world for countries to contibute to the EU bailout fund, how can they afford to play such dirty politics right now?

^^ Those poor EU countries are hostages to a few zionist worshipping US politicians. what a shame, i hope Americans take their country back

^^ Those poor EU countries are hostages to a few zionist worshipping US politicians. what a shame, i hope Americans take their country back

What will you guys do with the spare capacity in oil? I know here in China we have got enormous demand for it.

By causing instability in the region, America is ensuring the oil prices are going to shoot up.

Ironically, this is very profitable for Iran. :lol: And a disaster for the already-sinking Eurozone.

Pretty ballsy move from Iran.

Fuel price will go up by 30% in Europe.

What if other producers take up the slack? From the Iranian empty threat on the USN transiting the Strait, should not people learn better than to make predictions?

What will you guys do with the spare capacity in oil? I know here in China we have got enormous demand for it.

By causing instability in the region, America is ensuring the oil prices are going to shoot up.

Ironically, this is very profitable for Iran. :lol: And a disaster for the already-sinking Eurozone.
what happened to chinas investments in south pars gas fields ?

what happened to chinas investments in south pars gas fields ?

I don't know much about that, but I think there are a lot of problems being caused by America threatening to sanction our largest companies if they work with Iran. And the Gulf countries (our main oil suppliers) are also putting pressure on us.

We make hundreds of billions from America every year, they want to use that as leverage against us to pressure Iran.

I think it is very disgraceful if our CNPC is not living up to their obligations due to this pressure.

What if other producers take up the slack? From the Iranian empty threat on the USN transiting the Strait, should not people learn better than to make predictions?

who ... saudi arabia? or Lybia ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom