What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

Someone inform this gentleman to post maoist violence in the maoist sticky.

And use some ointment for that itch!

All the other incidents I have posted are not gang violence links, but actually terrorism from the Maoists.

Maoists operate inside the jungles in Central India and most of their supporters are tribals. They have little or no support outside their jungles. Even mainstream communist parties reject them. The counter insurgency operation against the Maoists are done by police. Let the army come in with their big guns and attack helicopters, the Maoists are finished in a month. But the Govt is hesitant to do that as they will face international criticism for heavy handness.

Our terrorist organizations may be large in number, but they are punks in from of TTP or BLA. Most of them never seen a RPG, let alone used them.You can wave any number of statistics, but he fact of the matter is we can go to our markets without being feared of blown up by some wackos in a motorcycle. The police in my home state carry nothing more than a short lathi and its enough to keep the criminals in check. Your police carries automatic rifles yet have a hard time in dealing with your anti-social elements.

Btw, I have posted this thread on terrorism in India, from the Maoists. The CPI-Maoist & others are terrorist organizations. This Indian member has created a thread on Karachi, Pakistan; & the people killed from gang related violence, nothing to do with terrorists or terrorism:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...42-12-killed-16-injured-karachi-violence.html

There are countless threads I can make on deaths from sources other than terrorism all over India, but that is not right & against the rules of this forum.

Can anyone tell me, Total how many "Separating Movements " (Elehdagi pasnd Jamayten ) working in India
I know only two : Kashmiris In Kashmir , Mao in... ,some others ?

Can anyone tell me, Total how many "Separating Movements " (Elehdagi pasnd Jamayten ) working in India
I know only two : Kashmiris In Kashmir , Mao in... ,some others ?

There are many, but they are like small gangs some without leadership either. And pretty much all of them don't even have the support from the people they are trying to "free". The main issues are the Kashmir insurgency and the Maoist.

There are 545 districts in India...out of which 123 districts are affected and 40 districts are severely affected... in which 21 districts are in Jharkhand only

0421_p146-india-map_398x505.jpg

This map from Forbes seems to indicate the insurgency problem is much more serious than Indian members claimed.

Btw, I have posted this thread on terrorism in India, from the Maoists. The CPI-Maoist & others are terrorist organizations. This Indian member has created a thread on Karachi, Pakistan; & the people killed from gang related violence, nothing to do with terrorists or terrorism:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...42-12-killed-16-injured-karachi-violence.html

There are countless threads I can make on deaths from sources other than terrorism all over India, but that is not right & against the rules.

Are you that thick? There's a sticky for that where you have posted over the past few days yourself. Then why are you creating a new thread and posting the same again? Craving attention? No research today? Some other personal issue?

Deewanaji, Maoists are not a separatist movement. They have been around some 50 years and want to bring in a communist revolution in India.

Now that the entire troll brigade is here, I'm out of here. I've seen Indian members get banned for spamming and thats my only beef! Bye turds!

Are you that thick? There's a sticky for that where you have posted over the past few days yourself. Then why are you creating a new thread and posting the same again? Craving attention? No research today? Some other personal issue?

Deewanaji, Maoists are not a separatist movement. They have been around some 50 years and want to bring in a communist revolution in India.

No one said they were separatists. However, they have been declared a terrorist organization by the government of India, so all the killings they are responsible for fall under terrorism.

They are trying to do the same thing as the Maoists in China did. But those Maoist in China had the support of the people, which isnt the case in India. You dont gain the support of the people by bombing schools and acting like thugs.

No one said they were separatist. However, they have been declared a terrorist organization by the government of India, so all the killings they are responsible for fall under terrorism.

FOR WHICH THERE IS A STICKY WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING YOURSELF MR SCHIZOPHRENIC!

0421_p146-india-map_398x505.jpg

This map from Forbes seems to indicate the insurgency problem is much more serious than Indian members claimed.

And this map doesn't include the insurgencies in the 7 sister states, the states on the right side (East) of Bangladesh; because those insurgencies are not Maoist ones, they are separate. The insurgencies there are not Maoist ones. This map doesn't include the insurgencies in Kashmir either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom