What's new

Iran Israel War Drums: News & Discussions.

^^^^^

Posting news fro an Israeli propaganda machine won't prove your point.

Yeah you are right,his speech puts fear in heart of one woman in Iran,but instead,it put fun and laugh in the heart of millions :lol:

Just a simple.....In a night some B2 spirit and some F16 comes to your soil and destroy your entire nuclear Program in a night..without notifying your Air defence systems and the early warning systems....

what do you do...?

can I see the same smile from.your peoples

Just a simple.....In a night some B2 spirit and some F16 comes to your soil and destroy your entire nuclear Program in a night..without notifying your Air defence systems and the early warning systems....

what do you do...?

can I see the same smile from.your peoples
Your problem is...no such thing will happen because of one simple reason: barking dog,seldom bites.
After Israel attacked Iran's nuclear sites,then you can come here and ask how I feel.

Country is ruled by its leaders, like any company. If CEO is stupid, his company will cripple, if CEO is good, his company will bloom.

Iran with enermous resources has crippling economy, Israel without resources is blooming. That means Iranian leaders are morons, while Israel's pretty good.

Israel is not under any sanctions.....in fact Israel gets the most economic aid from abroad compared to other countries.

Iranian leaders support terrorism and are not very bright to say the least.

They do not....however bare in mind that your religious Jews in the past have used terrorist Technics to a great success, they will admit it if you ask them.

My leader did not threaten American aircraft carriers, does not call other countries "canserous tumor", did not threaten to block international straits, did not attack embassies, does not support terrorist organizations, does not send terrorists to kill freign ambassadors abroad, does not support crazy dictator that slaughters his people...

I guess you do not agree with your IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz who says that the Iranian leaders are composed of rational people and that they are not considering a military nuclear program (religious reasons).
I say the more Iran is put under pressure/surrounded and threatened by nuclear countries then it should be of no surprise, any rational country would be forced to acquire a military nuclear capability to defend and maintain the ability for mutual destruction, which in fact can force peace as a side effect.

Has your hero cartoon drawing PM ever fire a shot in real combat that he is so hot on going to war?

yea listen
its not gonna go to any ones head until
the show down starts!
so let it roll and roll !
then will see who's the winner and who's the loser !
Plus iam not siding with any one !
but its kinda obvious wich side wins so ... !
GET OVER IT !

yea listen
its not gonna go to any ones head until
the show down starts!
so let it roll and roll !
then will see who's the winner and who's the loser !
Plus iam not siding with any one !
but its kinda obvious wich side wins so ... !
GET OVER IT !

Really a Valuable Comment :rofl:

US and Israel prepare to strike Iran

The United States and Israel are already
involved in discussions over how they
could soon conduct a joint surgical strike
on Iranian nuclear facilities, a source close
to the talks tells Foreign Policy magazine.

After months of urging from Israeli
authorities for the US to intervene in a
rumored Iranian plan to procure a nuke, a
source speaking on condition of
anonymity tells Foreign Policy’s David
Rothkopf that the two allies have come
close to signing off on an attack against
Iran.

Although no plan of action has been set in
stone yet, the source says the attack will
likely be from the sky and consist of
drone strikes and bomber jets for only “a
couple of hours” at best but would not
require more than “a day or two” of
action.

But while the US has not officially signed
onto the strike, the source reports,
American involvement would be
absolutely necessary in order to
effectively take out the structures where
Iranian scientists are assumed to be
attempting to procure a nuclear warhead.

“To get to buried Iranian facilities, such as
the enrichment plant at Fordow, would
require bunker-busting munitions on a
scale that no Israeli plane is capable of
delivering,” Rothkopf writes in the article,
published Monday, October 8. “The
mission, therefore, must involve the
United States, whether acting alone or in
concert with the Israelis and others.”

October surprise: US and Israel prepare to strike Iran — RT

US and Israel prepare to strike Iran

The United States and Israel are already
involved in discussions over how they
could soon conduct a joint surgical strike
on Iranian nuclear facilities, a source close
to the talks tells Foreign Policy magazine.

Although no plan of action has been set in
stone yet, the source says the attack will
likely be from the sky and consist of
drone strikes and bomber jets for only “a
couple of hours” at best but would not
require more than “a day or two” of
action.

But while the US has not officially signed
onto the strike, the source reports,
American involvement would be
absolutely necessary in order to
effectively take out the structures where
Iranian scientists are assumed to be
attempting to procure a nuclear warhead.

“To get to buried Iranian facilities, such as
the enrichment plant at Fordow, would
require bunker-busting munitions on a
scale that no Israeli plane is capable of
delivering,” Rothkopf writes in the article,
published Monday, October 8. “The
mission, therefore, must involve the
United States, whether acting alone or in
concert with the Israelis ]and others.”

October surprise: US and Israel prepare to strike Iran — RT

KSA, Qatar, UAE...

you must know
getting involved
in a war wich includes iran
is a big mistake
and we know getting into war
with US and israel is a big
mistake too but why no one moves
a god damn finger to stop it?
neither iran nor israel ?
what iam trying to say is this
i smel $hit from both sides

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu promised on Monday that by the time his term as Prime Minister is over, Iran will not have a nuclear weapons program.

Speaking to Channel 2, Netanyahu said that if it is necessary, he will lead an independent Israeli attack against Iran, even without the support of the United States.

“When former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion declared the establishment of the State of Israel, was it with the consent of the Americans? When former Prime Minister Menachem Begin bombed the Iraqi nuclear reactor, was that with the consent of the Americans?” asked Netanyahu

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu promised on Monday that by the time his term as Prime Minister is over, Iran will not have a nuclear weapons program.

Speaking to Channel 2, Netanyahu said that if it is necessary, he will lead an independent Israeli attack against Iran, even without the support of the United States.

“When former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion declared the establishment of the State of Israel, was it with the consent of the Americans? When former Prime Minister Menachem Begin bombed the Iraqi nuclear reactor, was that with the consent of the Americans?” asked Netanyahu

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

well , if he come alone , then I am volunteer to fight with him .... give me a G-4 ....

well, look like I get it wrongly .... I see he saying he will attack by his army , then we will handle him alone ...

well , if he come alone , then I am volunteer to fight with him .... give me a G-4 ....

well, look like I get it wrongly .... I see he saying he will attack by his army , then we will handle him alone ...

I think Netanyahu will be joined in the "attack" with his Indian mercenary Sajeev. :lol:

Either Israel must be paying him a lot of money, or he has no shame to put another country's flag and become their cyber warrior.

Ya ok .....did you know about the Following Image..

goliath.jpg

This time not stone ...Something is more than the Stone

I think Netanyahu will be joined in the "attack" with his Indian mercenary Sajeev. :lol:

Either Israel must be paying him a lot of money, or he has no shame to put another country's flag and become their cyber warrior.

Correct ...How did you Guess that..

Back
Top Bottom