What's new

Instead of Turkic Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I hit a nerve I see. Calm down Ajami. Only 60 percent. Tells it all then. Yes, the Kurds and Baluch really love you is that why they fight you and want their own country. Last time I checked Azeris who make up 20 percent of your population are Turkic people. Turkmen alike. Arabs have certainly nothing to do with some Central Asian people. We are native to the beautiful Middle East and the cradle of civilization (Middle East) not some Central Asian steppe, LOL with no history or civilization.

Just before I exit this nonsense thread: Truth hurts I see. At least they got scared away as expected. I know how to put anti-Arabs in my place.

Ever heard about the Caliphates that predated the Ottoman Empire which was founded by a Turkmen (not Turk from Turkey)? Well Erdogan is mixed like most Turks today. Read what I wrote before. I know about this since I have been in Turkey and read about DNA studies. Also I see Turkish immigrants working in the Arab world and I can see how they look compared to some Uzbeks and Kazakhs. Very different on average. You know this very well but ignore it for obvious reasons. If not I suggest you visit Bukhara or Astana to get a cultural shock, LOL.

I am actually surprised by your reaction. Most Turks I know, know the truth about their non-Turkic ancestry and are quite offended when people call them Turkic/Mongolic which is the mixture of the Central Asian people (Turkic ones). As seen by their physical features. And the pictures you posted here, LOL.

"During the late Roman Period, prior to the Turkic conquest, the population of Anatolia had reached an estimated level of over 12 million people.[150][151][152] Furthermore, during the time of Turkic migrations, Anatolia had the lowest migrant/resident ratio.[153] The extent to which gene flow from Central Asia has contributed to the current gene pool of the Turkish people, and the role of the 11th century invasion by Turkic peoples, has been the subject of various studies. Several studies have concluded that the historical and indigenous Anatolian groups are the primary source of the present-day Turkish population.[99] [100][101][102][103][104][105] Thus, although the Turks carried out an invasion with cultural significance, including the introduction of the Turkish language and Islam, the genetic significance from Central Asia might have been slight.[102][154] Today's Turkish people are more closely related with the Balkan populations than to the Central Asian populations,[153][155] and a study looking into allele frequencies suggested that there was a lack of genetic relationship between the Mongols and the Turks, despite the historical relationship of their languages (The Turks and Germans were equally distant to all three Mongolian populations).[156] In addition, another study looking into HLA genes allele distributions indicated that Anatolians did not significantly differ from other Mediterranean populations.[154] Multiple studies suggested an elite cultural dominance-driven linguistic replacement model to explain the adoption of Turkish language by Anatolian indigenous inhabitants.[100][105]
In a study called 'The Genetics of Modern Assyrians and their Relationship to Other People of the Middle East' Dr. Joel J. Elias, a Professor at University of California School of Medicine at San Francisco conducted a genetic test. The aim was to discover the origins of the peoples of the Middle East presently, and over time. He found that "In spite of the complex history of the Middle East and the great number of internal group migrations revealed by history, as well as the mosaic of cultures and languages, the region is relatively homogeneous" [genetically] in relation to the people that speak different languages throughout the region including Iranian and Kurdish (Indo-European), Turkish (Turkic) and Arabic, Assyrian and Aramaic (Semitic).[157] A group of Armenian scientists conducted a study about the origins of the Turkish people in relation to Armenians. Savak Avagian; director of Armenia's bone marrow bank found that “Turks and Armenians were the two societies throughout the world that were genetically close to each other. Kurds are also in same genetic pool”.[158]"

Read this or just ask any Turkish DNA expert. Genetic history of the Turkish people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What happened which you guys was basically a Turkification process. Hence why you look differently and why your DNA is different. Also which idiot do really think that people are exact the same or very similar when Turkey is located several thousand km away from some Central Asian countries like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and other "Greatest country in the world" states?

Remember that half of Turkey was Greek until recently (before the Ottomans came and conquered the inhabitants and made them "Turkic") and the other halves were Georgian/Armenian and Kurdish. Hence why you have 20 million Kurds in Turkey and many of Georgian/Armenian ancestry - including your own Prime Minister who you called Georgian, LOL.

Have i made it clear for you now?

Anyway you can say what you want. I know the history very well. Somalians are not Arabs just because we once conquered them and made them speak Arabic and because they adopted Islam. Just to give one example that linguistics have nothing to say about ancestry - at least not every single time.

Look up the Marsh Arabs in Southern Iraq who are descendants of Sumerians (they live in the exact same way) and see the DNA tests done on them. They turned out to belong to haplogroup J1 which is a Arabic haplogroup and which is the most frequent on all over the Arab world but decline in non-Arab countries. Tells all you need to know. The Sumerians were native to the Middle East just like us Arabs unlike Persians/Turks who came from the "magnificent" Central Asia so it's hardly a surprise anyway.
Yet, Arabs have no lingual ties with Sumerians. Genetics prove nothing. I also carry Hittite genes, speaking a Turkic language originated from Altai Mountains.

