What's new

Iran: From exporting revolution to drugs

As I said only one Bangladeshi has won the Nobel Prize. Rest two are Indian Bengali citizens and have nothing to do with the likes of you.

Hahahaha.... He is claiming Amartya Sen and Tagore as Bangladeshi.. What a nut***...

16:89 And We have revealed the Book to thee explaining all things.
Your calling Allah a liar. In the Holy Quran is every description which means every sentance has more meanings then you can count, but most people are surface dwellers like yourself, unable to comprehend it.

I urge you again not to use Taqyah,, for the millionth time mention the verses that teach you how to pray and do Wudoo. Mention them now without going off topic. If you can't refrain from replying.

Nothing is expected from Abualllah ibn salule followers

That sounds like the name of a desert dweller. Was he a desert dweller?

As I said only one Bangladeshi has won the Nobel Prize. Rest two are Indian Bengali citizens and have nothing to do with the likes of you.

As I have responded earlier,

Muhammad Yunus and Grameen Bank has won it.
A K Sen visited his ancestral home in Wari, Dhaka, Bangladesh, soon after receiving the Nobel prize.
R Tagore's (bogus) songs are still sung by BAL ideologues with full gusto.

Second, read each of my posts. In each of them related to this, I clearly stated that Nobel Prize is a Western award, but these desert dwellers can not complain because they are stauncher supporter of the West than most Westerners.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...orting-revolution-drugs-11.html#ixzz2627r5n3B

Indians may have the highest illiterate population in the world, but I do not think you belong to that category. Why don't you read all posts then?

Hahahaha.... He is claiming Amartya Sen and Tagore as Bangladeshi.. What a nut***...

No one is doing that. Illiterate Indians may think that because India has the highest number of illiterates in the world.

Bengali, don't use this language with me, look at yourself. I have insulted myself by giving you some attention. Keep talking alone about your failed country.

Desert dweller, don't use this language with me, look at yourself. I have insulted myself by giving you some attention. Keep talking alone about your failed country.

Just paraphrasing your nonsense. Post some facts about how advanced Jordan is (since that's what you wanted to do) in comparison to BD so I can shove more facts down the desert dweller's throats?Will you claim F-15 and F-16 are designed and produced in Jordan next? Don't you remember claiming M-60 Phoenix (American) is Jordanian product?

For the sane and logical members, here are the same old questions.

Answer these questions, if you can. There is nothing to hide.

I am asking again, not only the desert dwellers but all Muslim members who support the desert kingdoms, can you approve of the following based on Islamic legislation?

Jordan's%2BQueen%2BRania%2Barrives%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Binauguration%2Bof%2Bthe%2BQueen%2BRania%2BTeacher%2BAcademy%2Bat%2Bthe%2BColumbia%2BUniversity%2BGlobal%2BCenter%2Bin%2BAmman%2BJune%2B14,%2B2009.%2B.jpg

8zupedn0uinjepn8.jpg

Or maybe you will now claim this is sanctioned by Islam as well (Astaghfirullah)?

And by the way, this is how Westerners are treated by these idiots' royals (kings/queens/relatives).

Anwarctg201110111318357700_umayerkhan201108201313819729_image016.jpg

Oh this is another "gem" from Jordan. The wife of Dubai's Emir is originally from Jordan.

Princess+Haya+Bint+Al+Hussein.jpg

190010-gh2xp-princess-haya-bint-al-hussein-.jpg

Lest some other 'king Abdullah' feels left out, here are two 'gems' from their 'thiefdom'.

"Prince" Al Waleed bin Talal and his princess

Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_Princess%20ameerah%20of%20saudi%20arabia,%20royal%20wedding.jpg

Another Saudi princess in the devilish West

Anwarctg201110111318357700_netpoka201107101310263161_princesswalmart3.jpg

Oh Blakeagle have you heard of Al-Mahdi hash. :lol:

al-ajrab Sword is the way to go for drug trafficking :cool:

436x328_63558_107760.jpg

20100419195430.jpg

if my information is correct this sword was gifted by one of the great grandfathers of Al Saud to the then King of Delmon (presently Bahrain) and was gifted by the present King of Bahrain to the Saudi monarch

This is your bogus theory, not facts. If you believe they are true, then set up 24/7/365 video surveillance on your border fence, and if any Bangladesh jumps the fence, then goes to work illegally, follow him all the way and record and upload those videos.

As of now, these imaginary millions of immigrants do not send half a billion dollar/dinar/euro/dirham/whatever. All your fantasy.

I dont need to record any video..the waiters in the cafeteria in the firm I used to work were all Bangladeshis who came illegally into India. So shut up Bangladeshi you dont have any right to speak ill of any country bar some central african republics which might be below you in HDI.

All I know that Bangladesh doesn't have an Israeli embassy in its capital....... is that true blackeagle??

Stop making fun of a country that you have no business with, Jordan would be nothing with it's begging for the west and Israel for help and such....

Show little respect.

Truly shameless. One time they will claim that dadas from WB are ghotis and they, the Timurid Baangladeshis dont have anything to do with them..but while measuring against others they will conveniently include the Bengalis from India because they dont have enough accomplishments against their own name.

As I have responded earlier,

Your 'response' is as worthless as bull manure. The two persons Rabindranath Tagore and Amartya Sen are Indian citizens and dont tag along with them. Be proud of your own citizen's achievements, if any, and not on other's achievements.

Indians may have the highest illiterate population in the world, but I do not think you belong to that category. Why don't you read all posts then?

Indians may have the highest number of illiterate population..that is because our population is 1.3 billion. Percentage wise our country is nearly 75% literate while your fooked up place has around 55% literacy rate. Have some humility before comparing your place with ours.

@blackeagke
you do the worst thing by making fun of other countries.its realy childish and shame ful anyway....unfortunately you have showed your personality by quizing other nation and supporting saddam for killing the Iranian civilians during Iran-Iraq war and and your hapiness toward bad relation between Iran and Egypt.
man,collect sth for your qiamat.

Iran's Border Guard Commander Underlines Intensified War on Drug-Traffickers
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's top border guard commander informed of intensified security at the country's borders, saying that his forces have made it impossible for drug-traffickers to smuggle narcotics through Iran's borders with its eastern neighbors.

Drug traffickers have chosen sea routes for their activities as they felt Iran's eastern border areas were no more safe, Commander of the Iranian Border Guard Units General Hossein Zolfaqari told the Islamic republic news agency.

In order to fight smugglers at sea, said the commander, Iran has increased its sea operations by adding to the number of sea patrols and intelligence activities.

Commander Zolfaqari said that talks were also held by a number of neighboring countries in southern parts of the Persian Gulf to fight drugs and goods smugglers through more coordinated bilateral operations.

Eastern Iran borders Afghanistan, which is the world's number one opium and drug producer. Iran's geographical position has made the country a favorite transit corridor for drug traffickers who intend to smuggle their cargoes from Afghanistan to drug dealers in Europe.

Iran spends billions of dollars and has lost thousands of its police troops in the war against traffickers. Owing to its rigid efforts, Iran makes 89 percent of the world's total opium seizures and has turned into the leading country in drug campaign.

Late in May 2011, UN Secretary General's Special Envoy to Afghanistan Staffan de Mistura acknowledged increased drug production in Afghanistan, and praised Iran's activities and efforts in fighting drug plantation, production and trafficking.

what is our fault by being AFG's neighbore?

All I know that Bangladesh doesn't have an Israeli embassy in its capital....... is that true blackeagle??

Stop making fun of a country that you have no business with, Jordan would be nothing with it's begging for the west and Israel for help and such....

Show little respect.

You are a traitor to Arabs. Shame on you!!

I urge you again not to use Taqyah,, for the millionth time mention the verses that teach you how to pray and do Wudoo. Mention them now without going off topic. If you can't refrain from replying.

You either calling Allah a liar or not. And you have.
You think a word gives you immunity from calling Allah a liar? you should be fearing Allah for what hes gonna do to you.

You think a word gives you immunity from calling Allah a liar? you should be fearing Allah for what hes gonna do to you.

You think a word gives you immunity from Allah's wrath?

Show little respect.
And in any case Jordan is a artificial entity which should be ultimately part of Palestine.

Back
Top Bottom