Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Telephone

• Refregiration

• Airplane

• Total voters
I am from electronics back ground, for me It is "Transistor" .

Todays's Electronics are all made up of Transistors !

I was thinking about the same thing :lol: There was one in another movie with Transformer Hero ........Can't remember ....May be Eagle Eye :undecided:

No ! I had downloaded it a long time back but my data got deleted and never downloaded it again .

Dude what the hell!!You haven't yet watched Berserk??Go watch it man??And also Devil May Cry mini series, you should check that out too.

Dude what the hell!!You haven't yet watched Berserk??Go watch it man??And also Devil May Cry mini series, you should check that out too.
I don't watch series that are R+ Mild Nudity :disagree: I have watched a few episodes of Devil may cry :-) back in those days :p:

I don't watch series that are R+ Mild Nudity :disagree: I have watched a few episodes of Devil may cry :-) back in those days :p:
Still, you shouldn't miss it pal.It's one of the greatest!!And the Manga is great too, miles ahead of the silly Game of Thrones, GOT is for pussies anyway. :P

Still, you shouldn't miss it pal.It's one of the greatest!!And the Manga is great too, miles ahead of the silly Game of Thrones, GOT is for pussies anyway. :P

Yup ! Manga is regarded as the greatest but Anime is a let down . They have animated a few movies in CG and new Berserk Anime in CG but it had got low reviews and ratings .

I saw girls talking about GOT and I was just listening to them in Shock :D I can't even think of watching such a series .
I dropped Vampire diaries after too much kissing and pervert stuff became a norm .
I like Arrow . Liked first season of How I met your mother .

Yup ! Manga is regarded as the greatest
Hands down greatest...............and the darkest and the goriest too!!
but Anime is a let down . They have animated a few movies in CG and new Berserk Anime in CG but it had got low reviews and ratings .
I wasn't talking about the latest series m8,i'm not really a big fan of cgi anyway, seems too cold and dool like, like totally lifeless.But the original 1997 series was great, got very good ratings too.You should check it out, seriously. :)

I saw girls talking about GOT and I was just listening to them in Shock :D I can't even think of watching such a series .
So true. :D
I dropped Vampire diaries after too much kissing and pervert stuff became a norm .
That thing belongs in a garbage can, enough said.
That's a good one, have watched the first couple of seasons.I like Street Fighter series too.

What do you place as the most important invention that changed our world and Why ? Which invention has a greater role to play in our future ?
Greatest invention fire
Nano bots and genetic engenering could make us technically immortal

Yup ! Manga is regarded as the greatest but Anime is a let down . They have animated a few movies in CG and new Berserk Anime in CG but it had got low reviews and ratings .

Dude Hentai is the best form of Anime :D
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

Fire is not an invention but a discovery. :coffee:
and i feel pressure cooker is the greatest invention. :angel:

Fire is not an invention, its a discovery.

I voted for wheel, because without the wheel all the other ones listed would not be possible.

Wait I change my mind!

Red lipstick is the best invention!!

What do you place as the most important invention that changed our world
well in simple terms i don't find fire or wheel both as inventions as they might have been found due some natural cause .......i consider invention which requires human intervention to make it better even after been created or further increment in its applications which could never have existed......it can be for me study of elements more over of metals behavior of various kinds which acted as catalyst in other inventions for example in steam engine , electricity printing press refigration etc.:undecided::cheers:

Which invention has a greater role to play in our future ?
invention's on human science like generating human organs fully from stem cells :coffee:its just my take you can differ from it......:big_boss:
regards;
:guns::cheesy:

Language is also an invention?

Without language it was impossible to preserve and transfer knowledge.

So if it is invention, it must top the list.

Back
Top Bottom