What's new

INS Arihant sails out of harbour

Go and fool others.
I may not be the right candidate for you.
Sub's max (depth) endurance testing comes at last stage.
Woooow ok ...

Please take into account the glint of the sun that makes there look like a hump where there isn't

What do you mean? There are 3 Kolkata Class (P-15As) and 4 (P-15Bs) that are already under construction.
Yes but it seems like we will have 2 p15 A and 6 advanced version

Says who?
Bring some literature to corroborate your claim.

Arihant will be taken for a series of high-speed runs during the sea acceptance trials and its various components will be tested at different depths, temperatures and pressure.

The final phase of the trials will include weapon trials. During these trials actual firing of submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBM) will take place from the platform.
Dude it will further tested in different depths for identifying Arihant capabilities. But depth test already done. And for your surprise it's very important and most lethal platform of our navy. And we will have 6 of them by 2022. It will be at least 7 if they maintained the same speed. 2 submarine in 3 years is possible once we finalise our futuristic requirements

When our boat is going to do surface sprint race then every one will see. Nothing to be paranoid about it mate. When it goes on silent run even normal navy guys wouldn't know it, forget newspaper and media.

Harbour trail was finished almost a year back. Since last 8 months or so our boat was doing silent deep submerging trial. Went well below normal crush depth. Sea trial is ongoing, it is just for some transparency purpose while keeping the secret away from spies. You don't know that enemy is trying full might to infiltrate the security network of SBC intently. How much is at stake only few know it and this news byte is that tool which our agency employes when under extreme threat.

Ok My mistake. It is high sea trial.

are you saying this based on news some time back? I think that is not true. Navy and PMO ( I assume PMO has a direct role in defining test plan) will not risk such a critical asset early in lifecycle. Once it is proven, It can be tried. But 500 meter is a lot. It won't be tried for more than 300 m.

I am not an expert on subject. i am telling something which I had read somewhere.

Titanium Alloys are selected for applications requiring high strength, low weight, high operating
temperature or high corrosion resistance. Specific strength is high compared with steel. Densities are
approximately 55% those of steel and 60% greater than aluminum alloys. The properties and cost of
titanium alloys make them the choice in applications where a premium can be justified for high performance,
such as aerospace, chemical processing and prosthetic devices.

India uses titanium allow in its Su-30MKI and also used in MIG-23 Foxbat ..... can't used in subs?
India uses these in plane from long..... whats your problem ??

Russian uses Titanium Hull in its nuclear sub since 1970's , idiot. haven't you learned anything.

Nuclear SUB are very Premium subs, not even country can have it.

Oh my!
More morons..

They use HY-100 steel.
That is 100 atmosphere.

The rule of thumb is 10 meter for each atmosphere.

Stay on one arguement.Regular changing of your arguments is an embarrasment for you :lol:

Any info on INS Chakra power plant ? And Wat is the classification of our Arihant . Like small medium large

Akula is powered by a 190 MWt reactor ....... I don't think any such classification exists .

Oye Moron, learn the shipbuilding step by step:

First of all and everything, the "Keel is laid" and plate cutting for the hull starts; Something also happened against ATV, at that time there was no INS Arihant name given, due to surrounding secrecy of the project.

foolish man, ATV is project name and INS Arihant is Sub name , Under ATV project many Nuclear Submarine will be made......

uneducated man , don't know ABC and start harping....

It only proves you have no hard facts and only boxing in the air!
You are fighting your battle only armed with assumptions?
Assumption is mother of all the mess-ups Lol
you made the assumption here , prove it made of Steel... with pics and also prove that no one in the world uses titanium in SUB hull.

Just as your dialogue has demerit in the following form:

Despite the obvious, that is:

After the following discovery, there should be no ifs and butts:

Larson & Toubro (L&T) built the hull for the submarine at its facility in Hazira, where in 1998, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, then DRDO chief, quietly cut the steel for the hull. The ATV (advanced technology vessel) project remains L&T’s biggest order from the defence forces for the engineering giant, which has been active in the defence sector
for years.

Private sector played a major role in Arihant | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Now you may stew under your own sauce..

your are taking every indian news as GOSPAL truth .........that Indian news paper also claimed PAK is terriorist state and you will accept that?

i asked you how much time it take to build a hull ? 12+ years? FOOLISH man .....

Can't you See the HULL and Maste of the Sub in pic , can't you see the difference between the TWO? Hull =Titanium , MASTE =Steel

Last edited:
Even Americans dont have that faltu money to spend on Titanium hulls.
They use HY-100..

And Indians are boasting, coming with crap, without realizing what is Titanium and its relative tough forging strength..

Morons..

Perhaps your performance benchmark is based on American aid / technology .Since you dont know nothing more than that.
But our Navy have their own benchmark and it would be worldclass.
Have you ever heard about the titanium sponge production in India?
I have seen that DRDO &ISRO plant recently.Our nation masterd in that tech a few years ago .An advanced titanium mettalurgy tech.

42RVdum.jpg

:smitten::yay:

Looks like a young shark going for hunt for the first time :D

Future: She dives and tried her maximum depth she went for as 700 km... sailed for days and now comfortable she locked her prey. There we go it's our Chinese submarines crouching into our water miles away.

Rest will be history:dance3::dance3: :dance3::dance3:

Looks like a young shark going for hunt for the first time :D

Future: She dives and tried her maximum depth she went for as 700 km... sailed for days and now comfortable she locked her prey. There we go it's our Chinese submarines crouching into our water miles away.

Rest will be history:dance3::dance3: :dance3::dance3:

S1,S2,S3 &S4 are same in missiles capability.
No Tey are not. For instance Arihant carry 8 k15 on next submarines capacity will be doubled in term of numbers . More over upgraded systems aswell . But overall size will be same for all .

Perhaps your performance benchmark is based on American aid / technology .Since you dont know nothing more than that.
But our Navy have their own benchmark and it would be worldclass.
Have you ever heard about the titanium sponge production in India?
I have seen that DRDO &ISRO plant recently.Our nation masterd in that tech a few years ago .An advanced titanium mettalurgy tech.

Bla bla bla...

foolish man, ATV is project name and INS Arihant is Sub name , Under ATV project many Nuclear Submarine will be made......

uneducated man , don't know ABC and start harping....

you made the assumption here , prove it made of Steel... with pics and also prove that no one in the world uses titanium in SUB hull.

your are taking every indian news as GOSPAL truth .........that Indian news paper also claimed PAK is terriorist state and you will accept that?

i asked you how much time it take to build a hull ? 12+ years? FOOLISH man .....

Can't you See the HULL and Maste of the Sub in pic , can't you see the difference between the TWO? Hull =Titanium , MASTE =Steel

Bla bla bla...
Stupido.

No Tey are not. For instance Arihant carry 8 k15 on next submarines capacity will be doubled in term of numbers . More over upgraded systems aswell . But overall size will be same for all .

Arihant according to rumours has 4 silos . Each silo can carry either one K4 or three K15 .

So total missile it can carry is either four K4 or twelve K15 .

Back
Top Bottom