What's new

Intelligence Report: "My Stand is with Pakistan"

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just watch these two videos Below and dont bother with the rest of the Thread

You Ignored my Request. ok settle down, grab a drink or two because its a long one

Nothing has threatened and harmed us more than the scourge of TTP and its affiliates.

they tried breaking our will through their attacks on schools, shrines, markets and places of worship. they made videos of beheading of soldiers and civilians but we remained defiant and our resolve persevered.

today they are reduced to dust and their remnants are hiding like rats in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Pakistan has a unique make-up of ethnicity and faith. predominantly Muslims we have the Most Sunnis after Malaysia and the most Shias after Iran and this unique combination has seen the tests of times right from the times of Zia's Islamization to fight the super powers proxy war in Afghanistan, Iran -Iraq war, our own war in tribal areas, Sawat and rest of Pakistan to war in Syria and Yemen.

where others failed, their armies disbanded, we rallied and we united. our country is represented by both faiths in politics, media, showbiz, philosophers, armed forces and sports. what was a weakness for countries like Syria and Iraq proved to be a unifying force instead just like Jinnah and Iqbal.

so my dears, current Iran and American conflict has no chance to disrupt our social, political or religious fabric. those that were all smug and full of themselves to turn our constitution square into Khooni chowk of Sawat are defeated.

dont exaggerate or panic over speeches of some shia clerics they are in no league of Abdul Aziz or red mosque or Sufi Mohammad of Sawat. they both ate dirt and licked their spits. And so will anyone else who will bring our country's security at risk.

our focus should remain on those who went to join Daesh but after its routing have returned back and have recently committed an atrocity in a Mosque in Quetta.

whats with the title you say?

its an extract from an intelligence report that has been purposefully shared with me knowing well that I am part of the team and constant poster on this forum and I knew what I was supposed to do

so this is about a very private shia gathering of elders in Karachi which had representation from other parts of the country there were opinion makers and community leaders with large following. the talk moved to possible involvement of Pakistan in Iran- American war through pressure from America and Saudis and what side the Pakistani shias must take and one gentleman declared that he will stand with Pakistan and to that there was a unanimous roar of Approval and Nara e Haideris.

its outcome has been corroborated multiple times at similar gatherings and gossips across the country despite few rants by some shia leaders who are on Iranian stipend just like their Deobandi counterparts who support their big bellies and lavish SUV's through Arabian stipends.

my footnote is. I hope Iran is not invaded because it is our brotherly neighbor and shares a relatively calm border and if the conflict does start then we cant remain neutral and we will have to take a side and that side should be with Pakistan. we must do and say what suits us best. if we keep worrying about Saudis, Americans and Iranians then we will only end up hurting ourselves and wont get any sympathy from them either.

Whatever is our faith, we should stand with Pakistan.

Many of our enemies will try to create rift between Shias and Sunnis in Pakistan. Because they cannot take on us directly so will try to light fire between us.

Thanks Allah we refused to accept order from Saudis for their war in Yemen.

You Ignored my Request. ok settle down, grab a drink or two because its a long one

Nothing has threatened and harmed us more than the scourge of TTP and its affiliates.

they tried breaking our will through their attacks on schools, shrines, markets and places of worship. they made videos of beheading of soldiers and civilians but we remained defiant and our resolve persevered.

today they are reduced to dust and their remnants are hiding like rats in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Pakistan has a unique make-up of ethnicity and faith. predominantly Muslims we have the Most Sunnis after Malaysia and the most Shias after Iran and this unique combination has seen the tests of times right from the times of Zia's Islamization to fight the super powers proxy war in Afghanistan, Iran -Iraq war, our own war in tribal areas, Sawat and rest of Pakistan to war in Syria and Yemen.

where others failed, their armies disbanded, we rallied and we united. our country is represented by both faiths in politics, media, showbiz, philosophers, armed forces and sports. what was a weakness for countries like Syria and Iraq proved to be a unifying force instead just like Jinnah and Iqbal.

so my dears, current Iran and American conflict has no chance to disrupt our social, political or religious fabric. those that were all smug and full of themselves to turn our constitution square into Khooni chowk of Sawat are defeated.

dont exaggerate or panic over speeches of some shia clerics they are in no league of Abdul Aziz or red mosque or Sufi Mohammad of Sawat. they both ate dirt and licked their spits. And so will anyone else who will bring our country's security at risk.

our focus should remain on those who went to join Daesh but after its routing have returned back and have recently committed an atrocity in a Mosque in Quetta.

its an extract from an intelligence report that has been purposefully shared with me knowing well that I am part of the team and constant poster on this forum and I knew what I was supposed to do

so this is about a very private shia gathering of elders in Karachi which had representation from other parts of the country there were opinion makers and community leaders with large following. the talk moved to possible involvement of Pakistan in Iran- American war through pressure from America and Saudis and what side the Pakistani shias must take and one gentleman declared that he will stand with Pakistan and to that there was a unanimous roar of Approval and Nara e Haideris.

its outcome has been corroborated multiple times at similar gatherings and gossips across the country despite few rants by some shia leaders who are on Iranian stipend just like their Deobandi counterparts who support their big bellies and lavish SUV's through Arabian stipends.

my footnote is. I hope Iran is not invaded because it is our brotherly neighbor and shares a relatively calm border and if the conflict does start then we cant remain neutral and we will have to take a side and that side should be with Pakistan. we must do and say what suits us best. if we keep worrying about Saudis, Americans and Iranians then we will only end up hurting ourselves and wont get any sympathy from them either.
Disclaimer: The below mentioned quote comes from an Azeem Hasti

“If PakistanFirst was the belief of all Pakistanis on every situation, we would have been a super power by now” -
StormBreaker

I point out my above quote to the politicians in our history, dictators, Civilians who pursue self interests while sacrificng economic well-being

Pakistan first no questions or second guesses about it...
Now lets get rid of this iranian fassad regime once and for all..

In my practical opinion travelling foreign lands, people talks, gives opinion. But when comes Pakistan they all stand togather. Who will see his or her mother suffer. Since last many years majority Pakistani play active role in Pakistani politics in there local circles. They raise money for cause and send millions in remittances to Pakistan . It is fact Pakistani play a very positive role for Pakistan in West. But, few loonies everywhere and they have disturb history in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Thanks Allah we refused to accept order from Saudis for their war in Yemen.
Shhh, else i will call uncle @MastanKhan

BTW, you above narrative contradicts your first statement as well as the OP.

Since religion is not a problem for Pakistan and that we are united, going to Yemen is no more an issue as iran will be no more than a proxy provoking neighbour !!!

My personal wish however which is useless due to the decision time being in the past,
Going to yemen would have been strategically as well as economically very useful for Pakistan. We could have went there just to show the world while we actually go to table talks with boots in Yemen in which it would have been hard for Arabs to interfere further and escalate. We could have got some hard earned dollars, oil, physical influence in Yemen and possibly a base. Once again, don’t try to connect this with religion or “i luv arab” “ummah chummah” gang, just an opinion.

However, doing so would have been bad for us as well, Arabs being under the influence of US might have played us somewhere bad in Yemen or post-yemen to be specific in which we stand opposite US Army on ground thus leading to further instability and economic collapse as well as weakened relations with China with cpec never turning into reality from papers during noora tenure.

Shhh, else i will call uncle @MastanKhan

BTW, you above narrative contradicts your first statement as well as the OP.

Since religion is not a problem for Pakistan and that we are united, going to Yemen is no more an issue as iran will be no more than a proxy provoking neighbour !!!

My personal wish however which is useless due to the decision time being in the past,
Going to yemen would have been strategically as well as economically very useful for Pakistan. We could have went there just to show the world while we actually go to table talks with boots in Yemen in which it would have been hard for Arabs to interfere further and escalate. We could have got some hard earned dollars, oil, physical influence in Yemen and possibly a base. Once again, don’t try to connect this with religion or “i luv arab” “ummah chummah” gang, just an opinion.

However, doing so would have been bad for us as well, Arabs being under the influence of US might have played us somewhere bad in Yemen or post-yemen to be specific in which we stand opposite US Army on ground thus leading to further instability and economic collapse as well as weakened relations with China with cpec never turning into reality from papers during noora tenure.

Listen bro. Had you heard what I heard during the first days of first gulf war, you would have said exactly what I have said.

Unfortunately i don’t remember exactly when I heard it, but it was at at 6pm or 6.30pm.

I was used to listen Radio Orient news in french (Arabic Radio broadcasted from Paris) and Radio Judaïque (french Jewish radio also broadcasted from Paris) but which was used to broadcast live at 6.00pm or 6.30pm news in french from Radio Khôl which is military radio broadcasting from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.

It was an interview of a former Mossad officer who said that he worked in Lebanon in the 70’s. What he said me made my blood cold or boiling (don’t know how to say it in english).

He was saying that he and its team committed attacks on Shias and planted evidences in such way that they (shia community) will believe that the attacks was done by Sunnis. Few days later the Mossad commandos killed Sunnis members and had planted evidences in such manner that everyone will believe that the attack was done by Shias.

Do I need to explain what happened to Lebanon ?

Even if religion is not problem for you or me or state, the risk always exists. Just have a look few posts of last few days. Hate against urdu speaking, hate against what not. Hate is among us. And enemies know it.

ignore the propaganda dude.

you want people to believe matters related to proxies with their flags hoisted thousands of kms away and in a foreign language can be solved by one super secret meeting of electric cars in Karachi.

Listen bro. Had you heard what I heard during the first days of first gulf war, you would have said exactly what I have said.

Unfortunately i don’t remember exactly when I heard it, but it was at at 6pm or 6.30pm.

I was used to listen Radio Orient news in french (Arabic Radio broadcasted from Paris) and Radio Judaïque (french Jewish radio also broadcasted from Paris) but which was used to broadcast live at 6.00pm or 6.30pm news in french from Radio Khôl which is military radio broadcasting from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.

It was an interview of a former Mossad officer who said that he worked in Lebanon in the 70’s. What he said me made my blood cold or boiling (don’t know how to say it in english).

He was saying that he and its team committed attacks on Shias and planted evidences in such way that they (shia community) will believe that the attacks was done by Sunnis. Few days later the Mossad commandos killed Sunnis members and had planted evidences in such manner that everyone will believe that the attack was done by Shias.

Do I need to explain what happened to Lebanon ?

Even if religion is not problem for you or me or state, the risk always exists. Just have a look few posts of last few days. Hate against urdu speaking, hate against what not. Hate is among us. And enemies know it.
Why are you taking this to religion again ?

My wish for Pakistan in Yemen was Boots to talk instead of boots to walk over yemenis or houthis.

Pakistan could have found an intermediate solution keeping your concern in line as we are well aware of how foreign powers invest in sectarianism.

really good post .. thank you

That’s not ‘Pakistan First’.

Pakistan First doesn’t involve Pakistanis looking to overtly or covertly overthrow the Mullahs in Iran or the degenerate Sheikhs of Saudi Arabia & the UAE.

That's not Pakistan first nor neutral either.

It can either be Mullah versus Sheikhs

or

Degenerate Mullah versus Degenerate Sheikhs

We must be neutral to the literal word if this charade is gonna last long

That's not Pakistan first nor neutral either.

It can either be Mullah versus Sheikhs

or

Degenerate Mullah versus Degenerate Sheikhs

We must be neutral to the literal word if this charade is gonna last long
I’ll call the Iranian Mullahs degenerate once you find me an Ayatollah with palaces and yachts in Monte Carlo.

Back
Top Bottom