What's new

Iran : No decision to close Hormuz Strait unless Iran threatened seriously’

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines
TEHRAN, Jan. 20 (MNA) – The Iranian ambassador to the United Nations has said that the Islamic Republic has no decision to block the Strait of Hormuz unless Iran is threatened seriously.

“There is no decision to block and close the Strait of Hormuz unless Iran is threatened seriously and somebody wants to tighten the noose,” Ambassador Mohammad Khazaii said on the U.S. television network PBS’ Charlie Rose show on January 19, AFP reported.

Funny, I thought they clearly said if sanctions were to go through then they would close the strait. The sanctions went through and Iran blinked.

good for international economy we cant damn pay price of others wars like before . have a mercy or developing world .

Funny, I thought they clearly said if sanctions were to go through then they would close the strait. The sanctions went through and Iran blinked.
SANCTIONS are a serious threat to Iran and Iran will act. When that happens you have to walk to your work and sell your car ;)

they went through in your own country dimwit, not in the security council
China, India etc... have all chosen to ignore it

Only a security council resolution can stop countries from buying from Iran. Americans lmao

I wonder how will you be able to defend yourselves when thousands of Tomahawk cruise missiles are flying towards targets in your country, you dont have the weapons to defend yourselves neither to hit back!

Even Russians didn't give you S-300 while you signed agreement and paid for it already.
tork, gather all your brain cells in one spot and try to fart out a few logical arguements from time to time. We have more than 25 submarines, thousands of speed boats equipped with missiles (designed to overwhelm radars), thousands of anti ship missiles and ballistic and cruise missiles. All exercises done by the US so far have turned out in defeat for the US (check out the Millenium challenge for example). S-300 is designed to protect our skies. The jets will need a platform to get off from. The carriers in the PG are sitting ducks in a war situation.

A typical threat of a terrorist state, no need to get exited. The US and the West will continue with their efforts to block the materialisation of any Iranian aspiration for nuclear weapons.
ummm...
I was a teenager when Iran's nuclear program was brought out to the public's attention. Since then, Iran had brought a 1000 MW reactor online. Iran has finished building the Natanz enrichment facility. Iran has almost finished the FORDO plant and it's now officially producing 20 percent enriched uranium. 2 other reactors are in the process of coming online (will finish by 2014) etc...

Never in history have live reactors and enrichment facilities been targetted by any nation. Such an action would result in the death of 3 million Iranians, Pakistanis, Afghans and even Indians (current estimates put out by an American NGO).

I'm not exactly sure what your masters can do anymore. They certainly can't bomb live reactors. They are at the brink of bankruptcy with a 100 percent debt to GDP ratio and the largest amount of debt accumulated in human history, so they can't risk a full on invasion either (smtg that they have always said they will not do). That leaves airstrikes. An airstrike will risk Israel and the US would then have to intervene.

America's hands are tied on this one. Meanwhile you can talk **** and see Iranian plants coming online one after one after one

ummm...
I was a teenager when Iran's nuclear program was brought out to the public's attention. Since then, Iran had brought a 1000 MW reactor online. Iran has finished building the Natanz enrichment facility. Iran has almost finished the FORDO plant and it's now officially producing 20 percent enriched uranium. 2 other reactors are in the process of coming online (will finish by 2014) etc...

Never in history have live reactors and enrichment facilities been targetted by any nation. Such an action would result in the death of 3 million Iranians, Pakistanis, Afghans and even Indians (current estimates put out by an American NGO).

I'm not exactly sure what your masters can do anymore. They certainly can't bomb live reactors. They are at the brink of bankruptcy with a 100 percent debt to GDP ratio and the largest amount of debt accumulated in human history, so they can't risk a full on invasion either (smtg that they have always said they will not do). That leaves airstrikes. An airstrike will risk Israel and the US would then have to intervene.

America's hands are tied on this one. Meanwhile you can talk **** and see Iranian plants coming online one after one after one

There are all sorts of ways how to defuse a nuclear weapons programme without environmental damage. Rest assure, Iran will not become a nuclear weapons state with the ability to terrorise the ME and the world.

SANCTIONS are a serious threat to Iran and Iran will act. When that happens you have to walk to your work and sell your car ;)

Blah blah blah, you issued your threats and you blinked. Case closed and as I had predicted here. Iran is but a child trying to swim in the adults pool.

they went through in your own country dimwit, not in the security council
China, India etc... have all chosen to ignore it

Only a security council resolution can stop countries from buying from Iran. Americans lmao

This is what happens when your source of news is the local mullahs. You tend not read what is going on and how 99.99 % of countries are moving away from Iranian oil contracts because of the sanctions. This is a US and Europe specific sanction that affects anyone who wants to do any business with the US and Europe. Not all sanctions need to go through the UN . And you call me a dimwit. Jihad Abii sitting pretty in a NATO Christian country :lol:

There are all sorts of ways how to defuse a nuclear weapons programme without environmental damage. Rest assure, Iran will not become a nuclear weapons state with the ability to terrorise the ME and the world.
Thanks to Israel,it's doing its job at terrorizing the middle east.Stay busy killing women,children and scientists.

Hypocrit motherfuckerss you started with insults i only reacted!

Dude..you seems to be a very responsible person..You should know how to carry on with yourself..Or else i fear you will be banned..Keep your cool...This is just internet forum only.

ReadBeard: Just go to page 1 and look what he said to you and what you replied.altough he made the first mistake,but this language is not appropriate.Cool off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom