What's new

Iran - Pakistan - North Korea Axis vs. The Franco German Alliance

lapinschous1

New Recruit

Reaction score
Although the comparison is quite absurd, i have to say that the video is not bad... enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the purpose of posting this trash ?? waste bandwidth ?

i am really dissapointed in you , that even after being a member of this forum , you have added pak with the other 2 nations-- iran has far better relations with india as compared to pakistan-- pakistan has nukes for 30 years, do you see pakistan blasting other countries if it was evil or had power projection phobia??

btw alkhaid can get your video removed as he is a member here and you have used his video without asking him

you can see videos from the pakistani side being far more neutral than yours

Although the comparison is quite absurd, i have to say that the video is not bad... enjoy!

Tu as quel age mon petit lapin...."generation jeux video" !!!

No, it doesn't.

Russia-China-Pakistan-India-Iran wiping off your ....... as France alone, :lol:

We respect to Germany, Frence standard is example of IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn, rapist.

Thread starter is 15 year old. :tup:

at 5;32 was it a C-130 in a desert...how did u landed it in sand???
well done :cheers:

thats called rapid deployment of troops there r many landing ways between indo pak border and if one needs to be built PA enginners do it quickly .remember c130 is known for its rugidness and can be landed nearly any where with little prepration

thats called rapid deployment of troops there r many landing ways between indo pak border and if one needs to be built PA enginners do it quickly .remember c130 is known for its rugidness and can be landed nearly any where with little prepration

Good..Then i guess decision to get 12 of these and 16 of its big brother is not a waste..

A dumb a$$ video of no purpose and putting Pakistan in it waste of time..

Back
Top Bottom