What's new

Iran Israel War Drums: News & Discussions.

iran ennoda parvaila romba kettadhu kedayathu....naanum issrael oda supporter thaan..adaan iran-israle rendum sandaya vittutu samadhanama arebiyarkala edirkanum. but i dont hate iran.

Naan Israel oda Theevira Fan.....Israel-oda Paarvaikku Iran Nuclear Bomb vachiruntha Innaikku illavittalum konjam naalaikku appuram athu periya Problem than.....Same pakistan kitta mattum Nuclear illama irruntha naama pakistana eppadi paarthirupom....

aiyyo ungalayuom ban pannitangala...!!!!!

say what? not anti Jews?..... you talking about Iran right....you Moron don't u know the goal of Iran,,, its the destruction of Jews... everyday ur pathetic politicians or giving warning to destroy Israel and u're saying not a Anti-Jew.....u are u biggest Terror in the world, ur Fuc&ing army members tried to kill Israel ambassador in India...don't try to bullshit the entire world in name of Nuclear Energy for peaceful purposes, because everyone know what u really are plot to do....U all r terrorists @ss HOLES

Yes moron, I AM TALKING ABOUT IRAN. as i see the Israelite government are threating us everyday to bomb our Nuclear facilities! IF you were reading more history instead of wasting your time here to blathering you could know Iranian are only people in the region who are not anti jews. Even current islamic regium never say "jews" and they have only problem with government of israel and call them "zionist" and you Bufflehead can see jews who living in Iran are satisfied and they never saw an anti jews reaction from people or EVEN from government in the whole history.
could you prove it iran attacked to their embassy?
as i know they Assassinated our innocent civilian scientists. so shut the f!uck UP.

_42345177_ahmadinejad_afp416.jpg

34933.jpg

19045_3O0PQ0IS_pic.jpg

25496_8GTVN6OO_pic.jpg

e3423.jpg

I have more, dont worry, come on man! come on go and take a shower it's useful, it will help you to be calm and you can also wash your buddy, you really need it.

i really respect Indians and have no problem with them, i dont take back your insult to your flag this time only because of other decent Indian members in PDF. but next time i will target your flag like what you did.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really respect Indians and have no problem with them, i dont take back your insult to your flag this time only because of other decent Indian members in PDF. but next time i will target your flag like what you did.

No ...You can't ...I'm always on Israel side If you want to Target my flag Come on...

If Indians goto Choose Their option It Should be Israel Not Iran..

we will not Beleive Iran and Arabs in any Condition

No ...You can't ...I'm always on Israel side If you want to Target my flag Come on...

If Indians goto Choose Their option It Should be Israel Not Iran..

we will not Beleive Iran and Arabs in any Condition

I will always support Indian Interest.

Like if the talks are of defence deals, pakistan, muslim terrorists etc support will be for Israel.
If the talks include Oil, nuclear Power, afghanistan, US influence etc then I will support Iran.

If anyone attacks Indian flag, above conditions will not apply and the reply will always be a counter attack.

Like if the talks are of defence deals, pakistan, muslim terrorists etc support will be for Israel.
If the talks include Oil, nuclear Power, afghanistan, US influence etc then I will support Iran.

If anyone attacks Indian flag, above conditions will not apply and the reply will always be a counter attack.

Dear BJP, No one in Iran feels bad not about India nor Pakistan. What we hope are peaceful, powerful, and democratic India and Pakistan.

Yes Brother We are Hindustans....

and ask our RSS friends about Iran and Israel

i've been reading this forum for a while and i must rep the pakistanis here for their sense of self respect and dignity they show regarding israel and jews , much better than irandefence.net , which is by now virtually run by the jews ; but again from what i can see you guys are all students in the US and canada and if you're students chances are you run into jews on a daily basis , so again no person with the slightest sense of self-respect and dignity would allow jews to troll their forum like this...

West will never allow iran to have a nuke,......after some day we gotta hear some news some kinda of ''iran nuclear project have been hit by nato jets''

sweet dreams man . Iran will reach whatever it wants and no one can do the sh*t .

Country is ruled by its leaders, like any company. If CEO is stupid, his company will cripple, if CEO is good, his company will bloom.

Iran with enermous resources has crippling economy, Israel without resources is blooming. That means Iranian leaders are morons, while Israel's pretty good.

Iranian leaders support terrorism and are not very bright to say the least.

My leader did not threaten American aircraft carriers, does not call other countries "canserous tumor", did not threaten to block international straits, did not attack embassies, does not support terrorist organizations, does not send terrorists to kill freign ambassadors abroad, does not support crazy dictator that slaughters his people...

Hey sweety . Israel is not a big deal for Iran .

If Iran wants the nukes there will be no one to stop it . They know it better than everyone else that Iran will not give up .

And I ensure you that Iran might not be a super power but is certainly a super defender that has been prepared for such war in the last 35 years . War with Iran will destroy Israel , Arabian puppets , The world's economy as oil price will rise to nightmare and above all will be another failure for the US .

That's exactly why the US , NATO , Israel and recently Saudi Arabia have been barking since the Islamic Revolution and don't risk on it .

Persians will never knee even if the sky is shorter than their knees . Cyrus The Great

Back
Top Bottom