What's new

Iran develops $160-billion package for job creation

longbrained

Reaction score
Iran develops $160-billion package of plans for job creation

Iran develops $160-billion package of plans for job creation

Iran-unemployment-rate-map-s.jpg

TEHRAN - A member of Iran's High Council of Employment has said that the council developed a package of investment plans, worth 1.96 trillion rials (some $160 billion), aimed to create 1.1 million jobs in the current calendar year.

The Mehr News Agency quoted Davoud Qaderi as saying that although the package has envisaged creating around 2.5 million jobs, but some 1.1 million of the jobs will be new.

The unemployment rate in Iran stood at 12.3 percent in the past calendar year, showing 1.2 percent fall compared to its preceding year, the Statistical Center of Iran reported.

Some 400,000 persons have been employed in Iran in last calendar year, which ended on March 19, while the government has announced over 1.6 million job opportunities have been created last year, the Mehr News Agency reported on June 12.

The Statistics Center of Iran has said that 1.4 million jobs have been certainly created last year. Meanwhile, the Welfare and Social Security Ministry has put the figure at around 1.6 million.

The Iranian first vice president has said that the administration of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has created jobs as much as twice of the figure it had promised during the past two years.

On May 16, the IRNA News Agency quoted Mohammadreza Rahimi as saying that in the year to March 2011, the government had been obliged to create 1.1 million jobs, but it created 1.5 million jobs.

He added that if non-Iranian workers leave the country, the jobless rate will not exceed one or two percent.

after all this sanctions and cut and many things after all this year Iran has managed to give a lot of jobs still

this should be a study for the Americans ,

our government have a project called MEHR project, and with this project many iranian have their own home!
now with this job creating , it will become fantastic!

after all this sanctions and cut and many things after all this year Iran has managed to give a lot of jobs still

this should be a study for the Americans ,

No the Americans still blame Indians / Chinese / aliens for loss of jobs!

our government have a project called MEHR project, and with this project many iranian have their own home!
Any stats on home ownership in Iran? It should be really high. The govt has built a ton of social housing in the past decade. The quality of these social housings aren't high at all, but if you're renting and living month to month, these houses are a life saver.

some examples

10,000 units built in a new city called Parand
13910325153602588_PhotoL.jpg

kermanshah
IMAGE634697898670910027.JPG

IMAGE634697900948722527.JPG

IMAGE634697899943722527.JPG

5000 unit project
Reyhane-Oonegroup.com14.jpg

Reyhane-Oonegroup.com17.jpg

Reyhane-Oonegroup.com12.jpg

Arian , i saw what are they building , it is a completely standard home ! it's very good place to live! building our home took about 140 million tomans! but they own a home buy 7 million in cash and 25 million within about 10 years!!! (they have 90 meters home , me about 300, but look at the price!)

and we do not use ties because it's a sign of Christians , we are Christ, we are muslims ...

I have seen Iranians wearing suites without ties. Is there any particular reason for this?

Iranian officials believe that ties are a symbol of Christianity.

Arian , i saw what are they building , it is a completely standard home ! it's very good place to live! building our home took about 140 million tomans! but they own a home buy 7 million in cash and 25 million within about 10 years!!! (they have 90 meters home , me about 300, but look at the price!)

and we do not use ties because it's a sign of Christians , we are Christ, we are muslims ...

o_O Did I say something? :D

Any stats on home ownership in Iran?

I once read somewhere that it was around 70 something percent, close to three fourths of Iranians own a house, I guess only Tehranis are poor homeless people that should pay huge housing prices, other Iranians mostly have houses of their own.

I'm happy to hear that. This means that the Iranian government cares more about their citizens than the American government cares about theirs. The U.S. needs regime change more than Iran.

Back
Top Bottom