What's new

Interracial marriage in US doubles

There you go. :woot:

Does discrimination only apply on skin colors, not the size of cups?

no no..
i am being useful to the womankind by admiring curves and bigness....as this will promote healthy eating and discourage anorexia...

all hail me

I agree with safriz i like curves baby!

Nicki minaj , beyonce ohh babyyyy.

Only took me to read through 4 pages to get the impression that people think white women are sluts and gold diggers or wild and that muslim men should marry them does this stem from "marry the women of the enemy"thought???its racist.

I wander how touchy some of you guys who say this would feel when we start talking about muslim women marrying westerners?

Like some have said marry a women you love regardless of there race and religion.

This should go both ways though i knew a Sri lankan muslim girl who married a white guy in england and her parents stopped talking to her.Ive seen similar things happen over here yet when my cousin a women married a vietnemese dude no questions on this side but his parents thought she was a gold digger.

The simple thing if your're gonna say "we should marry white women" then you shouldnt have a problem with white men marrying women from your country.

^^^Although i wont generalize but a western woman or eastern woman.....the basics are the same...
if you know how to treat a woman correctly you can chose a life partner in any ethnicity...

Only took me to read through 4 pages to get the impression that people think white women are sluts and gold diggers or wild and that muslim men should marry them does this stem from "marry the women of the enemy"thought???its racist.

I wander how touchy some of you guys who say this would feel when we start talking about muslim women marrying westerners?

Like some have said marry a women you love regardless of there race and religion.

This should go both ways though i knew a Sri lankan muslim girl who married a white guy in england and her parents stopped talking to her.Ive seen similar things happen over here yet when my cousin a women married a vietnemese dude no questions on this side but his parents thought she was a gold digger.

Mate it's the internet, I agree with you insulting and degrading white women isn't acceptable and is wrong. Some of these guys are just too immature and inexperienced and form their opinions based on movies and limited interactions. Truth is white women are diverse, they have different behaviors, appearances, likes and dislikes, levels of education, attitudes, goals, etc. Stereotyping them is inappropriate.

You can't force any body to be friends with or marry somebody.

Obviously, racism can't be eradicated by force. Your point?

P.S. even though you shouldn't, you very much can force someone to marry somebody

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

You're highlighting a great deal of sexism present in this thread, where many muslims and asians advocate marrying (or sleeping with) white women.

Nevertheless, I will always hold that people from white cultures (both men and women) tend to be very promiscuous and have loose morals.

Then there's no such thing as de facto racism, since anything can come down to personal preference.

No your twisting this whole thing up. You can't force someone to find a specific race attractive, it's a personal preference. It would be racist if I hated a black girl for being black, its not racist if I don't find black girls attractive. Am I hating on them? No.

btw I do find some black women attractive (Beyonce, Shanell)

Obviously, racism can't be eradicated by force.

It is a violation of human rights to infringe on personal choices relating to friendship and marriage. Nobody owes anybody any explanation for such choices.

Direct experience? I'm not looking for a relationship right now, so no. But I don't see how you can deny the obvious that Asian guys are generally considered somewhat less attractive in American society in general, and black women are definitely perceived as unattractive.

It is not racism per se. A macho Asian guy would definitely get a girl. But unfortunately, most of the Asian guys are nerds, which is due to various social factors. Similarly, a lot of black girls are seen as abusive and violent, again due to social factors. Nicer black girls would definitely get their men

It is not racism per se. A macho Asian guy would definitely get a girl. But unfortunately, most of the Asian guys are nerds, which is due to various social factors. Similarly, a lot of black girls are seen as abusive and violent, again due to social factors. Nicer black girls would definitely get their men

Oh no. I'm certainly not arguing that the entire discrepancy is due to racism. There are a lot of other factors. But nevertheless there is the basic fact that standards of beauty in the West are skewed towards Caucasian features. For example, Black women don't generally have the smooth hair that white and Asian women do, and that is considered generally unattractive. Similarly, East Asian men and most South Asian men simply are not as big and muscular as white men. Not to mention that for both sexes, blond hair and blue eyes is still considered by many to be good looking.

Sexual attraction depends on money as well.
Of course, especially for women. But for men looks is factor #1. Cest la vie.

So you agree that discrimination against blacks because they aren't considered sexually attractive is wrong in the fashion industry?
There are many people who are very attracted to black girls, one of my friends considers Rihana as sexiest woman on earth for example. One of my schoolmates married a black girl.

Yes, and what looks good is a cultural thing. In South Africa, fat women are considered good looking. In America, thin women are considered good looking. Similarly, in America, black women are not considered good looking.
I know many south asians who are attracted to thin women and I know westerners who are attracted to voluptous women. Personally I did not see any difference.

What next? Gays will say that if I am not atracted to men because its a cultural thing and i am a racist? :lol:

Men's choice about women is pretty straight forwards..
She must be good looking and must have a few working brain cells..if not the whole brain..and wham bham ... the man likes you..

As far as the women are concerned..ask any woman anywhere in the world what tey want in a man...You will never get a clear answer...

Thats why interracial marriages from men towards women are far more common..than a woman from a different race marrying a man from another race...

As far as the women are concerned..ask any woman anywhere in the world what tey want in a man...You will never get a clear answer...
Nonsense, reliable, confident, loving etc.. Women dont need much either.

Thats why interracial marriages from men towards women are far more common..than a woman from a different race marrying a man from another race...
:what: Number of men marrying women from another race is equal to number of women marrying men from another race.

Nonsense, reliable, confident, loving etc.. Women dont need much either.

:what: Number of men marrying women from another race is equal to number of women marrying men from another race.

:rofl: sorry my dear lady....you just reinforced my comment..

etc,can include anything .... you are still not being clear and specific....

yes part two of mt comment isnt a clever thing to say....
But i was on about initiative.....its usually men who take initiative to woo a different,exotic...pretty woman

Of course, especially for women. But for men looks is factor #1. Cest la vie.

There are many people who are very attracted to black girls, one of my friends considers Rihana as sexiest woman on earth for example. One of my schoolmates married a black girl.

I know many south asians who are attracted to thin women and I know westerners who are attracted to voluptous women. Personally I did not see any difference.

Of course there will be exceptions to racism. That doesn't change the general trend. Oh and I think you mixed up South Asians with South Africans.

Men's choice about women is pretty straight forwards..
She must be good looking and must have a few working brain cells..if not the whole brain..and wham bham ... the man likes you..

I require a lot of working brain cells, which unfortunately many women don't have (or at least don't use).

Agreed.

Huh? How is that even possible? Every time a man marries a woman outside his race, that woman has married a man outside her race. Thus, the two sides are exactly equal.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom