What's new

Iran : No decision to close Hormuz Strait unless Iran threatened seriously’

Where u see a condition here?

"I recommend and emphasize to the American carrier not to return to the Persian Gulf," Iran's army chief, Major General Ataollah Salehi, said at the time. "We are not in the habit of warning more than once."

I dont understand why u repeat same argument after I debunked it. :rolleyes:
It's me who should be rolling eyes, not you.

PressTV - 'Iran will choke Hormuz oil flow'

Iran says the imposition of oil sanctions against the Islamic Republic will prompt Tehran to prevent oil cargoes from passing through the strategic Strait of Hormuz.
“IF they impose sanctions on Iran's oil, not even a drop of oil will be allowed through the Strait of Hormuz,” Iranian First Vice President Mohammad-Reza Rahimi warned on Tuesday afternoon.

“We take no interest in animosity and hostility, our belief is friendship and brotherhood, but the West will not end its scheming,” Rahimi added.

Rahimi went on to say that the enemies need a crushing response from the Islamic Republic to abandon their plots against the Iranian nation.

The Strait of Hormuz is a narrow shipping channel that leads in and out of the Persian Gulf between Iran and Oman.

Statistic wise, the strait is one of the world's most important waterways, with a daily flow of about 15 million barrels of oil.

That is 90 percent of Persian Gulf exports and 40 percent of global consumption.

Well excuse my ignorance, i have met couple Persian people here in NY, and they seemed lovely, but we never had a chance to talk about religion or politics. But on here on PDF, i can till some really despise Islam and blame it for all the problems they have. What do the majority of Iranians think about Islam ?
60 % of people in big cities have secular logic but in smal cities and village,80% of people are in side of government.

I meant it as an emphesis that I support the zionist over them, to show how much i dislike them bro.

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Of course! I hope all persian here or outside want Iran to be free from these ayotollas...
yes bro!i wanne a change in gov.but i think we should do it in peacefuly way!other ways might damage country!

This is related to Hormuz oil blockade. Not to US aircraft carriers.

They threatened US aircraft carriers without any conditions. And they miserably failed. So did u. :lol:
They threatened US aircraft carriers from transiting the Strait of Hormuz (because the principal sea lane is in Iranian territorial waters, so they have rights) as part of their conditional threat to blockade. The US can always transit via the Suez Canal side.

The context here is a tit-for-tat escalation starting with US sanctions on Iran's central bank. When the Chinese refused to follow through, and Europe did the same shortly afterwards, the sanction regime failed, so Iran won, and there is no need for further action.

Pig-headed attitute towards a nation whos defending against an agressor won't get you very far. However threats like these to IRAN,
Its Iran who is making aggressions and threats. And as all aggressors it will fail.
WILL MAKE IT A NUCLEAR STATE ANY TIME SOON. INSHALLAH.
If you don't want to be a nuclear state open up a dailogue on peaceful trade, but you havent that did you ?
Very good. Iran is just repeating mistakes of the USSR: they both have enermous oil resources, but instead using petrodollars in developing economy they throw everything to useless nukes and ballistic missiles. As result USSR broke despite it had more nukes and ballistic missiles than all other countries combined. :lol:

They threatened US aircraft carriers from transiting the Strait of Hormuz (because the principal sea lane is in Iranian territorial waters, so they have rights) as part of their conditional threat to blockade. The US can always transit via the Suez Canal side.

The context here is a tit-for-tat escalation starting with US sanctions on Iran's central bank. When the Chinese refused to follow through, and Europe did the same shortly afterwards, the sanction regime failed, so Iran won, and there is no need for further action.
Stop inventing pathetic excuses and making a joke from yourself. They put condition to oil blockade through Hormuz (which also failed since US did impose sanctions and Iranian rial did fail as result of these sanctions).

Threat to aircraft carriers was a separate threat and without any conditions. And it miserably failed.

Care to elaborate ? Don't you think its only fair ?
Sure. Iran have no reason to complain on how Israel view Iran as a threat.

When you (Iran) take on someone else's cause to be your own to the extent that you are willing to expend national resources and spill your own blood in the name of that cause against another people and nation-state, you have no right to complain if that people and nation-state adopt a hostile attitude towards you.

The US sided with South Viet Nam. This is just to let you know am willing to be fair about this.

When Iran overthrew the Shah and installed a theocracy in 1979, Iran was free to chart her own course in the world. Iran had a change of heart, so to speak, and with the Shah gone, Iran was no longer beholden to the US and our interests, which includes Israel. But since Iran decided to adopt the Palestinians' cause to the extent that Iran engaged in military actions that you support, that gave Israel the right to retaliate against Iran anyway and anyhow the Israelis see fit in the name of survival. Just like how the US sided with South Viet Nam in the interest of a cause and that gave North Viet Nam the right to view the US as a hostile.

This kind of sanction will not work. The reach of the U.S clout is not what it used to be. Not after the Iraq fiesco, and also Libya.

60 % of people in big cities have secular logic but in smal cities and village,80% of people are in side of government.
You can be secular, and still be Muslim.. I mean their was never a relgious state in the histroy of Islam ever. Turkey is a secular state, and it has an Islamic government..... The government has a lot of support, don't od support, don't you think ? If your government is smart, they should care a little more about human rights, and they will get way more support in Iran.

You can be secular, and still be Muslim.. I mean their was never a relgious state in the histroy of Islam ever. Turkey is a secular state, and it has an Islamic government..... The government has a lot of support, don't od support, don't you think ? If your government is smart, they should care a little more about human rights, and they will get way more support in Iran.
the only reason of our problems is our hatred for israel.no more!you can see ksa as a country which has never cared about human and woman right but they have the full support of eu,usa.

the only reason of our problems is our hatred for israel.no more!you can see ksa as a country which has never cared about human and woman right but they have the full support of eu,usa.
Surely,the only thing U.S doesn't care about is human rights in other countries.All they say about these stuff is BS.

Sure. Iran have no reason to complain on how Israel view Iran as a threat.

When you (Iran) take on someone else's cause to be your own to the extent that you are willing to expend national resources and spill your own blood in the name of that cause against another people and nation-state, you have no right to complain if that people and nation-state adopt a hostile attitude towards you.

The US sided with South Viet Nam. This is just to let you know am willing to be fair about this.

When Iran overthrew the Shah and installed a theocracy in 1979, Iran was free to chart her own course in the world. Iran had a change of heart, so to speak, and with the Shah gone, Iran was no longer beholden to the US and our interests, which includes Israel. But since Iran decided to adopt the Palestinians' cause to the extent that Iran engaged in military actions that you support, that gave Israel the right to retaliate against Iran anyway and anyhow the Israelis see fit in the name of survival. Just like how the US sided with South Viet Nam in the interest of a cause and that gave North Viet Nam the right to view the US as a hostile.
The problem is that the Palestinain cause is every Muslims's cause, not just the Palestinains cause, or Iran's cause. You don't really see Muslims asking to conquer Spain back, right ? Althu Spain was a Muslim country for about 800 years. Al-Qudos is very important thing in our religion... Putting this aside, the suffering that the Palestinians been going thru for years alone is enough for anybody to side with them. How many people have been kicked out of theri houses, lands ? How many young men, child have been killed ? How many cities have been destroyed by Israel ? Israel is the main reason for terrorism in this region. Before Israel, most of the Middle Eastren countries were democratic, liberal or turning democratic. Israel radiclized the whole region.

I understand that. But human rights are not a bad thing, and they are not against Islam. People should be free do whatever they want or believe in what ever they want. When your/my country doesn't respect them, it gives others a reason to hurt us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom