ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

IR-170

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Is this the Iranian version of RQ-170??(I've no intention to troll,but its a genuine question)..if it matches the capability of RQ-170, then great,I think Indian govt should think about buying some copies of it..

Any news regarding its maiden flight.?

not yet ...

Is this the Iranian version of RQ-170??(I've no intention to troll,but its a genuine question)..if it matches the capability of RQ-170, then great,I think Indian govt should think about buying some copies of it..

buying some copies of it !?

we are talking about an advanced technology not a walky talky :D

If this thing fulfills iranian requirements in next 1-2 years, I can imagine next iran is going to build larger variant of it with some design parameter changes, nightmare for some.

If this thing fulfills iranian requirements in next 1-2 years, I can imagine next iran is going to build larger variant of it with some design parameter changes, nightmare for some.

project already started ...

they are going to increase the dimensions & add internal weapon bays ...

don't know about A to A strike capability ...

project already started ...

they are going to increase the dimensions & add internal weapon bays ...

don't know about A to A strike capability ...

Are there any drones in the world which posses AA capabilities ?

BAE systems trying to add AA capabilities to Taranis ...
@yavarwhat is your idea about this ?
these UAV only get used for intelligence missions so having AA gin on them is pretty useless . for using AAgun the drone has to come down and curry out it firing . so it be petty stupid to have AA gun on them . these UAV's are supposedly design to be stealthy so coming down to altitude of AA gun firing would put these UAVs in danger of simple optical ********or maybe become visible to eye and they can be picked up and fire at which is will result to losing drone and it be petty stupid to lose such expensive equipment .

so the whole idea of putting AA gun on it it is stupid in first place .
some countries like ******* + ******** has just put some air to air missile or air to grand target missile on them . which can be fired from high altitude .

brother if you have any question please ask me it in IMF not here .

Last edited:
Why the F are people excited about a rendered pic!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom