What's new

Iran govt caught another Indian spy

this one will come with evidence from Iran from the little I have been able to piece together... wonder if then it will be okay to accept or will it still be a coincidence...

What according to you would be the evidance? A statement from the so called spy, if that were to be accepted we have quite a lot in our custody too. Lets try them all can we?

What according to you would be the evidance? A statement from the so called spy, if that were to be accepted we have quite a lot in our custody too. Lets try them all can we?
Iran started a thorough investigation into the whole incident. Any arrest will be linked to evidence both nations will find now. As for the first arrest, tell me why an ex Indian armed forces person would be in Baluchistan.... and not the kidnapped version your media tried to spin off and sell to the public

Iran started a thorough investigation into the whole incident. Any arrest will be linked to evidence both nations will find now. As for the first arrest, tell me why an ex Indian armed forces person would be in Baluchistan.... and not the kidnapped version your media tried to spin off and sell to the public

Well its upto you to find out and tell the public if you dont beleive the kidnap story. We are as eager as you to find out what's happening.

Well its upto you to find out and tell the public if you dont beleive the kidnap story. We are as eager as you to find out what's happening.
let us try a simpler explanation... he was there because he was assigned to be there and got caught...
What is happening is obvious too everyone at the moment, whether one plays dumb is one's choice

If Pakistan would have kidnapped an Indian national from a third country, Indian government would have created a diplomatic storm by now. Accept that your spy is caught. Sheepish silence of Indian government points to that. Either your guy screwed up or ISI was too good or a bit of both. Fact remains, monkey is caught and took with him a large portion of RAW network.

let us try a simpler explanation... he was there because he was assigned to be there and got caught...
What is happening is obvious too everyone at the moment, whether one plays dumb is one's choice

If your version is true. What stops you in giving consular access or does Pakistan want to tutor some more confessions out of him?

What's happening is obvious to only your country, we are yet to be provided an explanation why you see it obvious.

He is not ex Indian armed forces .................. he is hazir service.
that does not change anything, the Indian army man, ex or current has no place in Pakistani areas meeting with terrorists... he was caught in a no go area and now the stories are being woven.... Soon it will have Pakistani navy dolphins and invisibility cloaks

If Pakistan would have kidnapped an Indian national from a third country, Indian government would have created a diplomatic storm by now. Accept that your spy is caught. Sheepish silence of Indian government points to that. Either your guy screwed up or ISI was too good or a bit of both. Fact remains, monkey is caught and took with him a large portion of RAW network.

You are like Arnob on our end, who am I to accept not accept? Comeon, our govt. speculates that he was kidnapped by your administered non state actors but Pakistan is innocent as usual as it has not destroyed the sanctity of a sovereign nation by direct intrusion

If your version is true. What stops you in giving consular access or does Pakistan want to tutor some more confessions out of him?
spies are not part of any convention... there will be no access and the next time he will be seen is when his remains are returned..
What's happening is obvious to only your country, we are yet to be provided an explanation why you see it obvious.
why don't you come and walk down into Baluchistan and we can discuss it... when you stop acting dumb and understand the fact that no Indian from the armed forces, retired or active is allowed there... something you know very well... and especially since BLA has a few people in India also kept comfy by the Indian establishment...

You are like Arnob on our end, who am I to accept not accept? Comeon, our govt. speculates that he was kidnapped by your administered non state actors but Pakistan is innocent as usual as it has not destroyed the sanctity of a sovereign nation by direct intrusion

You need to come up with something solid to support intrusion into Iran and kidnapping of so-called innocent Indian citizen. Pakistan has provided ample proof. We have the guy, his confession, his passport with fake ID, even his home address. What proof India has to refute this evidence?

Fact is India has been caught red handed promoting terrorism at state level. Indian government has directly involved itself in acts terrorism through her military officials. Embarrassment meter would have gone through the roof but that really isn't our achievement. For me, infiltration into RAW network and dismantling it is the real achievement. That should remain our focus.

spies are not part of any convention... there will be no access and the next time he will be seen is when his remains are returned..
Thats sweet of you to believe so but the veana convention states otherwise. You cannot convict him before proving his involvment and as far as I know denying consular access will not prove good for the case.

why don't you come and walk down into Baluchistan and we can discuss it... when you stop acting dumb and understand the fact that no Indian from the armed forces, retired or active is allowed there... something you know very well... and especially since BLA has a few people in India also kept comfy by the Indian establishment...

Dont get heated up kid. Keep it below shoulders and refrain from personal attacks. I have as much the same problem digesting your story that you have with mine.

Thanks Iran ,We can count on you ,since PAk will not do anything to destabilize Iran and we expected the same from our friend . Chabahar and Gwadar are sister ports both should be connected for mutual benefit of both countries

Thats sweet of you to believe so but the veana convention states otherwise. You cannot convict him before proving his involvment and as far as I know denying consular access will not prove good for the case.

Dont get heated up kid. Keep it below shoulders and refrain from personal attacks. I have as much the same problem digesting your story that you have with mine.

Read this, your own media has admitted that he was your man.....

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/...rd-him-speak-Marathi/articleshow/51579077.cms

http://www.ahmedabadmirror.com/news...rd-him-speak-Marathi/articleshow/51588961.cms

that does not change anything, the Indian army man, ex or current has no place in Pakistani areas meeting with terrorists... he was caught in a no go area and now the stories are being woven.... Soon it will have Pakistani navy dolphins and invisibility cloaks

It matters he is still in service and we should say it as such. A retired meeting terrorist can mean anything but a serving high official meeting terrorists for sure means that his country is supporting terrorists.

I agree there should not be any place for such terrorists from a terrorist country but I am disappointed .............. PDF raised more voice and highlit this issue more than our pathetic current government.

Back
Top Bottom