Oh, I hit a nerve I see. Calm down Ajami. Only 60 percent. Tells it all then. Yes, the Kurds and Baluch really love you is that why they fight you and want their own country. Last time I checked Azeris who make up 20 percent of your population are Turkic people. Turkmen alike. Arabs have certainly nothing to do with some Central Asian people. We are native to the beautiful Middle East and the cradle of civilization (Middle East) not some Central Asian steppe, LOL with no history or civilization.

Just before I exit this nonsense thread: Truth hurts I see. At least they got scared away as expected. I know how to put anti-Arabs in my place.

Calm down lizard eater. There are 30 of your nations in the world, yet you can't agree on sh1t. If anything Arab nations will continue splitting and getting smaller and smaller until you turn into a second Africa. Cradle of civilization? More like cradle of suicide bombers. You say Iran is a desert, and yet you come from Saudi wasteland, I guess the irony is lost on you.

I am actually surprised by your reaction. Most Turks I know, know the truth about their non-Turkic ancestry and are quite offended when people call them Turkic/Mongolic which is the mixture of the Central Asian people (Turkic ones). As seen by their physical features. And the pictures you posted here, LOL.

"During the late Roman Period, prior to the Turkic conquest, the population of Anatolia had reached an estimated level of over 12 million people.[150][151][152] Furthermore, during the time of Turkic migrations, Anatolia had the lowest migrant/resident ratio.[153] The extent to which gene flow from Central Asia has contributed to the current gene pool of the Turkish people, and the role of the 11th century invasion by Turkic peoples, has been the subject of various studies. Several studies have concluded that the historical and indigenous Anatolian groups are the primary source of the present-day Turkish population.[99] [100][101][102][103][104][105] Thus, although the Turks carried out an invasion with cultural significance, including the introduction of the Turkish language and Islam, the genetic significance from Central Asia might have been slight.[102][154] Today's Turkish people are more closely related with the Balkan populations than to the Central Asian populations,[153][155] and a study looking into allele frequencies suggested that there was a lack of genetic relationship between the Mongols and the Turks, despite the historical relationship of their languages (The Turks and Germans were equally distant to all three Mongolian populations).[156] In addition, another study looking into HLA genes allele distributions indicated that Anatolians did not significantly differ from other Mediterranean populations.[154] Multiple studies suggested an elite cultural dominance-driven linguistic replacement model to explain the adoption of Turkish language by Anatolian indigenous inhabitants.[100][105]
In a study called 'The Genetics of Modern Assyrians and their Relationship to Other People of the Middle East' Dr. Joel J. Elias, a Professor at University of California School of Medicine at San Francisco conducted a genetic test. The aim was to discover the origins of the peoples of the Middle East presently, and over time. He found that "In spite of the complex history of the Middle East and the great number of internal group migrations revealed by history, as well as the mosaic of cultures and languages, the region is relatively homogeneous" [genetically] in relation to the people that speak different languages throughout the region including Iranian and Kurdish (Indo-European), Turkish (Turkic) and Arabic, Assyrian and Aramaic (Semitic).[157] A group of Armenian scientists conducted a study about the origins of the Turkish people in relation to Armenians. Savak Avagian; director of Armenia's bone marrow bank found that “Turks and Armenians were the two societies throughout the world that were genetically close to each other. Kurds are also in same genetic pool”.[158]"

Read this or just ask any Turkish DNA expert. Genetic history of the Turkish people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What happened which you guys was basically a Turkification process. Hence why you look differently and why your DNA is different. Also which idiot do really think that people are exact the same or very similar when Turkey is located several thousand km away from some Central Asian countries like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and other "Greatest country in the world" states?

I quote 15th century Ottoman historian Yazıcızade Ali (one of Murad II 's statemen):

Oguz Kavmi, Türkistan'da iken şekilleri Moğol çehreyidi ve lehçeleri dahı anlara yakin idi. Çün İranzemin ve Rum ve Şam'a geldiler, şekilleri Tacik, çehre ve dilleri revan ve yumşak oldu dirler.

Source: Tevarih-i Al-i Selçuk, written in early 15th century.

Basically what you call Turkification is intermarriage, or more harsh one of previous.

Read historians Abu'l Farac, Kiracos, Ibn Asir. They would enlighten you about Turks. You can cheat Turkish children with your false claims. Not me. I am 4-5 level higher than your level of education.

Rather the opposite. Unlike you we have 30 countries. You have just one and a artificial one as well, LOL. Made up by non-Iranains. Must be great being nearly a minority in your own home. Sorry I forgot you originate in Kazakhstan not really Iran. I suggest you visit the photo thread about KSA to realize that we have every climates, landscapes imaginable and tropical islands/subtropical climates and semi-rainforest unlike you Iran. What I said was that the majority Persian areas in Iran are barren/mountainous/desert areas. All your wealth is from Arab areas. Arabistan as was it's original name before you Iranians made up the name Khuzestan is Arab land and were all of your oil and gas come from. You are already a failed state and close to bankruptcy. Without stolen land you would be worse of than Africa.

If I was you I would worry about being attack soon and getting your artificial state divided.

I hope the Arabs, Azeris, Kurds, Turkmen and Baluch will get their independence then you will be left with nothing. As in the good old days when you lived in Kazakhstan, LOL.

Rather the opposite. Unlike you we have 30 countries. You have just one and a artificial one as well, LOL. Made up by non-Iranains. Must be great being nearly a minority in your own home. Sorry I forgot you originate in Kazakhstan not really Iran. I suggest you visit the photo thread about KSA to realize that we have every climates, landscapes imaginable and tropical islands/subtropical climates and semi-rainforest unlike you Iran. What I said was that the majority Persian areas in Iran are barren/mountainous/desert areas. All your wealth is from Arab areas. Arabistan as was it's original name before you Iranians made up the name Khuzestan is Arab land and were all of your oil and gas come from. You are already a failed state and close to bankruptcy. Without stolen land you would be worse of than Africa.

If I was you I would worry about being attack soon and getting your artificial state divided.

I hope the Arabs, Azeris, Kurds, Turkmen and Baluch will get their independence then you will be left with nothing. As in the good old days when you lived in Kazakhstan, LOL.

I wouldn't visit that dirty thread if my life was dependent on it. Even if there is 1 pic of a lizard eater in it then it is enough to make me throw up. :lol:

Here is quote from wiki

Saudi Arabia's geography is dominated by the Arabian Desert and associated semi-desert and shrubland (see satellite image to right). It is, in fact, a number of linked deserts and includes the 647,500 km2 (250,001 sq mi) Rub' al Khali (“Empty Quarter”) in the southern part of the country, the world’s largest contiguous sand desert.[60][163] There are virtually no rivers or lakes in the country, but wadis are numerous. The few fertile areas are to be found in the alluvial deposits in wadis, basins, and oases.

Lmao you don't even have rivers yet you want to talk about rainforests.

Continue to "hope" for everything you want. There is nothing I could wish to happen to Saudi which could possibly make being a lizard eater any worse then it already is. :D You are already the lowest of the low.

I quote 15th century Ottoman historian Yazıcızade Ali (one of Murad II 's statemen):

Source: Tevarih-i Al-i Selçuk, written in early 15th century.

Basically what you call Turkification is intermarriage, or more harsh one of previous.

Read historians Abu'l Farac, Kiracos, Ibn Asir. They would enlighten you about Turks. You can cheat Turkish children with your false claims. Not me. I am 4-5 level higher than your level of education.

Stop using sources from the time where people thought that the earth was flat. Stop joking in other words.

I already put the evidence before you. It can't be ignored. But as I said some people will live in ignorance despite knowing the truth. It must be because it hurts that badly. I know, I once told the same to a Somalian who passed himself out as a Arab. Same reaction and some other useless quotes.

Anyway keep talking against your own DNA scientists who studied Turkey's population unlike you who live in some bubble thinking that you are related to some Kazakhs who live in Astana 3000 km away from Istanbul (nice Greek city btw), LOL.

Quite tragicomical. Or are you one of those Turks who cannot recognize that you even have Kurds who live in Turkey? In fact millions of them and whole areas of Turkey which are Kurdish. This might explain it.

I wouldn't visit that dirty thread if my life was dependent on it. Even if there is 1 pic of a lizard eater in it then it is enough to make me throw up. :lol:

Here is quote from wiki

Lmao you don't even have rivers yet you want to talk about rainforests.

Continue to "hope" for everything you want. There is nothing I could wish to happen to Saudi which could possibly make being a lizard eater any worse then it already is. :D You are already the lowest of the low.

We conqured you Central Asians and changed your life forever. In a few weeks. Your are a conquered people by us Arabs and are even ruled by people of Arab descent. Quite ironic. Even your alphabet is copied from us.

Well at least we are not a artificial country and our Arab world is much more diverse and beautiful than a failed and constructed state that is not even fully Persian in the first place, LOL. At least our coastline is 3 times as big and 1000 times more beautiful. The Red Sea is famous for it's beautiful coral reef and beautiful beaches. We have the biggest wadis, oasis and palm tree forests in the world. All kind of landscapes. Tropical islands and beaches.

I know it hurts. Heck KSA is just one country out of several Arab countries and we are more diverse and stronger. We just need to team up with Egypt and we already have nearly twice as many people and twice as much land.

It must be great living under Arab rule still. I can say I enjoy the irony of that. Keep defending your Arab rulers.

Stop using sources from the time where people thought that the earth was flat. Stop joking in other words.

I already put the evidence before you. It can't be ignored. But as I said some people will live in ignorance despite knowing the truth. It must be because it hurts that badly. I know, I once told the same to a Somalian who passed himself out as a Arab. Same reaction and some other useless quotes.

Anyway keep talking against your own DNA scientists who studied Turkey's population unlike you who live in some bubble thinking that you are related to some Kazakhs who live in Astana 3000 km away from Istanbul (nice Greek city btw), LOL.

Quite tragicomical. Or are you one of those Turks who cannot recognize that you even have Kurds who live in Turkey? In fact millions of them and whole areas of Turkey which are Kurdish. This might explain it.

You are the epic fail itself. Please list me those "30 countries". But try to count on the ones which has a regular army, a government, a capital city. No spring sh1ts, And honorful people. Btw don't forget to bring the map which shows half of the planet which you conquered it. That's my boy :D

Only Egypt, Iraq and China rival it and Pakistan/Indus Valley civilization.

Correction IVC belongs to Pakistan as Nile Valley Civilization belongs to Egypt. I don't wanna derail this thread so this is enough.

@Topic I think Pakistan should help Saudi Arabia, Iran & Turkeye to improve their relations as Pakistan enjoys brotherly relations with all these countries.

Central Asians have Turkic and Mongol genes, while Anatolians have Turkic and Middleastern genes. Turks are hardly isolated people. Intertribal marriage was common. Turks, Arabs, Kurds, Armenians, Tatars, Albanians, Circassians, Lazs, Greeks, Boshniaks, Bulgars, Magyars, Slavs, Central Asians, Mongols intermarried eachother. But dominant culture which is Turkic, prevailed.

Kurds are 10-15 % of the population, wheras there are Albanians, Lazs, Arabs, Circassians and others as well. Yet they all speak Turkish here.

Btw what you claim: 12 million population in Anatolia during 12th century is exaggerated. In 1927, total population of Turkey was 13 million. It is illogical to think 50.000 men Seljuk army conquered 12 million people. Nobody showed Byzantine census till today. For me, it is BS.

On the other side Al-Umari 14th century Arab historian counts hunderds of thousands Turkmen tents each in every major areas of Anatolia after Mongol invasion. (200.000 tents in Denizli; 100.000 tents in Kastamonu; 30.000 tents in Kutahya)

Source: Halil Inalcık, Devlet-i Aliyye, page 6.

Maybe you should modernize your own country and join EU (Oh, you won't be able to do that since Europeans don't want you people despite sucking up to them) before talking about Arab lands. Qatar alone could buy half of Turkey, LOL. A tiny little Arab state. It only took them a few petrodollars to buy your out and to cut ties with your old friend Al-Assad in Syria and now you are under Arab influence. Or maybe most Turks - most importantly those who rule your country and have any say actually want to follow our Arab line. Very good indeed.

Oh, I forgot that Erdogan is a Georgian and not a Turk from Kazakhstan. Shame on him!!!!

Maybe you should modernize your own country and join EU (Oh, you won't be able to do that since Europeans don't want you people despite sucking up to them) before talking about Arab lands. Qatar alone could buy half of Turkey, LOL. A tiny little Arab state. It only took them a few petrodollars to buy your out and to cut ties with your old friend Al-Assad in Syria and now you are under Arab influence. Or maybe most Turks - most importantly those who rule your country and have any say actually want to follow our Arab line. Very good indeed.

Oh, I forgot that Erdogan is a Georgian and not a Turk from Kazakhstan. Shame on him!!!!

You can bring your petro dollars to Turkey. More money, more construction, more employment. It is Arabs who are unemployed.

Whatever you say. I look at the science and not some old chroniclers. As I told you people once believed that the earth was flat. Should we still believe that? Anyway as I said I am surprised at the reaction here. Most Turks I know don't want anything to do with some Central Asian failed states/Soviet block states and get angry each time people call them Turkic/Mongolian/Tatar people. I guess this assembly here have some Turkic/Central Asian fetish.

Also let's just say that most Turks of today in Turkey are of Turkic origin (which is false but whatever as proven by several old and new DNA studies in Turkey) then why is the physical features of the average Turk so much different from those you see in Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan?

One just need to google the Turkish football team and compare it with Turkic nations from Central Asia. As similar as Arabs and Mongolians (who btw are Turkic people)

I have never seen a Turk who looked like a Central Asian Turkic person in the Middle East or in the US where I am now. Never. And they were Turkic people and not Kurds or any other ethnic group. I know this because we discussed this issue and they agreed with me and science (DNA tests).

Pan-Arabs vs. Turks Part II, fight.

Someone please shut that Iranian member, not Shah, the other guy for calling Turks torks and mongols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom