What's new

Inside APS : The untold story of SSG Operation at APS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly the problem with us and with civilian/military planners. We don't care about the stuff that needs consideration more.
Rather care about the non-essentials, distractions, and focus more on what should be low priority items. We want show-bazi, brownie points, and a d**k measuring competition, rather than real solution to the problem.

Because:

1- It is not your or my place to go on about these things, that too based only on ifs, buts, and maybes. Neither you, nor me, nor any other member in this discussion has a clue about what went on during that exact time or how the planners went about their job.

Being an armchair general is a pretty easy job to do, but the reality is significantly different. The stuff that needs consideration more is being considered more by those whose job it is to consider it more, and it sure as heck isn't yours and mine. So before you go about this righteous sermon of yours, step back and take a dose of reality.

There's a whole lot of wrong with our security apparatus, but the solution isn't gonna be coming from you, especially based on maybes. You do not know the sort of institutional changes that came after the APS attack, and I am not going to sit here and walk you through them either. Similarly, many changes came about after the Kamra attack, where there was significant damage to an AWACS and it was me and another member here who mentioned that, and were repeatedly lambasted over it for months on this very forum.

Point being, please don't be such an authority on things you certainly don't know about.

If someone wrote a disrespectful remarks, just delete or edit that post, instead of leaving the disrespect publicized for everyone to see and stooping low & becoming loud yourself.

That would be an abuse of authority.

In the Pic where Cultus is Parked Zarrar ATU is making an entry and in the second PIC the Night Vision one they are rescuing some hostages .

Attachments

• zarrar at.jpg
    zarrar at.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 82
  • Zarrar.jpg
    Zarrar.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 55
The military school charged parents extra for providing security---but no security was provided. Possibly the school principal and his cohorts pocketed the money---.
You don’t get to disrespect the deceased….do know that the staff and the Principal were among the martyred ones….

I humbly ask if you are not well versed or has complete knowledge of all circumstances just ask any respected member on this forum and they will be happy to share their knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom