What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

This taliban lover ''leader'' and the ''think tank'' that thanked his post do not seem to realize they are not the judge jury and executioner. Modi is an accomplished politician with lots of achievement and also the controvertial gujrat riots blot under his watch. Its perfectly OK to criticize him, and lots and lots of Indians also do it. But calling him a terrorist by a TTP lover has a special place in the history of hypocricy and humor.

I urge all Indian posters to retaliate by asking the poster who calls modi terrorist, if actions of certain leaders who played a part (never legally scrutinized unlike Modi's) in the death of a million people in 1947 also makes them terrorists. You must realise that these people are like this, they will make fun of your religion and religious figures, but when you retaliate they go berserk. Its their weakness. Use it.

This taliban lover ''leader'' and the ''think tank'' that thanked his post do not seem to realize they are not the judge jury and executioner. Modi is an accomplished politician with lots of achievement and also the controvertial gujrat riots blot under his watch. Its perfectly OK to criticize him, and lots and lots of Indians also do it. But calling him a terrorist by a TTP lover has a special place in the history of hypocricy and humor.

I urge all Indian posters to retaliate by asking the poster who calls modi terrorist, if actions of certain leaders who played a part (never legally scrutinized unlike Modi's) in the death of a million people in 1947 also makes them terrorists. You must realise that these people are like this, they will make fun of your religion and religious figures, but when you retaliate they go berserk. Its their weakness. Use it.
--
it seems mod is busy....
let see whether they are true to laws of natural justice which follow in world .. or
as they say... their land their rule..

@all pak members
all those who say PM Modi is terrorist .. mind you same can boom rang for Mr.Jinnah
if modi inaction cause 2000 riots
Mr.jinnah opnly called direct action knowing there will be bloodshed...

now you take calll .
@MOD
if you allowd pak member to call indian PM a terrorist without any proof ( not on any ones thinking ) declared by any UN/world court
please do allow indian member to call same tag to Mr.Jiinah (on our thinking )

(as he also not decalred terrorist by any court but

@WebMaster they stopped going after the PM/ President and recently went after the founding father!
dear we dont like it..
you love your faunding fahter we respect him too
so we love our PM
waht w e want one rule for all head of state simple
i gave you the logic

--
dear we dont like it..
you love your faunding fahter we respect him too
so we love our PM
i gave you the logic
Thank you but the thing is...I dont even care about Modi (nor have I ever uttered a single word against him except when I questioned why he didnt divorce his wife for she could have found happiness as she was still a teenager when he left her- and I got a reply to that too but just saying that was the only q I raised against him) but why is my founding father being abused?

wow did he just say its their weakness use it? meaning attack anything you can go as low and dirty as you can?

Post reported for preaching hatred and prob people like you have made both nations go crazy with hate! :tup:

excellent, now the judgement is part of the record, its our right to criticize it in full swing, and I disagree, the indian supreme court let a terrorist go, and now look what has happened, the freaking terrorist has taken over India !

This is not Pakistan.

In India the nation is not ' taken over', leaders are elected.

Thank you but the thing is...I dont even care about Modi (nor have I ever uttered a single word against him except when I questioned why he didnt divorce his wife for she could have found happiness as she was still a teenager when he left her- and I got a reply to that too but just saying that was the only q I raised against him) but why is my founding father being abused?
--
Mr.jiinah not abused .. we dont have that quality to go close to them
those are the men who stood by their conviction
again read my post ..
read post 10 by your pak bro..stil he calling our PM terrorist ...
Mod is silent ..may be he is busy... so will take some time to clarify
you never abused i neved said you..
--
modi marrriage
thahts not issue here dear .. we are discusing modi but PM of india
why he did not divored is his personal matter

i raised point to judge people on same yardstick ...

Well, I can clearly see the date of post which is Oct 08, 2008, which is also attached for your ready reference:

webby.JPG

and I think if this is still applicable then half of the Pakistani members are facing imminent ban for saying tind, tinda , ganja, Naseebo lal league ..... etc. etc :feminist:

--
Mr.jiinah not abused .. we dont have that quality to go close to them
those are the men who stood by their conviction
again read my post ..
read post 10 by your pak bro..stil he calling our PM terrorist ...
Mod is silent ..may be he is busy... so will take some time to clarify
you never abused i neved said you..
--
modi marrriage
thahts not issue here dear .. we are discusing modi but PM of india
why he did not divored is his personal matter

i raised point to judge people on same yardstick ...
So based on your "points" PM vs Founding father? really?

I gave modi's marriage as the only posts I have made on Modi since his campaign to elections and in fact to date! My question was why is my founding father who is in his grave being slandered by your countrymen? Retaliation for a PM being abused? Dont all politicians get abused? Whats new in that? But a founding father is a founder there is no comparison! PM come and go....so why compare a PM with a founding father?

wow did he just say its their weakness use it? meaning attack anything you can go as low and dirty as you can?

Post reported for preaching hatred and prob people like you have made both nations go crazy with hate! :tup:

Sure, when Pakistani think tanks, professionals etc are breaking rules left right and center and indulge in offensive name calling, my call for retaliation (specifically questioning their criteria, NOT name calling) must be the reason of their hatred eh???

The classic chicken or roast chicken confusion? Because it really is not. The chicken came first.

Sure, when Pakistani think tanks, professionals etc are breaking rules left right and center and indulge in offensive name calling, my call for retaliation must be the reason of their hatred eh???

The classic chicken or roast chicken confusion? Because it really is not.
There is no confusion you are what you stand firm on...And I just pointed out where you as an individual stand...Please dont quote me...I dont want anything to do with you! :enjoy:

So based on your "points" PM vs Founding father? really?

I gave modi's marriage as the only posts I have made on Modi since his campaign to elections and in fact to date! My question was why is my founding father who is in his grave being slandered by your countrymen? Retaliation for a PM being abused? Dont all politicians get abused? Whats new in that? But a founding father is a founder there is no comparison! PM come and go....so why compare a PM with a founding father?
--
its not vs thing ..
PM of india is worth of indian people...its not person but insinuation..
politician get abused ..
PM can be criticized but not abused and TERRORIST is far more rude when our TOP court -SC cleared him ..
they should when required but respect should be given where it due..
he is not there as person but insittion called PM of india..
indian decomcrsy with all flaws stand because its institution are still have hugest integrity and respect..
to give one exam.
Election commison of india head - Mr.sampath
ex.IAS // civil service guy had close working relasthing with congress one of top most Chief ministers and known to be close to sonia gandhi..
many though their may be influence of that and bjp may not get good result (that happned because UPA/congress was lowest level of integrity ,, theytry to sabotage SC , CAG )
but reverse happened..
so its more about instition tha personal

Modi is a nationalist as much as Hafiz Saeed. If Pakistan elects Hafiz Saeed, your bums wont be on fire., they will explode.

Indian allegations against against Hafiz Saeed were never proved. But Modi's involvement in Gujarat violence is documented.

Its none of our business who you elect. For us, it remains constant that Pakistan has issues with India and with our weak and corrupt leadership, we dont see much headway.

Back
Top Bottom