What's new

Interior decoration

Clematis

Clematis.png

Evergreen Clematis | Evergreen Clematis Climbing Plants Online

I had different colors in every one in the beginning. Now it's 90% red as I just play this game of filling in gaps.

The great thing about roses is they flower for a VERY long time.
Most plants only flower for a few weeks.
Well that depends....most roses are commercialized and are actually hybrids to enable them to flower all year round...everbearing plants...we have a number of other species too :)

Vines-5.jpg

the hobbit

japan has some very beautiful colorful trees
gCTiTjv.jpg
Korea too :agree:

Cypress vine:
DSCF9856.JPG

ipomoea-quamoclit-sept-12-crop.jpg

White Potato Vine (solanum jasminoides)
12837.jpg

Last edited:
Parthenocissus quinquefolia

images

d05_9136_parthenocissus-quinquefolia.jpg

Lonicera x brownii

80aa84.jpg

794_3.jpeg

982.jpg

Humulus lupulus

096084.jpg

humulus_lupulus_aureus2.jpg

Hedera colchica

U190-0901020.jpg

hedera_colchica_sulphurheart.jpg

So I have ..

various roses:
th

red and purple Azaleas
Red%20Gold2.JPG

th

Rhododendron
Catawaba+Rhododendron+%28Rhododendron+catawbiense%29.jpg

Lilacs (Syringa Vulgaris)
Lilac+bush.jpg

blue and purplish Hydrangeas

Pinkish/White Peonies

Plus tons of tulips, roses, daisies, and a mishmash of other weird stuff.

So you say COOL you have some pretty flowers...but guess what every single one of them except the roses have stopped flowering. It's summertime. Not like it's winter.

The backyard is all edible stuff: peaches, thornless raspberries, blueberries, thornless blackberries, cherries (not very successful), grapes (not very successful), mulberry, and the vegetable garden.

Last edited:
So I have ..

various roses:
th

red and purple Azaleas
Red%20Gold2.JPG

th

Rhododendron
Catawaba+Rhododendron+%28Rhododendron+catawbiense%29.jpg

Lilacs (Syringa Vulgaris)
Lilac+bush.jpg

blue and purplish Hydrangeas

Pinkish/White Peonies

Plus tons of tulips, roses, daisies, and a mishmash of other weird stuff.

So you say COOL you have some pretty flowers...but guess what every single one of them except the roses have stopped flowering. It's summertime. Not like it's winter.

The backyard is all edible stuff: peaches, thornless raspberries, blueberries, thornless blackberries, cherries (not very successful), grapes (not very successful), mulberry, and the vegetable garden.
Some varieties of roses can flower all year round...I havent seen them just read up about them...try getting one of those :enjoy:

Some varieties of roses can flower all year round...I havent seen them just read up about them...try getting one of those :enjoy:

Oh the roses are the dependable ones. They will be flowering even as it is snowing. Pretty much everything else is a flash of color for a few weeks.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, Wisteria. Its a beautiful climber. It covered one side of my house in England. I would like to grow it here in Lahore. Has anyone seen it in Pakistan?
Whatever the case, the support must be very sturdy, because mature Wisteria can become immensely strong with heavy wrist-thick trunks and stems. These will certainly rend latticework, crush thin wooden posts, and can even strangle large trees. Wisteria allowed to grow on houses can cause damage to gutters, downspouts, and similar structures. Its pendulous racemes are best viewed from below.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom