What's new

Iran Condemns Egypt's Sectarian Killings As "Contradicting Islam"

It is sad the Christian population decreased so much in your country : from 30% in 1950 to 5% now.

By deporting the PLO in Lebanon as well, your king created the beginning of the end of Christian major religion in Lebanon.

Sadly Christians are less and less. ANd salafis make things even worst.

It is sad the Christian population decreased so much in your country : from 30% in 1950 to 5% now.

By deporting the PLO in Lebanon as well, your king created the beginning of the end of Christian major religion in Lebanon.

Sadly Christians are less and less. ANd salafis make things even worst.

Umar and Uthman were both ordinary men, it's ok to look at what they did wrong.

I suppose there is a limit of how much a shia can do taqqiyya

****** shias always looks for opportunities to insult the Companions of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

@Hussein

Christians are very respectful and peaceful people, I had a great experience with the. :)
Sadly Christians disappear from many countries. I understand some points that should be avoided fanatic groups like evangelists trying to convert muslims and being very much in the philosophy of "converting people" (what means évangélisation in French as i know is conquer the world to convert people )
but here we are from our old Christian populations... they are our History

In your country from 30% in 1950 now they are 5% !

When your kind expelled PLO , Lebanon got in trouble and couldn't remain a country with Christian major population (minority now).

Salafis are making the situation even worst for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Shias don't insult any prophet's mother either. So your comparison holds no value. Also as already mentioned it is ok to insult Jesus' companions. Like Judas.

They don't have value for you but they are revered for Muslims. You get to understand that.

What about the killings your "rebels" are responsible for?

BEIRUT: Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

and an activist that witness what happened in Egypt tweeted

@7azem122: Instigating against the Shia started two weeks ago in all the mosques and today they executed their plan. Those clergymen are sons of dogs. They killed people with young children.

@7azem122: I am ready to testify at the Public Prosecutor and I will say what happened in detail and I will say that the clergymen were the ones who instigated this crime.

http://globalvoicesonline.org/2013/06/23/salafists-attack-shia-homes-in-egypt-killing-four/

Shia terrorests are coming from Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan and Paksitan to slaughter Sunnis. Many Shia clerics on YT confirmed their evl intentions in killing Sunni.

What about the killings your "rebels" are responsible for?

BEIRUT: Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

and an activist that witness what happened in Egypt tweeted

@7azem122: Instigating against the Shia started two weeks ago in all the mosques and today they executed their plan. Those clergymen are sons of dogs. They killed people with young children.

@7azem122: I am ready to testify at the Public Prosecutor and I will say what happened in detail and I will say that the clergymen were the ones who instigated this crime.

Salafists Attack Shia Homes in Egypt, Killing Four · Global Voices

Shia terrorests from Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, GCC, Pakistan are slaughtering Sunnis in the name of of protecting Shrines that BTW have been under Sunni custody for 1400 years. Those will return in coffins.

Not only did he not have a wife, also it's fine to curse one of his companions........ after all Judas did betray Jesus.

But the irony is, the Wahhabis condemn Shias of elevating the status of prophet's family to perfection and infallibility , yet they do the same thing to ordinary men that were companions of the Prophet.

Wahhabi logic is really....:cheesy:

Umar and Uthman were both ordinary men, it's ok to look at what they did wrong.

Those are not just companions, they are the ones who held Islam flags high and dedicated themselves for it, they are the ones who crucially helped the prophet in preserving Islam, and protected it. Non Muslims see them ordinary people by Muslims do rever them. And no Rafidi, it's not okay to curse them.

Sadly Christians disappear from many countries. I understand some points that should be avoided fanatic groups like evangelists trying to convert muslims and being very much in the philosophy of "converting people" (what means évangélisation in French as i know is conquer the world to convert people )
but here we are from our old Christian populations... they are our History

In your country from 30% in 1950 now they are 5% !

When your kind expelled PLO , Lebanon got in trouble and couldn't remain a country with Christian major population (minority now).

Salafis are making the situation even worst for them.

Care first about your twisted sadistic terrorest state before caring about others.

Iran « Christian & Church Persecution

Persecuted Christians in Iran - Iranian Christian Leaders Martyred or Imprisoned in Iran, Iranian Christian Persecution, Iranian Christian Leaders Killed or Executed in Iran: Bahram Deghani-Tafti, Pastor Sayyah, Pastor Hossein Soodmand, Bishop Haik H

Christians in Iran Face Intense Persecution

Christians in Iran Don

70 Christians Arrested

Posters with extreme Hate speech were all over the town, Thanks to the Salafi parties. Claiming that Shias are Jews!!! pay attention to the first poster, top portion using pictures of Iranian president meeting with Anti-Zionist Jewish delegation in Tehran.

My Arabic is not complete so maybe someone else can help in.
But this one says something like Anti-Shia, They curse the Sahhaba, They hate the Quran, and they kill the Sunnis

oh yeah you take extremist sources when i give you wikipedia page

USA have extremist groups who believe in any country in the world christians are persecuted

mind why in green wave only shias have been killed

your articles give NO number : your country came from 30% to 5%

ours : most are Armenian roots and since we never got any problems with Armenians (that's quite the opposite)
of course they have no problem in Iran

go on take fox news and "voice of martyrs" extremist advices . very smart move :cheers:

Christians are not prosecuted in Iran.

Only they can't proselytize Christianity.

They face jail time if they proselytize Christianity, other than that , they are protected and have a seat in parliament, get fundings for their church and programs.

Under the law no one can speak out against them. If Muslim imams says anything about them or incites hate speech against them they will be prosecuted.

Most of what your looking at is propaganda done by Western media to turn popular opinion against Iran.

Other Iranian members here can join in and tell you more about Christians in Iran.

Look, the crux of this instability everywhere, is that Saudi Arabia is spending copious amount of money to fuel sectarian divide/hatred, in order (in ther view) to contain Iran. So they fund extremist madrasas, extremist Salafi, channels etc.
Killings like these, are a result of such policies.
And Egypt is much more receptive to it, because of their economic situation. For example their decision to cut ties with Syria, was probably not just opportunistic because US decided to arm rebels, but also because of probably immense pressure they have faced from GCC states. Otherwise no money for Muslim Brotherhood.

So summa summarum: Saudi Arabia is throwing petrodollar everywhere, to shape public opinion against Iran and Shias.
Stupid and reactionary policy, but there you have it.

Back
Top Bottom