What's new

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism

The difference. ISIS consulate thread was made up news without sources, while this thread is the turth backed up with sources.

Don't compare that thread to this thread. It would be like comparing apples and oranges.
that is only your opinion...

the truth is your allies the west accuse of backing and starting I$I$...

enough bs

that is only your opinion...

the truth is your allies the west accuse of backing and starting I$I$...

enough bs
Don't skew the topic. We were talking about why the ISIS consulate thread was closed. Why? It was fake news. Is this thread about Iran fake news?

The VP of the sole superpower apologizing means he talked BS.
nope, we all know why he apologized, because they want to use you... plus he wouldn't just make a up lie like that... he knows that AKP supports I$I$, the whole world does...

apology doesn't mean it is not true... :hitwall:

again this stuff here is all lies...
I don't want your opinion...
What are lies??

nope, we all know why he apologized, because they want to use you... plus he wouldn't just make a up lie like that... he knows that AKP supports I$I$, the whole world does...
Did you ask everybody on this world? :lol:

Seems like you have a explanation for everything but the problem with you is your thoughts are biased and shortsighted, i feel like im talking to a 14 years old pubescent teenager.

well, don't expect much from those mullah goons ;)

well, logically you are right.
I wrote my comment after seeing mohsenam's post in Iranian chill thread which was about to change their strategy to troll Turks instead of Arabs. Then I saw this thread and saw that he is making peace eith you then wrote that comment which I think makes sense ;)
anyway I am not a fan of farsi- Arab troll fights, just wanted to issue a heads up for my friends ;)

Are not tired of gossiping u shrew?!

U are really a disgusting creature.

I wrote and I am sure everyone can read what I write in chill thread. Arabs are much civil than pan mongol craps like u (other than their regime) .

that one got closed.... do you see the double standard now? :coffee:

Let it be open, I have good dreams. Very good dreams

Turks are much more terrorist than some of the Arab regimes

They have caused thousands of Syrian and many of Iraqis die. Syria was a very beautiful and somehow independent country. Turk berbers ruined it, because it was anti Zionism. Everyone in the world know that without Turkey never massacre and civil war occurred in Syria. Even did not last for one month. They are the same as Ottaman empires who killed 2 million Armenian in 2 months.

Turks are really executioner and disgusting creatures from a desert in name """Mongolia""" and savagery is in their blood...

NATO reveals 70% of Syrians support Bashar al-Assad

Most Syrians back President Assad – but you'd never know from western media | Jonathan Steele | Comment is free | The Guardian

73.42% of Syrians Voted And 88% Of Them Voted For Assad

In an Arab country that over 70% support Bashar Assad for presidentially they made massacre and everyday are supporting terrorism.

Last edited:
Seems like you have a explanation for everything but the problem with you is your thoughts are biased and shortsighted, i feel like im talking to a 14 years old pubescent teenager.
cry me a river...
AKP supported I$I$ and crated the mess in Syria and Iraq... like it or not that is the truth... I know the truth is bitter, but you have to wake up from your fake sweet dreams and open your eyes to the truth...

I'm done here...

cry me a river...
AKP supported I$I$ and crated the mess in Syria and Iraq... like it or not that is the truth... I know the truth is bitter, but you have to wake up from your fake sweet dreams and open your eyes to the truth...

I'm done here...
I have no reson to cry, you better worry about your country and the dictatorial dynasty in your country instead of looking for someone to blame from outside, the problems source is in front of your nose.

I have no reson to cry, you better worry about your country and the dictatorial dynasty in your country instead of looking for someone to blame from outside, the problems source is in front of your nose.
yeah the problem is AKP terrorism....

Are not tired of gossiping u shrew?!

U are really a disgusting creature.

I wrote and I am sure everyone can read what I write in chill thread. Arabs are much civil than pan mongol craps like u (other of the regime).

Let it be open, I have good dreams. Very good dreams
Lol, I like how i expose you goons each time. About your insults, it just shows cultural level of farsis. I don't care what a sanctioned lunatic says in mullahstan. It's maybe side effects of sanctions and scarcity of drugs and foods on your wannabe brain fat cells in your skull.

Back
Top Bottom