What's new

Iran : No decision to close Hormuz Strait unless Iran threatened seriously’

Now you are being holy??

MOD EDIT: OFFENSIVE PART DELETED
i thought turks are very peacful and polite people.but you just show your poor culture.and you change our mind.
so next time i will say they are lowbrow people.

i thought turks are very peacful and polite people.but you just show your poor culture.and you change our mind.
so next time i will say they are lowbrow people.

come on man you cant judge all Turks by redbeards remarks

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Look at your own racist, hateful, uncivilized, unmannered, undecent people first.. Look what they said to my people, dont be hypocrits. Dont put the blame on me look who started all this.. PersiangodKing and Abii started it, to expect me remain silent against your insults is stupid. Other of my brothers maybe ignore but i wont..

Redbeard you are judging all Persians by one remark by one Iranian cool it guys dont we have enough enemies that we have to fight like this

Look at your own racist, hateful, uncivilized, unmannered, undecent people first.. Look what they said to my people, dont be hypocrits. Dont put the blame on me look who started all this.. PersiangodKing and Abii started it, to expect me remain silent against your insults is stupid. Other of my brothers maybe ignore but i wont..
And will it help by being agressive and acting like a thug ?

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

RedBeard they are only goading you. Chill my man, .
and who are you ? you are probably a gypsy with no country,culture

DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO GET BANNED ?
NO FURTHER INSULTS - PERIOD

Thanks to Israel,it's doing its job at terrorizing the middle east.Stay busy killing women,children and scientists.

Aah and let me declare the winners after all our brothers arguing fighting and swearing the Zionists and people who wish to divide us. Whilst the fighters get banned.

Back on topic Iran has every right to respond in how it sees fit to any hostile action taken by any country against it

Thank God Iran has a sense not to close Hormuz just because of sanctions. They know its not worth antagonizing the U.S. and the rest of the world.

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

Aah and let me declare the winners after all our brothers arguing fighting and swearing the Zionists and people who wish to divide us. Whilst the fighters get banned.

Back on topic Iran has every right to respond in how it sees fit to any hostile action taken by any country against it

The U.S. and Arab nations have the right to respond to any hostilities Iran does especially when closing the Hormuz.

Thank God Iran has a sense not to close Hormuz just because of sanctions. They know its not worth antagonizing the U.S. and the rest of the world.
More likely it mean saner and cooler heads prevailed at the top of the Iranian governments. The Chinese and the Russians probably managed to convinced the Iranians that militarily speaking, Iran has no chance. They probably told Iran that all this talk about the US being on the verge of 'collapse' or that we are 'bankrupt' are simply nonsense and that if necessary, we can cripple the Iranian military without setting a single regular boot on Iranian soil. Special Forces boots are a different issue...:lol:

More likely it mean saner and cooler heads prevailed at the top of the Iranian governments. The Chinese and the Russians probably managed to convinced the Iranians that militarily speaking, Iran has no chance. They probably told Iran that all this talk about the US being on the verge of 'collapse' or that we are 'bankrupt' are simply nonsense and that if necessary, we can cripple the Iranian military without setting a single regular boot on Iranian soil. Special Forces boots are a different issue...:lol:
Forget about Hormuz strait a moment.
One question:As an American, i want you to tell me do you really think all this sanctions and pressures, assassinations and etc against Iran are fair?While Israel is the only country who has nuclear weapons in ME and refuses to sign NPT and comply with IAEA?While U.S helped Israel acquire its first nuclear weapon?
And please don't say that Iran wants to destroy Israel because that's ridiculous.we can talk about this.
Plz forget your hostility toward Iran for 1 minute and answer my question.

Forget about Hormuz strait a moment.
One question:As an American, i want you to tell me do you really think all this sanctions and pressures, assassinations and etc against Iran are fair?While Israel is the only country who has nuclear weapons in ME and refuses to sign NPT and comply with IAEA?While U.S helped Israel acquire its first nuclear weapon?
No one forced Iran to join the NPT so when Iran joined the organization, Iran knew full well the benefits as well as the consequences available. A major condition for receiving the benefits is NOT to engage in actions that would be construed as 'propagating nuclear weapons'.

Looky here, Germany and Japan are nuclear states. They are not nuclear WEAPONS states. There is no need for them to be and neither want to be. Much of the world's nuclear repository of knowledge came from these two who were co-starters of WW II. If you want to bring Israel into this, then why not Iran be like Germany or Japan?

And please don't say that Iran wants to destroy Israel because that's ridiculous.
It is not ridiculous. Why is Iran supporting Hezbollah? This is a hostile inter-state act. When Iran overthrew the Shah and became a theocracy, what was the point of being hostile to Israel?

No one forced Iran to join the NPT so when Iran joined the organization, Iran knew full well the benefits as well as the consequences available. A major condition for receiving the benefits is NOT to engage in actions that would be construed as 'propagating nuclear weapons'.

Looky here, Germany and Japan are nuclear states. They are not nuclear WEAPONS states. There is no need for them to be and neither want to be. Much of the world's nuclear repository of knowledge came from these two who were co-starters of WW II. If you want to bring Israel into this, then why not Iran be like Germany or Japan?

It is not ridiculous. Why is Iran supporting Hezbollah? This is a hostile inter-state act. When Iran overthrew the Shah and became a theocracy, what was the point of being hostile to Israel?

So who says Iran is building nuclear weapons?bring a single proof for that.every year,about 1000 IAEA inspectors visit Iran's nuclear sites and they haven't seen even one single proof that Iran is going to build one.Even Israeli officials and U.S's Panetta admitted that Iran is not building a nuclear weapon.But maybe someday it builds one.So i can say maybe Germany and Japan build one too in future.can you deny that?
Don't you think if Iran really wanted a nuclear weapon,it should have had it till now?Pakistan and India got the bomb years ago why can't Iran?it's not that hard.
110 countries of Non Aligned Movement fully support Iran's nuclear program but the 'west' doesn't give a **** about it.Aren't they a larger part of international community?You are a hypocrite.

About signing NPT,Iran has done nothing against it and has only seen sanctions and terrors instead.And you are saying countries who haven't signed NPT can have nuclear weapons? So i say Iran should resign from NPT now and go for bomb.After that what other excuse you will you have?

Iran says U.S. presence in Gulf "not new issue" - Yahoo! News

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) said on Saturday it considered the deployment of U.S. warships to the Gulf part of their routine activity, apparently backing away from previous warnings to Washington not to enter the area.

"U.S. warships and military forces have been in the Persian Gulf and the Middle East region for many years and their decision in relation to the despatch of a new warship is not a new issue and it should be interpreted as part of their permanent presence," IRGC Deputy Commander Hossein Salami told the official IRNA news agency.

The comment may be seen as an effort to reduce tensions that rose sharply this month when Iran threatened to block the Strait of Hormuz - the vital shipping lane for oil shipments out of the Gulf - if new sanctions hit its crude exports.

Crude prices have spiked several times on fear of military conflict and uncertainty about the effect of sanctions on the global oil market.

There has been no U.S. aircraft carrier in the Gulf since the USS John C. Stennis left at the end of December. On January 3, Iran told the Stennis not to return - an order interpreted by some observers in Iran and Washington as a blanket threat to any U.S. carriers.

"I recommend and emphasize to the American carrier not to return to the Persian Gulf," Iran's army chief, Major General Ataollah Salehi, said at the time. "We are not in the habit of warning more than once."

Washington has said it does not expect any problems the next time its ships enter the Gulf. The Pentagon, citing operational security, will not say when the next carrier will pass through the Strait of Hormuz.

Iran also announced it planned to hold naval exercises in the strait and the Gulf very soon. Salami told IRNA these would go ahead as planned in the Iranian month of Bahman which runs from January 21 to February 19.
-------------------------------------------------------

What happened Iran??? Say no foreign ships will come to the Persian Gulf and now you accept it as normal?

"I recommend and emphasize to the American carrier not to return to the Persian Gulf," Iran's army chief, Major General Ataollah Salehi, said at the time. "We are not in the habit of warning more than once."
:lol:

What happened Iran???
threatening fail

Back
Top Bottom