What's new

Inside the OBL Raid

He said that lots of other people saw the dead and charred bodies. Any news of other people corroborating this guy's story?
Not that I have heard of.

I am just posting it because I find the account interesting and significantly different from the 'official' account, and it was pretty soon after the raid.

But almost everyone interviewed in the neighborhood had absolutely no clue that there was any AQ member, let alone OBL, residing at the house either.

Typically, from a law enforcement perspective, it is 'local intelligence' (locals talking/tipping off police about suspicious activities) that usually results in further investigations into 'suspicious activity' - LEA's don't go around searching houses and investigating residents just because the house is 'large with high walls' (which American commentators, if they ever visited Pakistan, would realize is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary).

Not that I have heard of.

I am just posting it because I find the account interesting and significantly different from the 'official' account, and it was pretty soon after the raid.

But almost everyone interviewed in the neighborhood had absolutely no clue that there was any AQ member, let alone OBL, residing at the house either.

Typically, from a law enforcement perspective, it is 'local intelligence' (locals talking/tipping off police about suspicious activities) that usually results in further investigations into 'suspicious activity' - LEA's don't go around searching houses and investigating residents just because the house is 'large with high walls' (which American commentators, if they ever visited Pakistan, would realize is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary).

Ok, now I understand your position a bit better. I do try to keep an open mind, so if there is credible evidence that pokes holes in the "official" storyline, it should be investigated for sure. Remember Tillman's story?

OBL is dead but his Ghost is sill alive...call in the paranormal team from states and they will confirm that OBL's Ghost still lives on..its is the same ghost who brought down the the Chinook Copter to avenge the voilaton of libyan sovereignity by the Nato.

Back
Top Bottom