What's new

International media conspiracy to defame Bangladesh as next Taliban country

bro whatever is happening in Australia or States or in any place of the world has nothing to do with Bangladesh it is a Muslim country and it should remain on the principles of that.

bro whatever is happening in Australia or States or in any place of the world has nothing to do with Bangladesh it is a Muslim country and it should remain on the principles of that.

Bro you just laid bare your disdain for western democracy, capitalism etc.. and still you choose to live there. Why is that??

Bro if studying in any country means that we should adopt their policies as well then i would say that there are way more Indians here and you must be knowing that Australia is one of the largest exporter of beef should India also allow the slaughter of cow. Don't mix up ideology with policies. Islam is an ideology and that whats um saying should prevail in Bangladesh.

Did he report anything false? He is most probably a Sri Lankan Tamil.

Indian Hindutva online goons call all Muslims Islamists, that does not make it true. This Ethirajan guy and most other reporters are using the same jargon "Islamist" for the group Hifazat-e-Islam, a group that is not known to participate in Bangladesh electoral politics. This kind of labeling is false representation of facts on the ground.

I remember looking at his origin earlier and if I remember correctly he is an Indian national most probably from Tamil Nadu state. If you have any source to prove otherwise, please present it.

Even news papers from Ghana calls them Islamists :lol:

BusinessGhana - Ghana, Business Advice, Jobs, News, Business Directory, Real Estate, Finance, Forms, Auto

BTW nice picture of the Islamists on the CNN website to go with the story ;)

130406222743-bangladesh-story-top.jpg

Geez looks like Awami League paid all the major news sources.. AFP too

AFP: Bangladesh Islamists rally against atheist bloggers

and then Euro news

Secularists and Islamists clash at Bangladesh blasphemy protest | euronews, world news

Miah add these to the OP and thank me for finding these out. :omghaha:

Not exactly false.

But incomplete information.

See here:

What he didn't report was that Rajib did clearly write derogatory articles about God and Prophet Muhammad. He is a self-confessed apostate as well.

What ticked the Islamists off was that after his murder, he was given a full Islamic burial. And Hasina visited that person's family home as well. This suggested that he was an AL loyalist, much like other anti-Islam bloggers like him present at Shahbag.

There's ample evidence of him being anti-Islam (not only anti-Jamaat) out there. This is already a known fact in Bangladesh. I don't understand why they did not report these critical aspects. It is their job as international correspondents to give the complete story, not an incomplete one.

In the video he talks about bloggers being anti islam. you cannot pick and choose parts of the article to prove your point, there by making the same mistake you accuse him of doing. Media outlets will always design articles to make a story.

Bro if studying in any country means that we should adopt their policies as well then i would say that there are way more Indians here and you must be knowing that Australia is one of the largest exporter of beef should India also allow the slaughter of cow. Don't mix up ideology with policies. Islam is an ideology and that whats um saying should prevail in Bangladesh.

What an Idiot, India is also one of the largest exporters of Beef. You are one of those people who is so anti-India that you are blinded by your own pointless "facts" Get a life, and as many suggest migrate to a muslim country, instead of being a back stabbing leech

Even news papers from Ghana calls them Islamists :lol:

BusinessGhana - Ghana, Business Advice, Jobs, News, Business Directory, Real Estate, Finance, Forms, Auto

BTW nice picture of the Islamists on the CNN website to go with the story ;)

Geez looks like Awami League paid all the major news sources.. AFP too

AFP: Bangladesh Islamists rally against atheist bloggers

and then Euro news

Secularists and Islamists clash at Bangladesh blasphemy protest | euronews, world news

Miah add these to the OP and thank me for finding these out. :omghaha:

The sources are the same for these news, I have already posted the pictures of these so called reporters. Their credibility is now in question for all past and future reports.

Whether they got paid by AL or India or are just catering to what the West want to hear in their own imagination, is something for the people of Bangladesh to investigate and find out.

Not exactly false.

But incomplete information.

See here:

What he didn't report was that Rajib did clearly write derogatory articles about God and Prophet Muhammad. He is a self-confessed apostate as well.

What ticked the Islamists off was that after his murder, he was given a full Islamic burial. And Hasina visited that person's family home as well. This suggested that he was an AL loyalist, much like other anti-Islam bloggers like him present at Shahbag.

There's ample evidence of him being anti-Islam (not only anti-Jamaat) out there. This is already a known fact in Bangladesh. I don't understand why they did not report these critical aspects. It is their job as international correspondents to give the complete story, not an incomplete one.

So you want them to report to report that the guy was knifed because he wrote bad stuff about Islamic prophet and it seems you are proud of the act or at least trying to justify the murder.

Then you wonder why west is islamophobic and sometimes enact borderline draconian laws.

And even your information is incomplete, since it's not proven that the blog in question is indeed written by this guy, not that it matters, but it is certain that the blog was not even remotely popular before his murder.

so whats going on in BD ?:what: islamists or liberals or atheists who will win this war of streets ?

So you want them to report to report that the guy was knifed because he wrote bad stuff about Islamic prophet and it seems you are proud of the act or at least trying to justify the murder.

Now how is that justifying murder? Why do you twist my words? :what:

I would even pay money to have his murderers executed.

Then you wonder why west is islamophobic and sometimes enact borderline draconian laws.

They'll take whatever security measures as needed.

And even if I go through enhanced security measures in the US just because of my religion, then so be it. It is their right to lead secured lives in their own nation, and I support that.

And even your information is incomplete, since it's not proven that the blog in question is indeed written by this guy, not that it matters, but it is certain that the blog was not even remotely popular before his murder.

No? Check his Facebook page, it was confirmed to be his. Though, it is closed down right now. Ask @ShadowFaux if you don't believe.

The role of faith should not have any scope in the war crimes tribunal. Why should it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom