What's new

INS Vikramaditya was spied upon by NATO aircraft & ships

Us is no friend they are peeping tom. They don't even spare their own people. But this incident should teach India about American approach toward India, only and only Russian have belly to poke back American .

So you mean chinese spy planes can fly near US Aircraft carriers too ? ......after all its peacetime. :lol:

Yes it happens all the time especially in or around congested sea lanes. 
So you're telling me the USN would allow foreign fighters/a/c to fly over their CVNs? Or for foreign warships to approach a ACC?

Yes, like I said it happens all the time.

I meant from India's perspective. US knows who its enemies are, the rest of the world :lol:

NATO keeps an eye on Russian ports /shipyards it has nothing to do with India. The crew of the P-3 probably did not even know they were monitoring an Indian vessel.

NATO keeps an eye on Russian ports /shipyards it has nothing to do with India. The crew of the P-3 probably did not even know they were monitoring an Indian vessel.

LOL. Seriously ? Did you mistake me for a pakistani ? :lol:

This is a regular occurrence.

However when the Carrier is deployed operationally by IN with its CBG, it would enforce a No Fly Zone of a couple of hundreds kilometer's in the open sea.

Still there is lot of trust gap between India and US.Not surprise even if the relation between the India and US increasing ,India still follow an independent foriegn policy .But why a superpower like Russia not intercept that aircraft that unbelievable .:what:

Still there is lot of trust gap between India and US.Not surprise even if the relation between the India and US increasing ,India still follow an independent foriegn policy .But why a superpower like Russia not intercept that aircraft that unbelievable .:what:

Best guess would be a couple of people in Russia got paid very well for making that happen :D ...............which is why its best if we build all our defence equipment and weapons.

Best guess would be a couple of people in Russia got paid very well for making that happen :D ...............which is why its best if we build all our defence equipment and weapons.

Thats 100% correct.we must build our own equipments. I think NATO really know once it is hand over to the Indian Navy,they cant fly even 200 km distance from that ship .But another problem is this happen about one year ago and it is not fully operational, how can they collect all classified datas.

Hope they don't pass on the info to our adversaries!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom