What's new

Instead of Delhi, should have fixed nails in Ladakh to stop China: Asaduddin Owaisi

I think that's for Indian Muslims to decide. You don't have to live in their shoes.

We can point and laugh though, they were the ones who attacked Jinnah and Pakistan and now they have to suffer the consequences

As fellow Muslims however we must support them against the hindutva but it's a bitter pill to swallow

owaisi traitor hahaha. no matter what he calls china, he will fight alongside with indian army. i know muslims of india. they are traitors. bjp should do something to fix muslims of india. they made fun of us after partition but now they are paying the price.

owaisi traitor hahaha. no matter what he calls china, he will fight alongside with indian army. i know muslims of india. they are traitors. bjp should do something to fix muslims of india. they made fun of us after partition but now they are paying the price.
Who exactly are they traitors to?

Were they ever Pakistani that they would be traitors?

They were always Indian. Their loyalty should and does lie with India. Why you gettin salty that they betrayed you? When did they owe you anything?

Back
Top Bottom