What's new

Interesting facts about Bulgaria

did you know Bulgarian Capital sofia is my mother's name and yemeni capital sana is my father's name!!!

Wow.

Nice one.

Did you know, 1/2 of the Bulgarian military planes can't fly, because there is no money to buy parachutes??

Did you know that Bulgarian women don't fart? They suck!

Did you know that Bulgaria has been a part of the Ottoman empire for 500 years until 1908?
Did you know that Bulgaria is almost twice poorer than Turkey on per capita basis and they still got accepted into EU while Turkey did not?

Did you know that Bulgaria has been a part of the Ottoman empire for 500 years until 1908?
Did you know that Bulgaria is almost twice poorer than Turkey on per capita basis and they still got accepted into EU while Turkey did not?
I have been there several times and OMG what a poor country:agree:

Another good thing bout Bulgaria are their AK-47's it is a good experience firing them.

My father's name is Sana-Ullah! Thats not a female name i guess....

My father's name is Sana-Ullah! Thats not a female name i guess....

sana is a female muslim name farhan
but its strange that BD boys use that name

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

n they will never accept u
i think u know why ;)

That was nominally, actual independence was after the Treaty of Berlin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom