What's new

Iran Expels All Who Worked on Omar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we never claimed to be muslims, Zoroastrianism still runs in our blood, we are the children of cyrus and piruz.
your religion is nothing more than an arab Bedouin desert version of our great Zoroastrianism.

A fine example of superiority complex.

atleast this thread had exposed iranians....who claim to be muslims....lol....

iranian israeli rivalry sounds so artificial...both of them are enemies of muslims......

Judging a whole country based internet posts shows who is right and who is wrong.
I can say many things about Pakistan that can piss you off,but I don't since there are still some respected Pakistanis on this site.

Judging a whole country based internet posts shows who is right and who is wrong.
I can say many things about Pakistan that can piss you off,but I don't since there are still some respected Pakistanis on this site.

what are your views on khusru pervaiz?

@ persia.plz respect muslim Iranians belief and edit your posts.first religion,second nationalism.

who isn't superior to you lizard eaters? you people after 2000 years still live by the same barbaric ideologies, go back burying your daughters alive like your hero "omar" camel worshipper. even your prophet Mohammed was a paedophile, he raped 12 year old girls.
I **** on your religion and use your flag to wipe my *** everyday.
shut up as.hole.

what are your views on khusru pervaiz?
I don't think my views on him would change anything,and I don't like to discuss about it.

Persia: What the hell is wrong with you?You are going to be banned.Have some respect,your post is extremely racist.

Ḥashshāshīn;3407199 said:
Iran is one of the only Muslim country without a US base, and they are the enemy?

to be honest any one who holds khusru pervaiz as a hero cant be muslim.....its very simple....nothing to do with base....north korea has no america base either.......that dosent makes them muslim....same goes for cuba.

Iranians are too smart to fall for these camel worshipper ideologies, their desert borb religion has no place in our great nation.
these people are cancer, the sooner we get rid of them, the better.
I respect all Iranians as my brothers and sisters, but I **** on Islam.
if you respect them then you should respect their belief too.i insulted 75 m people now.you pan-persians (like pan-turks) are sick indeed.

I don't think my views on him would change anything,and I don't like to discuss about it.

Persia: What the hell is wrong with you?You are going to be banned.Have some respect,your post is extremely racist.

i have yet to come across a single iranian who dosent considers khusru pervaiz a national hero......

any one who considers khusru pervaiz a national hero cant be a muslim....its pretty simple......either you are with khusru pervaiz or you with Prophet Muhammad alaih salam.

to be honest any one who holds khusru pervaiz as a hero cant be muslim.....its very simple....nothing to do with base....north korea has no america base either.......that dosent makes them muslim....same goes for cuba.

Are you God to judge people's faith?Everyone lies in his own grave,let 'God' decides who is bad and who is good.stick to your own beliefs.

You are taking Khosrow Parviz issue too serious,most of us don't even think about him,who says he is a national hero?He did some good things and bad things,what you mentioned was one of bad ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom