What's new

IRAN: consequences of boycott

Hussein

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
There is a nice article in French. I let you use google to translate it.

I post it since i can read many stupid articles in some newspapers saying Iranians don't suffer ... especially these people who say that there is no problem of medics in Iran... many Iranians die every day since many medics are not anymore available or too expensive. I could see many people saying me that they sold everything to buy it for the wife having cancer and desesperate to have nothing remained to go on with medication.

IRAN: AU PAYS DES MOLLAHS, LE DOLLAR A REMPLACÉ MAHOMET

for people who really are interested to know the suffer of real Iranians .TC bros.

I don't read Frensh ,and I dont like Google translate,but thanks for giving us the gist out of this article.

It's unfair seeing people dying to pressure the government.
There is a nice article in French. I let you use google to translate it.

I post it since i can read many stupid articles in some newspapers saying Iranians don't suffer ... especially these people who say that there is no problem of medics in Iran... many Iranians die every day since many medics are not anymore available or too expensive. I could see many people saying me that they sold everything to buy it for the wife having cancer and desesperate to have nothing remained to go on with medication.

IRAN: AU PAYS DES MOLLAHS, LE DOLLAR A REMPLACÉ MAHOMET

for people who really are interested to know the suffer of real Iranians .TC bros.

My friend was in Iran recently and said people have to buy their medication from abroad and their family sends them.

I don't understand though - because as far as I know medication is not part of sanctions.

Maybe the Iranian regime is spending its money on nuclear bombs instead of medicine.

Yes people having family abroad : they can help. When you family abroad.

There are many problems as described in the article (saying about many other matters):
problem of hospitals: equipment not replaced. consequence of boycott: less money.
problem with some doctors asking extra (doctors live well in Iran )
problem with medication : indeed it is coming from the bank problem: it is forbidden to trade with Iranian banks so Iranian business cannot buy easily. Most medication now seems come from new countries making less quality medication (India for exemple) but not enough.

You can see in the article how much our country became corrupted.
A guy from tax minister comes to a business and says he can arrange he pays less tax if he gives him baksheesh
middle class suffers for all these people asking baksheesh not speaking about all repression
low class is in a disaster situation
only the rich live well and the people who taking benefices working for regime/government.
if you add this the people who want to make money with the crisis, the worst: like some doctors as i said

I don't read Frensh ,and I dont like Google translate,but thanks for giving us the gist out of this article.

It's unfair seeing people dying to pressure the government.

Yes it's unfair but what's more unfair is watching Syrians getting killed in masses because of Iranian regime substantial help for the Syrian regime, turning Lebanon into a terrorists-owned country and feeding sectarianism in other countries especially Iraq and Bahrain. Iranian people have to do sth to stop their regime or they would just suffer the consequences of their regime acts. No one can rejoice over suffering od human beings, but there is no other choice but to dry out Iranian financial sources to restrict their ability to fund development of nuclear weapons, arm, fund and train terrorists, and spread chaos.

Yes it's unfair but what's more unfair is watching Syrians getting killed in masses because of Iranian regime substantial help for the Syrian regime, turning Lebanon into a terrorists-owned country and feeding sectarianism in other countries especially Iraq and Bahrain. Iranian people have to do sth to stop their regime or they would just suffer the consequences of their regime acts. No one can rejoice over suffering od human beings, but there is no other choice but to dry out Iranian financial sources to restrict their ability to fund development of nuclear weapons, arm, fund and train terrorists, and spread chaos.

boycott kills the normal people. only them are victims.
remember Iraq?

regime having other ways to get money. I could explain how it is done in Iran. But how to loose my time if you just care shia your ennemy and Iranians your ennemies.

anyway have a good day

boycott kills the normal people. only them are victims.
remember Iraq?

regime having other ways to get money. I could explain how it is done in Iran. But how to loose my time if you just care shia your ennemy and Iranians your ennemies.

anyway have a good day

I'm being myself. However, if you noticed I never called the Syrian revolution a Sunni one, and never called FSA a sunni army, and rarely called the Syrian regime Alawite, the point is that I'm not into religion that much, while you see people obsessed over calling us and them Wahabies all the time, yet I don't think you would expect us to ignore such words especially from people who adhere to the very same sect. The problem is with your regime and your people who see everything from a sectarian point of view. Never seen a Shia except you who doesn't support the Syrian regime although it's crystal clear it's a cruel dictatorship, it's all about Shia vs Sunni. I mean, how pathetic of a human being to rejoice over innocents suffering because they follow a different sect?!! I can't express my disgust of them. Our enemy is the Iranian regime not the people of Iran. Believe or not, it's your choice..

Word!

In addition to that, the economic sanctions and isolation hurt the Iranian people more than the regime itself. However, if you watch PressTv, it always gives you the impression that the Iranian economy is growing enormously which is a joke. The thing is that the West too has been so lame when it comes to sanction; i.e. some sanctions affect the Iranian society more than their leadership.

Iran needs some guy like the Shah or similar to him ,at least.

Back
Top Bottom