What's new

Iran censures Indian PM's remarks

If calling a spade a spade serves national interests.. so be it.Here it did.

I remember Iran too had reservations about Nuclear deal now Iran rejected PM comments so whats the big deal. As long as it is not affecting Bilateral ties.

No one gives a flying **** if others abide by the NPT or not, these days its each man for himself ( with no " women & children first either !).

There is no bait to take as most would like to believe, just plain common sense, reasoning & national self interest. Before u take off debating this, let me pre empt u by saying that all issues need not / cannot be discussed openly.

If its every man for himself then why raise a point around "calling a spade a spade"? That sounds like it was some sort of a moral stand (when India herself has not adhered to this stand) which India took against Iran. There is no right in this situation so the question of calling a spade a spade does not come up. India should and must look after her interests just like others do and you will not find me arguing that point. However lets take the morality out of this discussion as there are no principles to be adhered to here.

If its every man for himself then why raise a point around "calling a spade a spade"? That sounds like it was some sort of a moral stand (when India herself has not adhered to this stand) which India took against Iran. There is no right in this situation so the question of calling a spade a spade does not come up. India should and must look after her interests just like others do and you will not find me arguing that point. However lets take the morality out of this discussion as there are no principles to be adhered to here.

I am sorry if I have given the impression of morality..it was not intended to be.

It is in our interests to call a spade a spade.. thats all. I wonder why so much is being read into it.

Read post # 21.

:) Well Sir again a double standard post is that at the same time accepting that opposing Iran is in India's intrests while on the other hand denying stabing Iran and linking the action with morality.

:) Well Sir again a double standard post is that at the same time accepting that opposing Iran is in India's intrests while on the other hand denying stabing Iran and linking the action with morality.

Jana,

There is no stabing here, just plain talking. Just coz a friend / associate/ colleague feels differently over an issue does not mean he / she is an enemy. We asians tend to make ever issue a life & death one.

In the instant case, there are other issues coupled not just what is visible to the naked eye. Not all can be discussed in such forums unfortunately.

By the way , are u online 24 x7 ? Impressed by the speed of ur replies.

Jana,

There is no stabing here, just plain talking. Just coz a friend / associate/ colleague feels differently over an issue does not mean he / she is an enemy.

In the instant case, there are other issues coupled not just what is visible to the naked eye. Not all can be discussed in such forums unfortunately..
:) i know that Sir. i was only expecting from you that you should not link the decisions based on protecting intrests with morality.

We asians tend to make ever issue a life & death one..

Agreed Sir. Rather we Asians sometimes stoop too low even over non-issues.

By the way , are u online 24 x7 ? Impressed by the speed of ur replies.

:) acutaly Sir basicaly i had to take care of sub-edditing, refining, triming the news or otherwise. And as we do all this using computers and have to be online for checking the upcoming news.

Besides these days i am trying to write a book regarding our Afghan policy so i had to sit for long hours.

PLus i have to take care of all those people who realy care for me, many are from across the border from your country who can not make calles to Pakistan and internet is the only way i can pay gratitude to their out of the way care and respect they are giving me.

plus sometime i had to write something and indeed i have to be on the forum.

The forum is like second home to me as i had got some good some bad memories and alot to learn from even hate of some people here.

So all in all I LOVE MY COMPUTER as my friends and those who hate me live in it :)

Pheww sorry sir i guess i spoke too much.

:) i know that Sir. i was only expecting from you that you should not link the decisions based on protecting intrests with morality.

Agreed Sir. Rather we Asians sometimes stoop too low even over non-issues.

:) acutaly Sir basicaly i had to take care of sub-edditing, refining, triming the news or otherwise. And as we do all this using computers and have to be online for checking the upcoming news.

Besides these days i am trying to write a book regarding our Afghan policy so i had to sit for long hours.

PLus i have to take care of all those people who realy care for me, many are from across the border from your country who can not make calles to Pakistan and internet is the only way i can pay gratitude to their out of the way care and respect they are giving me.

plus sometime i had to write something and indeed i have to be on the forum.

The forum is like second home to me as i had got some good some bad memories and alot to learn from even hate of some people here.

So all in all I LOVE MY COMPUTER as my friends and those who hate me live in it :)

Pheww sorry sir i guess i spoke too much.

Another speed reply !!

Good luck for ur book. Do let me know how to get a copy when its done.
I too find this forum stimulating.

Have u ever wondered what were to happen if us members of this forum were to meet someday..would we :

a. argue the hell out of each other?
b. become friends and know each other better?
c. go to blows?
d. form another back channel ?
e. Decide never to meet again ?
f. decide to meet regularly ?
g. All of the above.
h. none of the above.

Another speed reply !!

Good luck for ur book. Do let me know how to get a copy when its done.
I too find this forum stimulating.

Have u ever wondered what were to happen if us members of this forum were to meet someday..would we :

a. argue the hell out of each other?
b. become friends and know each other better?
c. go to blows?
d. form another back channel ?
e. Decide never to meet again ?
f. decide to meet regularly ?
g. All of the above.
h. none of the above.

Well i will go for B and F with sometimes occasional arguments in personal not on forum.

But defintly im for B and F.

Rather when i was in India i had talked to Sir Ray aka Salim and we were all exchanging love and care no enmity.

I had invited few of Indians on forum to meet me in India but then they were toooooooooo scared of Jana :D:D

While i did not have the visa for Kolkata so i could not fly to Sir Ray.

The PM is sounding more like America these days. Even though I hate Indian Gov't appeasement policy towards neighbors

That's a traditional Indian lie, India does not have conciliatory policy towards any of it neighbours if that's is what has been meant by the term "appeasement". Rather it is India's neighbours who always have an appeasement policy towards India, thanks to the Indian puppets who have the upperhand in those unfortunate countries.

That's a traditional Indian lie, India does not have conciliatory policy towards any of it neighbours if that's is what has been meant by the term "appeasement". Rather it is India's neighbours who always have an appeasement policy towards India, thanks to the Indian puppets who have the upperhand in those unfortunate countries.

Indeed India has suffered a lot by conciliatory policy towards its neighbors. But this thread is about Iran and btw India enjoys excellent relations with Iran ,its India's gateway to Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom