What's new

Install Windows 10 for Free !!!

I have two laptops and both have not gotten the windows ten update option yet. should I go for the site download option or use the manual update option mentioned here...

Check if the Auto Update is off, if it's on then you've to enter some commands in cmd and ect.... the best is download from torrent man... the upgrade is taking so long time to download, most of the time the download gets canceled because microsoft servers are so busy as of now and Micsoft server doesn't allow you to resume the download

Right.

So will you sell your software for free? It's a product, and someone has to charge for it. Surprising that Windows still rules supreme in the number of computers running it for general purpose.

All this linux fanboys ridiculing Apple and Microsoft for charging for their OS clearly don't know the first thing about OSs. Linux is an open source OS; so by law they have to provide it for free.

Nah i just like playing around with my system you learn new things that way and besides my parents forced me into physics.....

Having a strong physics background is essential in programming if you are in to simulations, graphics or game engine development. Good understanding of trigonometry, mechanics and matrix operations goes a long way in the above mentioned fields.

...whats the point of learning c++ or java if i dont a have a degree to back it up

By the way since you are so into Linux and open source stuff why don't you start contributing to some open source project like firefox, kernel development, android or even into your beloved zorin (if they allow contributions) in your spare time. There are windows open source projects too. Serious contribution to any of these projects counts almost as much as a degree in CS. With your physics degree that will definitely make your resume stand out.

Last edited:
Having a strong physics background is essential in programming if you are in to simulations, graphics or game engine development. Good understanding trigonometry, mechanics and matrix operations goes a long way in the above mentioned fields.

By the way since you are so into Linux and open source stuff why don't you start contributing to some open source project like firefox, kernel development, android or even into your beloved zorin (if they allow contributions) in your spare time. There are windows open source projects too. Serious contribution to any of these projects counts almost as much as a degree in CS. With your physics degree that will definitely make your resume stand out.
um they want me to do.masters in physics tooiso physics say zabardasti shadi ho gaye hay.on the issue of contributing for linux time itna nahe hota

um they want me to do.masters in physics tooiso physics say zabardasti shadi ho gaye hay.on the issue of contributing for linux time itna nahe hota

I kind of agree with your parents :p:
Well in the future there is always the the emerging field of Quantum computing. It is dominated by physicists :agree:

I kind of agree with your parents :p:
Well in the future there is always the the emerging field of Quantum computing. It is dominated by physicists :agree:
Bhai i never liked physics i wanted to.do my bachelirs in computers but dara dhamka kar physics galay mein bandh di hay ab mairay gallay ka.tauq hay

uf operamini you are public enemy number one

Have Win 10, far superior to Win 8 and 8.1, but if you have win 7, wait for a few months before installing.

Back
Top Bottom