What's new

INSANE! Bangladeshi made car

whoa that's a pretty nice looking car well done and congrats !

Congratulations to Bangladesh.. Its a great effort and every bit worthy of appreciation.

One must admire the creativity ….lovely, hip and very cool cars…..:smitten:

Can I have one please :cheesy: …how much do these cost in Bangladesh BTW ??? :smokin:

WOW!!! That's Freaky man!!

BTW...the car in the picture you posted is the wrong one.

WOW!!! That's Freaky man!!

BTW...the car in the picture you posted is the wrong one.

how can you say that dude...??I'v read about it in Daily Star's weekly magazine here in Bangladesh. there were all the details regarding the car... the Maker of this car's name is Lipu(i dont remember the full name)

Blind anger leads to self-destruction...:sniper:

Last edited:
That is true. The car in the pic is the right one. I saw in the Daily Star also.

Its just envy Raquib. We should not get sore over comments like that. It just shows their mean mindedness.

That is true. The car in the pic is the right one. I saw in the Daily Star also.

It is the correct picture. I didn't watch the whole video, but congrats to the guys who made it. A real beauty. Looks like an Italian sports car.

Its just envy Raquib. We should not get sore over comments like that. It just shows their mean mindedness.

Their? Why are you using the plural when addressing the quote made by one indian? Again you conveniently ignored the fact that other indians have congratulated the car makers, and instead associate the comments of one person with the nation.

This guy has a serious problem in keeping the context. A victim of hyper paranoia and obvious "Ehsas-e-kamtari" (inferiority complex).

Jealousy and hatred is what define these types.

Kudos to Lipu....got the Toyota Sprinter crap converted into a Super Car in Just a month...man thats some Achievement !!! Reminds me of DC ..(Dilip Chabaria) in his earlier times !!! Though DC was fortunate with resources he had at his disposal.

Last edited:
Their? Why are you using the plural when addressing the quote made by one indian? Again you conveniently ignored the fact that other indians have congratulated the car makers, and instead associate the comments of one person with the nation.

It just the strange tendency of Indians on this forums to gang up on any one arguing against another Indian. It is like watching a bunch of crows. If one is attacked the whole bunch of cawing fools jumps you. Its like something out of the 'Omen' trilogy.

I'm affraid you're a bit out of line here Munshi Ji, I think the tendency exisist with all South Asians, not just Indians.

Its a fact that we have more active members from India than Bangladesh, but I didn't see any abusive reply here yet. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom