What's new

Iran govt caught another Indian spy

When you are surrounded by enemies one has to fight for survival..The mullah regime of Iran back stabbed more than once..

The Shah era was completely difference..but the Mullahs only see Pakistan as a second rate colony..for the first time ant-Pakistan racism was introduced in iran by the mullahs..
If look reports, its more incident when insurgent groups cross into Iran and killed or kidnap there guards. And some cases of beheading . If google " cross border terrorism Pak-Iran " , we noticed in all cases , insurgents cross into Iran from Pakistan side. Its impossible for Pakistan to secured miles and miles long porous border and army can't afford. Pak army already stretch too thin. But, now its question of CPEC security in Baluchistan.

Well......I saw the slide also at ARY. It never mentioned Iran has arrested Rizwan, all was information about Rizwan, his passport no. etc. It didn't mention Iran has arrested Rizwan.

We got the information about Rizwan through kulbhusan Jhadev.
Iran govt already gave Rizwan visa image on indian passport.

This is sensitive issue involving major grudges inbetween 3 countries. So official confirmation and details will take some time to pop up.

I have written in my several posts that India use its Muslim friends countries against Pakistan. It is the responsibility of these Muslim countries to control these ( east India company ) type activities of India.

Its raining Indian Spies in that part of the world and of course alongwith their respective passports.
this one will come with evidence from Iran from the little I have been able to piece together... wonder if then it will be okay to accept or will it still be a coincidence...

Yes Pakistan demanded Iran to hand him over to us when. I hope he is handed over to us. After all we helped Iran in capturing Jandullah leader few years back.

If look reports, its more incident when insurgent groups cross into Iran and killed or kidnap there guards. And some cases of beheading . If google " cross border terrorism Pak-Iran " , we noticed in all cases , insurgents cross into Iran from Pakistan side. Its impossible for Pakistan to secured miles and miles long porous border and army can't afford. Pak army already stretch too thin. But, now its question of CPEC security in Baluchistan.

Iran govt already gave Rizwan visa image on indian passport.
and u buy that crap? Iran was the country who blocked the OIC resolution in kashmir in 1994, that for the first time created hostilities b/w them n us. While irani ministers threaten to send their troops into pakistan after so called kidnap of their ''elite troops'', but when pakistan only in media leaks their buffoonery in Physically arrested RAW agent from their own country then their ambassador complains of our media fallout without even knowing that in our country media is free. :rofl:

And lt not forget that this kulbhushan case is also of cross border terrorism and from iran's side into balochistan.
I will still wait for this Rizwan urff Rajeev's conformed arrest report.

I doubt that even KSA let alone Iranains would hand over Indian citizen to Pak, even though he is a "spy"

Back
Top Bottom