What's new

Iran is only country which is fighting for Palestine. Rest of Muslims countries are non Muslims and sold.

While I am not supporting anybody in this conflict, I have a feeling that Hamas started it in fear of Muslim nations recognising and starting bilateral trade with Israel. They wanted the garner support of Muslim nations and found this crazy way of starting another conflict.

I think both nations need to calm down as ultimately the solution will only be found with stakeholders sitting on the table and devising a policy of give and take.

PS: my personal opinion only as I have limited knowledge on the subject

At most, Jerusalem should be declared Islamic holy city and have permanent presence of Islamic coalition forces and maybe be like the Vatican.
Go fight USA, if you want Jerusalem to be a city under a Muslim government. Palestinians lost that chance.

People who do jack shit for Palestinians want Iran to do more. It's everyone else's fault but theirs. More power to iranian mullahs.

This war in Isreal created the biggest uncertainty of the Indian G20 MOU. China is silent...well

The India-Middle East Corridor: a Biden Road Initiative?​

By Jean-Loup Samaan

On September 9, the White House released a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) announcing the establishment of an “India-Middle East-Europe Economic Corridor” (IMEC). Launched on the sidelines of the G20 Summit convened by India, the new initiative aims at nothing less than building “enhanced connectivity and economic integration between Asia, the Arabian Gulf, and Europe.” The MoU was signed by India, three European partners (France, Italy, and Germany), the European Union, and two Gulf states (Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE)). Though Israel did not formally commit to the MoU, it is widely believed that the country will be involved in the future of the project.

Iran and Israel are the cancer of the Middle East.
only Iran is, really.

The U.S. will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian
and Iran will fight Israel to the last Palestinian, right?!

True, And Israel will fight Iran/Palestinian to the last American.
when oh when is humanity going to realize that proxy-wars are not the solution to war coming to your shores?!

Your last sentence, I appreciate. Arab Muslims should support Pakistan's Kashmir cause. Then I would support the Arab Muslim cause on Palestine.

It has to be a relationship based on mutual respect.
and neither are childish fights over territory.

Israel doesn't require assistance; their military is small yet well-equipped. What aid would they need to carry out airstrikes in Palestine?

You think too highly of your White Israeli Saars..

Last edited:
You think too highly of your White Israeli Saars..

As a Bangladeshi, it's surprising that you support the Arab world. During the events of 1971, the Arab world sided with Pakistan and opposed the creation of Bangladesh. Initially, only India and Bhutan recognized Bangladesh as an independent nation, while Saudi Arabia strongly opposed its independence.

As a Bangladeshi, it's surprising that you support the Arab world. During the events of 1971, the Arab world sided with Pakistan and opposed the creation of Bangladesh. Initially, only India and Bhutan recognized Bangladesh as an independent nation, while Saudi Arabia strongly opposed its independence.
But why you interfere in our internal matter in 71 you terrorist

A good description of the Indian response to this war
I can't disagree, Indians mostly are supporting Israel in this conflict.

Nor does Iran. Statements you quote weren't made by Iranian officials.

Its own policies were thoroughly informed by its rivalry with the western capitalist bloc.

No, it hasn't.

Also we have no 'regime' in Iran. Please do not confuse with totalitarian liberal states.

You may say this about any opinion trend anywhere.

That wasn't my point. As it stands, the Palestinian cause is of huge concern to the Moslem public, and Resistance highly popular. And opinion cannot be fully ignored, even the most authoritarian of systems will take it into account in its calculations.

Saudi normalization attempts with Tel Aviv for instance are now pretty much frozen for at least some time to come.
I agree with what you mentioned, no ruling regime either elected or imposed can never ignore the public sentiments.

What we are seeing is herd mentality all over, which is sad because it started with Israeli suffering and is now going towards Palestinian suffering. Its always the innocents who get hurt, and I feel sad for both sides.

Yes agree again that, the Saudi Israeli rapprochement for now is gone in thin air. Hope the future is better for both sides.

If Muslims don't support each other we will become easy pray of non Muslims lunacy...
As a hindu you will definitely support anything/anyone with anti Muslim agenda. Even if they despise you more than us.
India supported us for their own agenda. NOT out of selfless love.

Back
Top Bottom