What's new

Iran govt caught another Indian spy

We dont need anything but truth. Give him consular access and lets take up the investigation.
he lost consular access when he had a different passport to what his real name was... even if he gets access it will be after all investigations are done. that may take months

If Pakistan would have kidnapped an Indian national from a third country, Indian government would have created a diplomatic storm by now. Accept that your spy is caught. Sheepish silence of Indian government points to that. Either your guy screwed up or ISI was too good or a bit of both. Fact remains, monkey is caught and took with him a large portion of RAW network.
The Iranian would first take all the information regarding the others and collaborators in Iran. We could be seeing some action in Sistan-Balochistan and even in other parts of Iran over the next few weeks. Once the Iranians have all the information then they might hand him over to Pakistan but not before, this may take a while though Pakistan diplomatically and through ISI would keep a track of every thing.

Pakistan would not have acted in Iran in a covert operation because it would have raised the stakes much higher. Iran would have seen this as Pakistan joining the Saudi's. A situation which would have increased the trust deficit even higher giving a moral victory to the Indian's.

Indian's would have taken this as a gold ticket to increase their presence in Iran and also in Afghanistan.

@Serpentine what is situation in Iranian street because the news channels are saying nothing in this regards.

I believe you meant Vienna, right? Are you sure you want to apply Vienna convention and LOAC on this gentleman? Your yes will send Jhadev to gallows. By the way espionage withdraws provisions of rights. Terrorism and murdering innocent civilians will land your guy in a war crime military court of Pakistan. I am sorry to break it to you, but your guy is really out of options here.

You are also aware that inside Pakistan, law of Pakistan also applies.
Vienna Convention can not be used for Terrorism period.

There is a seize fire singed by India and Pakistan which accepts and recognizes that the LOAC is a Boundary between the two States.

According to Article 29 of customary International Humanitarian Law, “A person can only be considered a spy when, acting clandestinely or on false pretences, he obtains or endeavours to obtain information in the zone of operations of a belligerent with the intention of communicating it to the hostile party.” If Pakistan can sufficiently establish through proof that the Yadav is a spy then his rights for consular access are automatically forfeited. No country has the right to treat unlawful combatants or spies inhumanely.
Humanitarian Law can not be used in case or Terrorism period. A terrorist is considered to be a person who does not like humanity.

he lost consular access when he had a different passport to what his real name was... even if he gets access it will be after all investigations are done. that may take months

But how do you plan to take up investigations without giving him access to law? By not giving him fair access to law,it just means you are in a hurry to defame thy neighbor.

Humanitarian Law can not be used in case or Terrorism period. A terrorist is considered to be a person who does not like humanity.
let our investigation finish, and the consular access can be given after all bread crumbs have been followed and information assimilated. We are going to be fair with the man. Let him hang after getting his consular access...

We dont need anything but truth. Give him consular access and lets take up the investigation.

Had that been established Pakistan would have not remained tight lipped and would have tried to defame India in every other forum including the UN. Since Pakistan is silent, the case is still open for investigation.

You cannot interfere once proven guilty but one must be given a chance to face the court.

No access will be given in my opinion. His guilt and innocence will be judged by us and us alone? However if India feels so strongly that we have wronged their citizen they can approach International Court of Justice (ICJ) Hague. Both Pakistan and India are signatories. India can fight its case there. Another option is UNHRC. You guys can knock that door too. But I can tell you with great certainty India will never approach a world body of arbitration. Pakistan has a very strong case. Results will leave India red faced, even more.

But how do you plan to take up investigations without giving him access to law? By not giving him fair access to law,it just means you are in a hurry to defame thy neighbor.
no, see this is why I am sure you are here to debate for no other reason then to pull my leg.
There is a lot of information that needs to be followed before any type of outside access or any influence is allowed. Intelligence gathering and interrogations are before any access. He can make his case after he is done being useful to us.

No access will be given in my opinion. His guilt and innocence will be judged by us and us alone? However if India feels so strongly that we have wronged their citizen they can approach International Court of Justice (ICJ) Hague. Both Pakistan and India are signatories. India can fight its case there. Another option is UNHRC. You guys can knock that door too. But I can tell you with great certainty India will never approach a world body of arbitration. Pakistan has a very strong case. Results will leave India red faced, even more.

Lets see about it then. Nether I nor you can change the course of action.

let our investigation finish, and the consular access can be given after all bread crumbs have been followed and information assimilated. We are going to be fair with the man. Let him hang after getting his consular access...
I think you are confusing my statement of not providing him a free and fair trial. For this Lawyers are available.

But access to the Indian Foreign Office can be denied.

no, see this is why I am sure you are here to debate for no other reason then to pull my leg.
There is a lot of information that needs to be followed before any type of outside access or any influence is allowed. Intelligence gathering and interrogations are before any access. He can make his case after he is done being useful to us.

Its been over a month with confessions over confessions. Havent you guys done yet that you could hand the keys of fair access to law?

Its been over a month with confessions over confessions. Havent you guys done yet that you could hand the keys of fair access to law?
okay, let us take the Pakistani perspective. A spy of officer level, if true is someone who needs to be properly interrogated. After which every link needs to be arrested and further links made. This is stuff that is common sense. It can take months and months.
He is safe and alive, that is enough for now.
hopefully justice will be served, something both of us can agree on and we should end it at that, without the constant circles we seem to be taking

stun gun him in anus it third world anything goes.

agreed
I think Nuclear deal has taught us many thing about munafiqeen of Islam

but what i dont get is why this behaviour from iran, did pak do summat that offended iran, that she plays these bitchy games?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1254529/in...meet-pakistan-reaffirms-kashmir-as-core-issue

Untitled.jpg

This is now being raised at higher level with Indian government by visiting Pakistani officials inside India. And yet some Indian jokers here are still in denial mode and take this Jadev chap as a real santa claus.

If you knew what Law really is then you would not say something like this.

Here are a few things that you would find really interesting.
1) Vienna Convention is based on Islamic Law and also incorporates older Customary Law.

2) Geneva Convention that deals with Prisoners of War is also based on Islamic Law.

3) Law of War is also based on Islamic Law.

4) International Laws relating to Terrorism. You would find this very interesting.
http://www.un.org/en/terrorism/instruments.shtml

5) Definition of Terrorism....https://www.unodc.org/tldb/bibliography/Biblio_Terr_Def_Walter_2003.pdf

For 1-3 you might have to google...

@Gufi , @Paksanity

Back
Top Bottom